We attacked them first.

uh, no
there was no approval you mean

Uh..no. That's not what I said. I believe there was approval...or at least ambivalence. The transcript says one thing and she later denied it. Unlike you I am not going to go into a twenty page he said/ she said..no she didn't..yes she did.. waste of time. There is evidence if you believe her to see it both ways. I can be intellectually honest enough to look at the whole body of evidence surrounding her statements and concede that she is all over the board....meaning I'll go with the transcript and acknowledge she denies the validity of the transcript. That doesn't change the fact that it was none of our business.

So some poor woman is getting beat down in a parking lot and you just casually stroll on by like a coward because its "none of our business"? Why dont you just shut up, pussy.

Suck my dick you faggot. It is more like stumbling upon a B&E with one asshole breaking into another assholes store and not giving a shit who's stealing what from whom. If the Kuaitis were so concerned about their safety they shouldn't have been stealing Iraqi oil. I don't give a flip if the Kuaitis were crying for help. Fuck em! And Fuck You.

Do Wars of Aggression fall under Mill's harm principle?

"One argument that Mill develops further than any previous philosopher is the harm principle. The harm principle holds that each individual has the right to act as he wants, so long as these actions do not harm others." (Wiki)

Are the actions that you and your brothers and sisters in arms enable in Iraq and Afghanistan harming innocent human beings?

Regrettably, yes, they are.

But one thing you need to realize, George: We don't intentionally harm innocents. The people you support do.

Dumbass.

You don't get it.

Maybe those inside the US Military can't even see it?

Empires destroy Democracies.

There won't be any need for foreign barbarians (or immigrants) we will kill each other for money and our richest will cheer us on.

Tell me what you think Einstein meant when he and Bertrand Russell wrote about a choice facing the world that is "stark, dreadful and inescapable: shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?"

Or are you too comfortable enabling the killing of innocent human beings for Wall Street's bonus pool?
Oh, I get it, all right.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
-- John Stuart Mill​
I get that Mill had your cowardly ass nailed to the wall.

"One argument that Mill develops further than any previous philosopher is the harm principle. The harm principle holds that each individual has the right to act as he wants, so long as these actions do not harm others." (Wiki)

Are the actions that you and your brothers and sisters in arms enable in Iraq and Afghanistan harming innocent human beings?

Preventing scumbags from having the tools they need to assist terrorists is hardly a war of aggression.

You Marxist gasbags bandy such terms around as though they had meaning in the real world. They don't.

I realize you prefer wars of pacifism, but they are real hard to come by, you imbecile.

Preventing scumbags from having the tools they need to assist terrorists is hardly a war of aggression.

You Marxist gasbags bandy such terms around as though they had meaning in the real world. They don't.

I realize you prefer wars of pacifism, but they are real hard to come by, you imbecile.
George hates America, so he'd have us surrender to Cuba if he could.

But since he's a pussy, he refuses to move somewhere else more to his liking. He's a chickenred.

But one thing you need to realize, George: We don't intentionally harm innocents. The people you support do.

Dumbass.
The one thing you need to realize, dave: Since the end of WWII we have killed millions of human beings thousands of miles from our homeland.

Did we accomplish that by accident?

Or did a few of us intentionally get rich from our war crimes?

Dumbass.
The one thing you need to realize, dave: Since the end of WWII we have killed millions of human beings thousands of miles from our homeland.

Yawn. Y'know, I can't help but notice you still live in a country you hate.

So get out.

Or what?

Flap the flag and celebrate slaves likes you?

Zzzzzz

No "slaves" here, asshole. Over-using the stale rhetoric of scumbag academics loved by the brain-dead leftists is hardly persuasive, you babbling schmuck.

If you had even an iota of integrity, georgieporgiegull, you would certainly pack you bag and get out of America as fast as your weak arms and feeble legs would enable you to do so.
But you have no integrity at all. You have a Marxist college-girl mind-set and no nadz whatsoever.

Dumbass.

So get out.
Are you even capable of distinguishing between your country and your government? Or is that beyond your pay grade?

How about the rich parasites that own your government?

Tell me why all unearned income deriving from killing people and breaking their shit should NOT be taxed into extinction?

Or laugh like a happy slave.

So get out.
Are you even capable of distinguishing between your country and your government? Or is that beyond your pay grade?

How about the rich parasites that own your government?

Tell me why all unearned income deriving from killing people and breaking their shit should NOT be taxed into extinction?

Or laugh like a happy slave.
You still here?

Oh, yeah, that's right...you're too big a coward to leave. You'll just keep sitting there bitching that everyone else should change the country for you.

Or what?

Flap the flag and celebrate slaves likes you?

Zzzzzz

No "slaves" here, asshole. Over-using the stale rhetoric of scumbag academics loved by the brain-dead leftists is hardly persuasive, you babbling schmuck.

If you had even an iota of integrity, georgieporgiegull, you would certainly pack you bag and get out of America as fast as your weak arms and feeble legs would enable you to do so.
But you have no integrity at all. You have a Marxist college-girl mind-set and no nadz whatsoever.

Georgephillip is gay

Corporations wage these wars,for the protection and advancement of corporate interest..
Man. You hit that on the head.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Just don't tell any of these flag waving, brainwashed assholes oK ?
They only want to hear about Freedumb thingies................

Ohhhh OMG OMG Gaga had her nipples enlarged !!!! OMG
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Idiots............

Last edited:
blog... winger link by SheMan.. who woulda thunk it?? :rolleyes:

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Not only are you an idiot, your skooter is about as tacky and silly as it gets, a kid on a minibike could kick your ass around a nice tight circuit......... it is a FAIL!:lol::lol::lol: Peter Fonda wanna be.

Corporations wage these wars,for the protection and advancement of corporate interest..

Idiots............
Castro said Communism doesn't work. Shut up, bitch!:lol::lol:

Idiots............

Applauding the idiotic shit said by a dumbass like id-eots only re-establihses that you, booger, are too fucking dumb to breathe.

Corporations, you imbecile, don't have armies and don't wage wars.

What the moron was attempting to claim was that the corporations somehow use the government as their surrogates. No evidence on the face of planet Earth to back up that stale communist rhetorical fiction, but that never stops assholes like id-eots from saying such banal nonsense anyway.

He drools and you applaud hi "effort" and then lick it up for him.

You might be an even bigger used sanitary pad than id-eots.

General Electric, Boeing, Black Water, Halliburton, Bechtel, Union Carbide, Dow Chemical..just to name a few that promote, participate and profit immensely in war whenever given a chance...

General Electric, Boeing, Black Water, Halliburton, Bechtel, Union Carbide, Dow Chemical..just to name a few that promote, participate and profit immensely in war whenever given a chance...

By that logic so does the SEIU, the UAW, and the AFL-CIO.

By that logic so does the SEIU, the UAW, and the AFL-CIO.

I didn't know that the unions chose what to make and who to sell it to.

Forum List

Back