"We defeated the wrong enemy" General George S. Patton

Any quick success would be due to surprise alone. If a quick success could not be obtained before the onset of winter, the assessment was that the Allies would be committed to a protracted total war. In the report of 22 May 1945, an offensive operation was deemed "hazardous".

I can only say that thank God this operation went unrealised.
what are you taking about we had a big boy, we could win in couple of days Muscovite solders were nearly all killed /died. Kremlin gang stated to drag solders from Central Asia it did not work well for them. anti - stalinist partisans controlled territory bigger than entire western europe . they even killed a commie front commander , i am not sure that Germans killed one for all years of war
By a big boy you mean an atomic bomb? I don't know where your ancestors lived, buy mine lived at the USSR at the time. And they could happen to be in the range of the bomb, as thousands of other people.
So, fuck them with their plans.
well we ´d be ready to take this risk in order to avoid the satanic mongol Asiatic totalitarian 55 long years slavery, do you think differently ?
Yes, I think differently. The most vicious years of Stalins rule were 1930s. In those years millions were starved to death, killed in NKVD prisons, died in labour camps. Where were your liberators?
''Slavery' that was afterwards, especially after Stalins death, was just a kindergarten.

"The most vicious years of Stalins rule were 1930s. "
its A HUGE MYTH , 20s and 40s for sure

"''Slavery' that was afterwards, especially after Stalins death, was just a kindergarten"

would you like to spend a day in Koba´s "kindergarten" GULAG , lets say during bitch war ?

%D0%B3%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B3-%D0%B3%D0%BB.jpg

Myth? Hardly. Read some books.

The USSR isn't only Stalin. It is ridiculous to mention him constantly. It had many achievements.

Myth? Hardly. Read some books.

The USSR isn't only Stalin. It is ridiculous to mention him constantly. It had many achievements.
"The USSR isn't only Stalin." you made a good point, but koba was the bloodiest one, do you agree?

i have 2 questions
1) how General George S. Patton came to this conclusion ?
2) and why USA/UK did not liberate Eastern Europe from Stalinist , totalitarian, commie, satanic occupation in 1945? even thought the West ( centralization ) had such plans

Operation Unthinkable - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Operation_Unthinkable

Operation Unthinkable were two related but unrealised plans by the Western Allies against the Soviet Union. They were ordered by British prime minister Winston Churchill in 1945 and developed by the British Armed Forces' Joint Planning ... and the perception that the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin was unreliable, there ...

Patton said that WWII was a strategic failure for the Western Allies as all we did was trade a Fascist dictator for a Communist. He called them the "descendants of Genghis Khan"

Stalin owned FDR and later Truman's top advisers

Patton wanted to reconstitute, rearm and regroup 75 German divisions and have the USA/Germans forcible move the Stalinists back to their pre-WWII Start line

"the Soviet Union is interested in the creation of a mighty, free and independent Poland." -- Uncle Joe, 1945

i have 2 questions
2) and why USA/UK did not liberate Eastern Europe from Stalinist , totalitarian, commie, satanic occupation in 1945? even thought the West ( centralization ) had such plans

Operation Unthinkable were two related but unrealised plans by the Western Allies against the Soviet Union. They were ordered by British prime minister Winston Churchill in 1945 and developed by the British Armed Forces' Joint Planning ... and the perception that the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin was unreliable, there ...

Patton said that WWII was a strategic failure for the Western Allies as all we did was trade a Fascist dictator for a Communist. He called them the "descendants of Genghis Khan"

Patton wanted to reconstitute, rearm and regroup 75 German divisions and have the USA/Germans forcible move the Stalinists back to their pre-WWII Start line
that ´d make our word much better , China , Korea, Cuba, EU in 1946 already etc.

i have 2 questions

that ´d make our word much better , China , Korea, Cuba, EU in 1946 already etc.

Can you imagine the German designed, American made ME-262 attacking Soviet forward forces in late 1945? Complete, total air superiority

Messerschmitt_Me_262.jpg

i have 2 questions

Can you imagine the German designed, American made ME-262 attacking Soviet forward forces in late 1945? Complete, total air superiority

Messerschmitt_Me_262.jpg
USA produced more than 50% of the world GDP, 0 chance for Asian commie empire

Forum List

Back