"we got nothin" says Issa

I heard Issa on This Week and was quite impressed. I am not sure I had heard him speak before. He's portrayed as somewhere between a gangster and a buffoon by critics on the left but I found his bearing and his command of the facts in the interview this morning to be confidence-inspiring.

Nah, he's more of a dirtbag.

I heard Issa on This Week and was quite impressed. I am not sure I had heard him speak before. He's portrayed as somewhere between a gangster and a buffoon by critics on the left but I found his bearing and his command of the facts in the interview this morning to be confidence-inspiring.

Nah, he's more of a dirtbag.

Dirt bag holder and obama are going down.

Idiot.

No evidence of White House cover-up in gun case: lawmaker | Reuters

(Reuters) - The congressman heading an investigation into a botched gun-trafficking case said on Sunday he had no evidence the White House was involved in a cover-up about the operation or in providing misleading information to Congress.

Surprise!

Derp.
You are lying
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJCiEIw513I]Obama's Fast and Furious scandal, Attorney General caught lying in interview - YouTube[/ame]

They have holder on lying to congress

Im not sure, maybe you are just a fucking partisan hack

How is Brian Terry and several Mexicans "nothing"?

They must be reduced to nothing to assure that charges of racism can flow freely. They must be nothing to assure that this administration can hide behind the executive privilege. They must be nothing to assign evil to the Republican Party. If these deaths had occurred on Bush’s watch there would be protests by Code Pink, Occupiers, pacifists, anyone you can think of.

I saw more screaming about people supposedly asked to remove tee-shirts at a Bush rally than the death of an ATF agent and innocent Mexican’s.

Your title, out of context, looks bad for Issa. In context you look bad.

Do tell. Me highlighting and bolding a direct quote by Issa looks bad?

So be it.

:badgrin:
Idiot.

(Reuters) - The congressman heading an investigation into a botched gun-trafficking case said on Sunday he had no evidence the White House was involved in a cover-up about the operation or in providing misleading information to Congress.

Surprise!

Derp.
You are lying
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJCiEIw513I]Obama's Fast and Furious scandal, Attorney General caught lying in interview - YouTube[/ame]

Idiot.

Surprise!

Derp.

Second paragraph:

However, Republican Representative Darrell Issa said documents the White House was shielding under an executive privilege claim would shed more light on how much high-level officials knew about a misleading February 4, 2011 letter to Congress denying that guns had been allowed to "walk" into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

Idiot.

Surprise!

Derp.

LOL

yes they got Nothing, Because the Admin Gave them Nothing, Derp!

The Claim right now is not that Obama lied, or the WH is Involved. It's about the DOJ and Holder. You guys are playing semantics. There is Ample Evidence Holder Lied, and Obama's Use of EP is the First "evidence" we have had that the WH might be covering something more up.

Fools

Last edited:
You are lying

Im not sure, maybe you are just a fucking partisan hack

What does me being what ever have to do with holder lying when he said obama did not know of fast in the furious when a few months earlier obama said he knew about fast and the furious? could it be your partisan stupid?

Issa said no folks.

NO

that means they have NO reason to assume obama or holder did anything wrong.

Why are you assholes so sure Grand jury testimony in ongoing cases will prove someone did something on the basis of no proof?

Idiot.

Surprise!

Derp.

However, Republican Representative Darrell Issa said documents the White House was shielding under an executive privilege claim would shed more light on how much high-level officials knew about a misleading February 4, 2011 letter to Congress denying that guns had been allowed to "walk" into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.
Id., from the very next words in the very next paragraph.

ongoing cases being FUCKED by the republican party wanting to manufacture a scandal.

Look what they did to ongoing cases when they outed Plame for poltical benifit

Where there is smoke, there is fire. No one died when Plame was outed by Bush-hater Richard Armitage. Contrast those who died as a result of fast and furious or Obama naming the unit that took out OBL.....now, those are outings with identifiable collateral damage.

Forum List

Back