We could see Reagan's goal realized in 2025

Trump is the man to do it. With help from longstanding organizations full of patriots, we could get there. Unitary executive principle is the way to go.

---However, another Trump administration bolstered by support from pro-Trump think tanks including The Heritage Foundation and the America First Policy Institute (AFPI), that intend to staff the next administration, could accomplish Reagan’s goal.---

You mean Ronald Reagan? The guy increased the debt ceiling 17times. Gave us one tax cut and 4 tax increases? The first president to ever spend more than $1 trillion. The one who initiated one of the first assaults on our 2A.

You're right about one thing. Trump and Reagan are a lot alike. Both are life long, big spending, big government democrats who only identify as conservatives.

That only goes so far.

Trump’s complete disregard for the dignity of the office would have repulsed Reagan

Reagan would not have found “trolling the libs” amusing
Oh, right. Biden respects the dignity of the office!

Anticipate the Marxist-Democrat Party to stuff the ballot boxes, destroy Republican ballots, and any other crooked tactic they can use to steal another election.
Their goal is that there should only be the one Marxist-Democrat Party permanently ruling the nation and scrapping the Constitution and its Bill of Rights.
Ever heard of Redmap?

Essentially gerrymandering to win seats in the House in DC and also to gerrymander state house elections.

Watching this disaster unfold, it has become terribly clear that the American Right desperately wants an iconic strongman at the top of the government. They talked breathlessly about Reagan because he displayed many of the traits of a strongman, but even he didn't have the vicious instincts of a true strongman. The modern-day equivalent has been Putin. So, we didn't see them wrap their lives around him like we have seen in the last seven years.

Now they have found an iconic individual who not only pushes their political agenda, but who also attacks & insults individuals and institutions at the lowest possible behavioral levels like a true strongman. He advances the idea that whose who dare to disagree are evil and subhuman. He says that any institution that dares to hold him accountable is corrupt and an "enemy of the people". In their minds, he is untouchable. He speaks in biblical/apocalyptic terms, often calling this "the final battle". He compliments despotic world leaders, saying they "rule with an iron fist". It's all right there. He's telling us.

So, as it turns out, this is what these people have wanted all along. They are followers. They want to be led and inspired, because they simply can't control their lives on their own. They want a strongman who will force the issue and destroy anything that gets in his way. They want their opponents "beaten". They revel in the childish insults and middle school playground name-calling. They go through life full of rage and paranoia, and need him to take care of business for them.

It's just so strange to call this person a "strongman". A flamboyant, hypersensitive, fast-talking, manicured New York City billionaire who sports a Flock of Seagulls haircut and wears more makeup than his wife. But that's how desperate these people are to be led. Cared for. This is about them, not him.
Out of all the candidates who were running in 2016 they picked the worst human being/candidate they could find to be the Dear Leader. Trump was & continues to be a disaster for this Country but they still went along & are doing it again.

Trump is running because he thought his candidancy would be a get out of jail free card. And he got the shock of his life with the indictments. The guy is so deranged he figured DOJ & Fani Willis would back off once he announced.

If Biden & the Democrat party doesn't pull their head out of there ass & stop sleep walking, Trump will win.

Trump is the man to do it. With help from longstanding organizations full of patriots, we could get there. Unitary executive principle is the way to go.

---However, another Trump administration bolstered by support from pro-Trump think tanks including The Heritage Foundation and the America First Policy Institute (AFPI), that intend to staff the next administration, could accomplish Reagan’s goal.---

Do you like DeSantis?

Oh, indeed, Trump would be the man to do it.

Präsidentin UND Reichskanzler zusammen, ja?

No thank you.

America dumped him BECAUSE he was (quite understandably) suspected of having such aspirations... and much, much worse.

Congress has surrendered far too much of its governing power and prerogatives already and needs to begin recovering those.

The realization of the Unitary Executive principle would be a setback for that recovery... perhaps even consigning it to oblivion.

Most Americans outside of the MAGA base would see that as a huge step towards Dictatorship... a President is not a King.

I seriously doubt that America would allow that to happen but there might very well be unpleasantness ahead if it's attempted.

God Save the Republic.
Wrong, Americans dumped him because the Democratic Party, the career bureaucracy and the media spent five years doing everything under the sun that they could find to distort anything he said and blacken his name.

“Now, so there will be no misunderstanding, it's not my intention to do away with government. It is rather to make it work ― work with us, not over us; to stand by our side, not ride on our back. Government can and must provide opportunity, not smother it; foster productivity, not stifle it,” Reagan said.

And the US has gone downhill, ever since the moron was elected.

Reagan claimed he hated Russia, but in reality he was jealous of Russia, they had what Reagan wanted for America.

Enforcing Russian autocracy

View attachment 854001
Alpha History
https://alphahistory.com › russianrevolution › enforcing-...
Enforcing Russian autocracy. russian autocracy A religious icon highlighting the divinity of the royal family. Enforcing Russian autocracy required both ...

Trump tried the same thing.
my god...reagan caused me to murder a 40 hr job and a pitiful existence like i see so many here live...slaving to a boss and wasting a life

i woke up every day loving what i did so much i never worked a day in my life and called every shot because of that great man

would you have listened to reagan, or do you like a miserable widget making existence that you will die from

i love you ronald reagan....rip

Americans dumped him because they know he is a criminal.

DeSantis will not replace him on the ticket.

I like DeSantis. He's been extorted by the wrong people. I think he knows how to get things done, He's military. And mission oriented.
I also think he sucks at campaigning. But that doesn't mean he'd make a bad president. His record is far right of Trump. His idea's on the border and immigration are much bolder than Trumps. And his record is much more conservative than Trumps.
But he's not as entertaining.

The Trump minions have really done a number on DeSantis. They started out lying. Saying he was connected to Bush and Rove. And they ain't stopped yet.

Forum List

Back