“We Believe Survivors”...apparently sexual assault is now a matter of life and death?

What? LMAO. I just asked if he should. I never said anyone suggested anything? Why is your racist stupid ass jumping to conclusions. Plus you have zero manners. Who answers questions with questions? Were you raised by wolves?
Why are you putting prison out there in the atmosphere, is that what you want for Kavanaught?

Did you just answer my question with a question again? Are you serious?!?!? We have an accuser out there and many believe her. My question is do they believe prison should be on the table since they are 100% certain he is guilty. Raised by a single parent Marc? No manners. Someone needs to send you to etiquette school.

I think you just made that up.
Then you should be able to handily disprove it using logic. Don’t worry. I’ll wait...
I don't need "logic." I have a dictionary. Ever heard of that?
sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
  1. a person who survives, especially a person remaining alive after an event in which others have died.
    "the sole survivor of the massacre"
    • the remainder of a group of people or things.
      "a survivor from last year's team"
    • a person who copes well with difficulties in their life.
      "she is a born survivor"
That definition is inadequate for a number of reasons. Not the least of which being the second one. Copes well with difficulties? That’s rather subjective; and in no way indicative of the likelyhood of death. The opposite of survival. Like I said “a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...
You aren't allowed to redefine words in common usage. Sorry.
Actually common usage changes current definitions of words. Often times for the very reason I presented. To get to the root of the matter one would need to examine the core, original definition.
This new habit of conflation is merely the bastardized soul child of a poor vocabulary, and the desire of one to confer greater import to their position. Like “Racist”, for example... Intellectually speaking, “common usage” has little to do with it.
Well, that's a lot of tripe. Don't think you're going to impress me with a bunch of jargon that amounts to nothing but "I want to make a word mean what I want it to mean, regardless of what everyone else thinks it means."

Did you just answer my question with a question again? Are you serious?!?!? We have an accuser out there and many believe her. My question is do they believe prison should be on the table since they are 100% certain he is guilty. Raised by a single parent Marc? No manners. Someone needs to send you to etiquette school.
Well on his guilt or not, a person can either believe Kavanaught, or believe Ford, one cannot believe both at the same time.

Considering that Kavanaught has already proven he has no qualms lying, being as he lied to Congress some years ago, a sensible person would seriously doubt anything he has to say. He's proven that he's willing to lie for his own benefit.

Currently there's nothing discrediting Ford, so it's sensible to believe her and not him.

With that said, no, it's assinine to talk about prison time for what he allegedly did to Ford.

But considering your USMB's premier jackass...this argument from you makes total sense.

Then you should be able to handily disprove it using logic. Don’t worry. I’ll wait...
sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
  1. a person who survives, especially a person remaining alive after an event in which others have died.
      "she is a born survivor"
That definition is inadequate for a number of reasons. Not the least of which being the second one. Copes well with difficulties? That’s rather subjective; and in no way indicative of the likelyhood of death. The opposite of survival. Like I said “a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...
Actually common usage changes current definitions of words. Often times for the very reason I presented. To get to the root of the matter one would need to examine the core, original definition.
This new habit of conflation is merely the bastardized soul child of a poor vocabulary, and the desire of one to confer greater import to their position. Like “Racist”, for example... Intellectually speaking, “common usage” has little to do with it.
Well, that's a lot of tripe. Don't think you're going to impress me with a bunch of jargon that amounts to nothing but "I want to make a word mean what I want it to mean, regardless of what everyone else thinks it means."
Again. You aren’t refuting the statement using logic. All you tried to do was appeal to authority. It failed. Try again. This will require you to think for yourself. Or as you refer to it ... “Tripe”. Logic. Try it...

Well on his guilt or not, a person can either believe Kavanaught, or believe Ford, one cannot believe both at the same time.

Considering that Kavanaught has already proven he has no qualms lying, being as he lied to Congress some years ago, a sensible person would seriously doubt anything he has to say. He's proven that he's willing to lie for his own benefit.

Currently there's nothing discrediting Ford, so it's sensible to believe her and not him.

With that said, no, it's assinine to talk about prison time for what he allegedly did to Ford.

But considering your USMB's premier jackass...this argument from you makes total sense.

So you believe he assaulted her but you don't believe he should go to prison for it? You don't believe people who try to rape young women should go to prison? Try to get out of that corner, Mr. raised by one parent, no mannners, race baiter.

Thank you for the title of USMB's premier jackass. That means I get under your sensitive, leftist skin and I enjoy that.

sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
      "she is a born survivor"
Again. You aren’t refuting the statement using logic. All you tried to do was appeal to authority. It failed. Try again. This will require you to think for yourself. Or as you refer to it ... “Tripe”. Logic. Try it...
lol YES, the dictionary is "authority," and I refuse to argue that.

lol YES, the dictionary is "authority," and I refuse to argue that.
There are many dictionaries. Secondly you’ve already stated that accepted definitions are subject to common usage, or misusage. That my dear; is anything but definitive. Whereby your dictionary isn’t sacrosanct. Which brings you back to having to think for your self...
So... it’s quite easy to demonstrate that which you prefer to designate as an “authority” is anything but. If it were deserving of that title; it would stand up not only to scrutiny; which it doesn’t. It would also stand the test of time which you conceded that it does not.
Now we’re back to logic, which does both quite handily.

Last edited:
This weeks Lefty Loon-Out includes a fun new chant....”We Believe Survivors
Twitter

Well, it's like this:

Real men and real good men never sexually assault women with their superior physical strength. However, women should learn to and then do so: fight back, physically, as needed to prevent themselves from becoming victims. Unless of course, there's profit to made in victimhood.

I have three nieces, a younger sister, aunts, female friends and co-workers and a fiancé. I have taught many of them to grievously injure would be sexual assailants, male or female. In fact, there's this praying hands sternum splitting thing the physically weakest, youngest or eldest human male or female can do, which whenever I pose as the practice dummy for them to try it on, nearly every student almost divides my sternum for me, with very little force behind the blow.

Men need to be in the corner of all female and other male victims of proven sexual assault. However, when the motivation of sex assault allegation is very evident, very obviously motivated by the need to be treated as a victim or for the achievement of an ideological/political goal, those who cry wolf should be charged for the crime of also being one, in a sheep's dress.

You’re only a survivor if the chance for life/death is a 50/50 proposition or greater. Anything else is just a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...
sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
      "she is a born survivor"

ahem...:04:

71yV9DBr1DL._SX385_.jpg

I’m still trying to figure this out...are those whom have been raped or assaulted victims or survivors?
Is the probability for death high during a rape or assault?
Do you wacks just like all the drama loaded in the word “survivor”?
Is this kinda like children being “ripped” from the arms of their parents at the border?
JoeB131 Penelope rightwinger

You’re only a survivor if the chance for life/death is a 50/50 proposition or greater. Anything else is just a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...
sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
      "she is a born survivor"

Hmmm...a person who copes well with difficulties in their life...that pretty much eliminates most liberals.

Forum List

Back