we had to borg the thor

18 more days of confinement....the poor invalid thor is now pulling so hard on the leash....that the man must walk him first thing in the morning...i can handle him during the day but that first bolt is a killer....thor is showing up how well he is doing by doing full circles in the air...he has now taken to being an escape artist....just pushing thru the child gate....(okay i cheaped out, i should have gotten a metal gate but damn that was 130 bucks...) but so far so good...

18 more days.....i am so afraid they will say...we need to confine him even longer....

well damn,, how's come I just now comes upon this thread.. Sheesh, bones,, put that don on a halter leash.. much easier to control with pressure on the foremuscles.. and a lead on his snout too wouldn't hurt.. I hope he recovers soon, sounds like you need some rest.

update: lets see yesterday was the 6 week check up and x ray...bone graft seems to be working....everything looks good....let me get you the rehab for the next few months...

rehab??? for how long?? o 3 to 4 months? cant be off leash..its all there.....o and they want more weight off him...i told them he aint a hound...big fuss..they want to feel ribs...he looks boney to me...

but he is doing good..that is all that matters..things are semi normal except for this leash stuff...

Forum List

Back