Photo Catches N.Y. Prison Guard Sleeping on Job in Front of Inmate

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
NEW YORK — A city correction officer took a cell phone photo of his co-worker sleeping on duty, leading to disciplinary action against both of them.

The photo shows guard Nadja Green, in uniform, leaning back in a chair with her arms folded on her chest, eyes closed and mouth open. An inmate is standing next to her, making a "peace" sign.

The photo, published in the New York Post on Tuesday, came to the attention of Department of Correction officials last week, said Deputy Commissioner Stephen Morello. Once it was authenticated, Green was transferred from her post at the Rikers Island infirmary and removed from supervisin

Photo Catches N.Y. Prison Guard Sleeping on Job in Front of Inmate - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Mike Skelly, spokesman for the Correction Officers' Benevolent Association, said the union wouldn't rush to condemn Green, because it was unclear what the situation was when the photo was taken.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I spent some time in jail two years ago. This does not surprise me. Corrections officers are some of the laziest jackoffs to disgrace a payroll. You have a lazy brother in law who can't keep a job? Make him take the corrections exam in your county.

I spent some time in jail two years ago. This does not surprise me. Corrections officers are some of the laziest jackoffs to disgrace a payroll. You have a lazy brother in law who can't keep a job? Make him take the corrections exam in your county.

It's an easy job to get, with decent pay and good benefits. All you need is a GED. It attracts lazy people.

Forum List

Back