So if you had 'Yemen' in the pool...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...the 'where will the wingnut neocons try to start their next make-work project for the defense lobby' pool, well, you may be a winner!

Israeli agent Joe Lieberman, who moonlights as a US Senator, has shown their hand:

Lieberman: Yemen will be 'tomorrow's war' if pre-emptive action not taken

By Jordan Fabian - 12/27/09 09:53 AM ET

Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) Sunday said that Yemen could be the ground of America's next overseas war if Washington does not take preemptive action to root out al-Qaeda interests there.

Lieberman, who helms the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, said on "Fox News Sunday" that the U.S. will have to take an active approach in Yemen after multiple recent terrorist attacks on the U.S. were linked back to the Middle Eastern nation.

The Connecticut senator said that a government official in the Yemeni capital told him that "Iraq was yesterday's war, Afghanistan is today's war. If we don't act preemptively, Yemen will be tomorrow's war."

Lieberman: Yemen will be 'tomorrow's war' if pre-emptive action not taken - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Liberman is no frigging liberal. He is more republican conservative than liberal democrat or independent.

He is an asshole who couldn't win playing by the rules so he changed the rules for himself. Right now he is a little piece of amoeba snot who cares only for himself and his pride. He wants to get even with those who didn't support him when he ran independent.

A howdy doody faced conservative puppet.

We are already operating in Yemen and will continue. We don't need another stupid war to kill these assholes. Iraq and Afghanistan proved that.

We need good intelligence to infiltrate and destroy them from within. But that isn't as profitable as a good war for the right and arms dealers as in "The Carlyle Group."

War Is Still A Racket. S. Butler

Seems no one can argue the facts Lieberman presents, so instead they attack the messenger. A typical left wing tactic.

We already have a presence in Yemen, no need to 'start' anything new. I think we need to stop releasing gitmo bad-guys and sending them there. When I listened to what Lieberman said, that was the gist of it. he wants to stop releasing gitmo bad-guys and sending them back to Yemen.
Jeez get a grip and look beyond the partisan STUPIDITY!

You talking about Lieberman the liberal?

No I'm talking about Lieberman the stupid liberal.
Lieberman is an Israeli agent who has worked his way up to US Senator.

His loyalty is to Israel and he could care less about America.

Really? Really? I am surprised because my ex has a cousin who went to HS in Haifa and stayed. He used to come visit us, that is until 1998 when he flew into Phoenix and was deported because the US governement say he is a Mosad agent.
I am shocked to learn our government discriminated against my ex's cousin, yet let Lieberman stay.
It must be true though, Sunni posted it and we all know he is the expert on the jewish plot to rule the world.
Spielberg was only bringing that secret plot to light when he made Pinky and the Brain., you know the cartoon about the two rabbi mice that nightly tried to take over the world..........:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You talking about Lieberman the liberal?

No I'm talking about Lieberman the stupid liberal.
Lieberman is an Israeli agent who has worked his way up to US Senator.

His loyalty is to Israel and he could care less about America.

Gee whiz. That sure says a lot about the Dimocratic party who put him on their ticket as the VP. They wanted a loyal Israeli agent a mere heartbeat away from the Big Chair, huh? Guess the grand plan then was to have the Mossad assassinate Kerry, make it look like a right wing plot, and then set about taking care of Muslims everywhere.

Hmmm...too bad they lost that election.

Forum List

Back