We can't see the plate. I know he killed her on the spot. My husband too but we can't see the plate.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Some of you have been thru this with me before. A woman was missing. My husband and I witnessed an altercation. Woman missing. I know I've seen everything but the plate before he grabbed her neck.

Now to the right could just be a vacationer. I believe that. Nothing to do with this at all. But he came at her like she owed him. And he killed her. And Lord almighty that's a tough grasp on a neck.

Some of you have been thru this with me before. A woman was missing. My husband and I witnessed an altercation. Woman missing. I know I've seen everything but the plate before he grabbed her neck.

Now to the right could just be a vacationer. I believe that. Nothing to do with this at all. But he came at her like she owed him. And he killed her. And Lord almighty that's a tough grasp on a neck.
you ok?

you ok?

I don't think she is.

In fact, someone should hook a breathalyzer up to her keyboard.

fc20bt_keyboard_printer.jpg

5752973c2789c585f6c5191b3a55b846fb37ac0129579253a423f950efcb82d7.jpg

Forum List

Back