We Had To Pass It To Find Out

Last edited:
The left's war on the nuclear family continues apace.
And so does the bilking. This government is robbing it's citizens blind in more ways than one. I'm getting sick of it.

Not all of them...just the productive ones.
Actually Dave? They're robbing even the non productive ones of their liberty...just those being robbed are too damned stupid to know it and wish for more of it just to get even with those that are productive.

And so does the bilking. This government is robbing it's citizens blind in more ways than one. I'm getting sick of it.

Not all of them...just the productive ones.
Actually Dave? They're robbing even the non productive ones of their liberty...just those being robbed are too damned stupid to know it and wish for more of it just to get even with those that are productive.
That is indeed true, though I don't know if I'd call it robbing the poor -- it's more like buying it dirt-cheap.

I am starting to think that "pass it" would mean in the same way she would pass last night's dinner.

Anyone seen their 2,500 yet ?

Nope. Just higher deductibles.

... well, I guess that's some savings. The fear of deductibles is keeping me from seeking the medical care I currently need. So that's some money still in our bank account.

Last edited:
If I were you I wouldn't put up with it anymore. I would find a new place to live where the government had little influence on your life. Here are a few countries that come to mind: Sudan, Uganda, the Congo, and of course, Somolia. I am sure you would be much happier there. I know I would be happier if you were there.

If I were you I wouldn't put up with it anymore. I would find a new place to live where the government had little influence on your life. Here are a few countries that come to mind: Sudan, Uganda, the Congo, and of course, Somolia. I am sure you would be much happier there. I know I would be happier if you were there.

He smartass, those are also dictatorships......you can have a democracy with small government....so try again.

He smartass, those are also dictatorships......you can have a democracy with small government....so try again.

I am afraid that is to much information for Ronny. He'll blow a breaker on his next post.

Forum List

Back