We cannot profile people

As a society, Americans must quit allowing the "simpletons" of our culture (liberals) to have a voice when it comes to the all important aspects of National Security. How in the world did Janet Napolitano, become the Secretary of Homeland Security? That's right, the President appointed her!

Janet Napolitano, the Secretary of Homeland Security, said that the system worked, thereby preventing another "man-made disaster" in an "un-Islamic act". She meant, of course, besides these few minor details.

The facts are these:
Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab, a Nigerian, an affiliate of Al Qaeda, a Muslim, a terrorist, a recent visitor to a breeding ground for Al Qaeda operatives (Yemen), identified on international terrorist watch lists, whose father warned the U.S. Embassy two weeks ago about his son’s radical jihadi perspective and religious views becoming militant and extremist, whose visa was revoked by Britain, who was allowed to keep his U.S. visa, was allowed to board without a passport, who the TSA deemed inappropriate for the no-fly list due to lack of credible evidence against him, attempted to detonate a bomb aboard Northwest Flight 253, causing it to go kaboom as it descended to the Detroit airport. According to our Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, the system worked.

Liberals are trying to feel good about themselves by remaining "politically correct". They continue to want to pander to the PC crowd instead of meeting force with force. However, what liberals haven't figured out is these radical Muslim terrorist are using the same political correctness as a tool in attempts to KILL ALL Americans. The days of smiling and coddling should end. We should restrict their travel. We should really start taking the fight to them. If these terrorists cannot behave in a way that doesn’t disrupt life, then we should remove them from the world by killing them in appalling numbers. But first we have to rid ourselves of the perpetual Western guilt and American political correctness.

If the liberal crowd want to coddle and pander to Muslims or any other foreign national or foreign country, they are free to go to those countries, give of their personal monies (don't ask for my tax payer dollars), give of their personal time and energy all they want! However, don't expect any American Special Operations Forces to come to your rescue when those same Islamic radicals have a dull knife blade at YOUR throat. They want to kill you too!!

Israel does it.

We are not Israel.

If both sides quit the political bullshit, and worked on a real policy, we could screen more of the scum out anc have a workable security system.

When a party cuts funding to TSA and holds up the appointment of its new Director because he favors unions, then this kind of security shit will continue to happen.

As a society, Americans must quit allowing the "simpletons" of our culture (liberals)

This is the partisan kind of shit I am talking about. There are more liberals in the senate and congress who served in the military than conservatives, so therefore I can say conservative in leadership positions are cowards. Fucking assholes who don't understand dialogue over diatribre.

If we as a society let the conservatives run it, there would be no freedoms left. Cover your ass and lose your freedom. With us or against us. Etc, etc. etc.

Hate to hurt your feelings, but conservatives aren't a whole lot sharper than liberals. Just more narrow minded.:lol:

I wonder why we bother responding to posts by the OP? Said poster never debates his/her initial posts, they just 'drive by' post. I find that rather cowardly.

WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

We cannot profile only those who look like Muslims for terrorism. If we, do we will miss people like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, the radical that shot up the Holocaust museum, and those who have swastika tattoos on their bodies who hate the government and other Americans and want to do them harm. Tea baggers and village idiots who wants Obama dead. Profile those who threaten Obama 30 times every day. Everyone who boards a plane must be profiled for terrorism. Old, young, black, brown or white, etc.

Boy are you out to lunch.

If I'm on a plane and theres a Muslim on that plane with me, you can bet your ass that my ass is watching his ass all the way home. Profile? You bet your ass I will and our Govt needs to do the same. They are all out to kill me until they prove otherwise

Teabaggers and village idiots who want Obama dead??? Boy, talk about village idiots. You sure take the cake.

WE CANNOT PROFILE PEOPLE

We cannot profile only those who look like Muslims for terrorism. If we, do we will miss people like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, the radical that shot up the Holocaust museum, and those who have swastika tattoos on their bodies who hate the government and other Americans and want to do them harm. Tea baggers and village idiots who wants Obama dead. Profile those who threaten Obama 30 times every day. Everyone who boards a plane must be profiled for terrorism. Old, young, black, brown or white, etc.

Yeah ... I'd hate to miss the kooky lil old ladies.:cuckoo:

Passenger Pre-Screening System (CAPPS II), a new tool to select passengers for screening.
When boarding cards are issued, CAPPS con…rms passengers’identities, performs criminal
and credit checks, and retrieves additional information, such as residence, home ownership,
income, and patterns of travel and purchases, used to construct a predicted threat rating.1
Passengers with elevated ratings are subject to searches and baggage inspections and may
be questioned. Some other passengers are searched at random.

I. The Model. Below, we present an extension of the KPT model that incorporates
imperfections in monitoring. There are two groups of passengers, groups 1 and 2, with equal
mass of 1. There is a measure S of screeners, each of whom only searches one passenger.
Screeners can distinguish whether a passenger belongs to group 1 or 2, but cannot distinguish
passengers within each group.

http://athena.sas.upenn.edu/~petra/papers/airportaea11.pdf

A couple of things, first, too late we already profile we just don't do a good enough job of it because of the number of lawsuits filed and the number rules added for sensitivity training and searches. This boils down to people under the mistaken impression that "norming" or political correctness should be applied to air travel. The problem is when those norms are applied it makes air travel unsafe. As many ere have advocated that the Federal Govt. should intervene in the lives of Americans, frankly I'm surprised that the same people would run from that when it comes to safety in an area in which Govt. should regulate.

Yes we can profile anyone we want, for whatever reason. I know all the arguments against profiling, but they only lead to bullshit political correctness.

If the security gets a bad vibe from you for any reason, regardless of if you are Mohamad or Granny, he should feel comfortable going with his/her hunch.

After my Nephews first tour in Iraq he left Ft Hood Texas and laid over in Atlanta. In Atlanta they had several hours to kill, so they went outside the secure area. While going through the line to get back into the terminal area, he was picked out of line and taken to the back area and stripped searched. Common practice right, except he was in his travel greens from the Army.

Jesus was from the middle east and looked like a terrorist.

Yeah, and if he tries to get on an airplane, someone needs to shake his ass down. In fact, any lunitic that goes around claiming he is the son of god should be banned from flying entirely.

Last edited:
Jesus was from the middle east and looked like a terrorist.

Yeah, and if he tries to get on an airplane, someone needs to shake his ass down. In fact, any lunitic that goes around claiming he is the son of god should be banned from flying entirely.

He doesn't need a plane to fly!

Oh, can he do that too? Ive lost track of all the super powers they gave him in that book. They should have kept it simple by just giving him invisibility, or maybe super strength.

Forum List

Back