We have known this all the time, Red states are the welfare states in this country.

The is no "both ways" here. You have no idea if the poor people in these states vote. If they dont, they are not repub or dem.Most likely they don't vote. Sadly, poverty often breeds apathy. Generally, if you are tossing and turning about how to pay the electric bill you are not concerned with politics, just thinking about how to keep the lights on.

This is no mystery to the people who get their media from something other then Fox Crap News and Rush fatty. From politifacts. which are the poorest county's in this country
So how did the data turn out?

For median income, we found that 95 of the 100 poorest counties were located in red states. Here are the 10 poorest, all of them in red states:

1. Owsley County, Ky.

2. Jefferson County, Miss.

3. Wolfe County, Ky.

4. Brooks County, Texas

5. McCreary County, Ky.

6. Hudspeth County, Texas

7. Hancock County, Tenn.

8. Jackson County, Ky.

9. Clay County, Ky.

10. Holmes County, Miss.

For percentage of residents in poverty, we found that 93 of the 100 poorest counties were in red states.

Here are the 10 with the highest poverty rates, all of them in red states:

1. Shannon County, S.D.

2. Clay County, Ga.

3. East Carroll Parish, La.

4. Sioux County, N.D.

5. Todd County, S.D.

7. Holmes County, Miss.

8. Corson County, S.D.

9. Wolfe County, Ky.

10. Humphreys County, Miss.

Politifacts looked at the comment that 97% of the poorest counties in this country are red county's . They said it was true. true true.

Are 97 of the nation's 100 poorest counties in red states?

I used to believe that MISSISSIPPI was the poorest state, it looks like KENTUCKY had pulled into the lead. I bet old Mitch chants, "We're #1, we're # 1!"

No what it shows is how stupid the right is voting against their own best interest. These poor people are sucked in by the hate that your party sells all the time with these endless lists of who they hate and who or look down on. Their hate list is non stop.

Besides the OP, that is by far the most ridiculous post in this thread. What a waste of space. I just brought up the OP's link.....it's.....POLITIFACT!! :rofl:The link doesn't prove that most of the welfare goes to Red States as the OP seems to suggest. They are just rural and in those areas, income is much less than in areas such as NY and LA. Also, in rural areas, goods and services cost less. Bottom line, POLITFACT has proven once again that their name is an oxymoron. What's really funny is what the last line in the article reads: "The statement is accurate but needs clarification or additional information, so we rate it Mostly True." Now boys and girls.....How can a statement be accurate when there is not enough support? You libbies are such sheep...Baaaa Baaa

widgetHeaderNational.png
There is no way to get around the fact that red states and red counties are the welfare queens of this country. The information is everywhere. You in no way have to just look at Politifacts for this information , it is everywhere but you won't look , the land of stupid is always a better place for the right to live in.

Then provide proof and I will investigate your links for viability. This one failed miserably. Spouting off doesn't count. Let's see facts and data. POLITIFACT is a leftist cesspool masquerading as a fact checker.....

Last edited:
I used to believe that MISSISSIPPI was the poorest state, it looks like KENTUCKY had pulled into the lead. I bet old Mitch chants, "We're #1, we're # 1!"

It really bothers lefties that geographic America screwed NY and LA in the butt. Ha Ha

This is no mystery to the people who get their media from something other then Fox Crap News and Rush fatty. From politifacts. which are the poorest county's in this country
So how did the data turn out?

For median income, we found that 95 of the 100 poorest counties were located in red states. Here are the 10 poorest, all of them in red states:

1. Owsley County, Ky.

2. Jefferson County, Miss.

3. Wolfe County, Ky.

4. Brooks County, Texas

5. McCreary County, Ky.

7. Hancock County, Tenn.

8. Jackson County, Ky.

9. Clay County, Ky.

10. Holmes County, Miss.

For percentage of residents in poverty, we found that 93 of the 100 poorest counties were in red states.

Here are the 10 with the highest poverty rates, all of them in red states:

1. Shannon County, S.D.

2. Clay County, Ga.

3. East Carroll Parish, La.

4. Sioux County, N.D.

5. Todd County, S.D.

7. Holmes County, Miss.

8. Corson County, S.D.

9. Wolfe County, Ky.

10. Humphreys County, Miss.

Politifacts looked at the comment that 97% of the poorest counties in this country are red county's . They said it was true. true true.

Are 97 of the nation's 100 poorest counties in red states?

Oh look...retardo argument #65.

Red States are not 100% conservative.

Many of them have a minority population of resource suckers.

4. Brooks County, Texas
:lol:

Hey, lying pinko commie. Do you motherfuckers ever know the truth at all? You are so cocksucking dumb.

300px-Texas_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

Take a WILD fucking guess which part of Texas Brooks and Hudspeth Counties are located.

Everything that borders Mexico is overrun and infested with low IQ, uneducated, cockroach illegal Mexican SHIT living off our welfare system. Guess who those filthy subhumans illegally vote for? Why do you think the commie democrat left put up such a fight against the new Texas voter ID laws? Those worthlees, leeching subhuman filthbags are little prolateriat commie democrats.

I grow so tired of this fucking horse shit

All that you fucking commie leftists know how to do is cheat, steal, and lie through your rotten yellow teeth.
I love it , grabbing at anything you can find with all the ugliness that goes along with you haters and explain everything by one state. There is boatloads of information on the fact that the highest recipient of government money is hate states and counties. This fact you can't change by throwing your ugly hate around.

Let's see your 'boatloads' other wise STFU.

Hibwstly, i couldnt care any less where the welfare leeches are, they need to be removed from the body of thjs,nation and burned into oblivion. It's just that simple.

Hibwstly, i couldnt care any less where the welfare leeches are, they need to be removed from the body of thjs,nation and burned into oblivion. It's just that simple.

The welfare leeches are mainly in NY and LA. They probably consist of illegal aliens and fatherless families. The government supports both.

The welfare leeches are mainly in NY and LA. They probably consist of illegal aliens and fatherless families. The government supports both.

I should have said Social Welfare - AS, Medicaid, Medicaid, SNAP, welfare, etc... it all needs to be stopped or at least drastically reduced and recipients far more rigidly overseen.

Forum List

Back