We Have Not Killed Any Civilians

You make it all sound so simple, it isn’t. Look at the people born into destructive Christian cults. Are they to blame?
Which Christian cult has an obligation to kill Jews or anyone?

It is very simple. The religious obligation to kill Jews came directly from Mohammed. Very simple.

Which Christian cult has an obligation to kill Jews or anyone?

It is very simple. The religious obligation to kill Jews came directly from Mohammed. Very simple.
Why so specific? There are Christian cults that abuse the members who are born into them. Don’t they count?

Why so specific? There are Christian cults that abuse the members who are born into them. Don’t they count?
Which Christian cult has a religious obligation to genocide any other group.

So far, it looks like you are trying to justify the koran mandate to kill Jews and infidels by some vague whataboutism.

Which Christian cult has a religious obligation to genocide any other group.

So far, it looks like you are trying to justify the koran mandate to kill Jews and infidels by some vague whataboutism.
Not my point. Are all those born into a cult to be punished, because some committed crimes? Careful with your answer MAGA fan.

Not my point. Are all those born into a cult to be punished, because some committed crimes? Careful with your answer MAGA fan.
Are you calling Islam a cult? Islam is one of the world's major religions and spread by the sword. It cannot be compared to splinter Christian sects like snake handlers.

Just keep in mind that the Islamic belief demands the deaths of Jews and Infidels. Peaceful Muslims certainly don't want to commit such atrocities themselves.

I got stuck in an Arab Language loop of YouTube videos

The Arab comments are CHILLING.

A hundred times worse than the Democrat posters here.

Believe me, they SUPPORT Hamas

Absolutely. It's a feral bandit culture, with a faux 'religion' custom made to appeal to homicidal bandits and assorted psycho beggars. None of them can be trusted.

Forum List

Back