We are tired of this bs...

Criminal stats show you are wrong.

5,626,140 million whites arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 2.2 percent of the population.

2,221,697 million blacks arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 0.009 percent of the population.

Nothing else needs to be said.

rofl.gif

Percent of white in America=63%

Percent of black in America= 14%

Blacks commit almost half as many crimes as whites, despite there being only 1/4 or less of them as many as whites..hmm...

There's a bit of a problem there.

If whites committed crime at the rate blacks do, they'd commit

6.665.091 crimes a year.

That's just rounded numbers. That's just using the pure white people. Add in the white Hispanics and numbers would be over 7 million.

While you're lying to yourself, there are black Hispanics.

Your math is wrong.

That's the way it is.

My math is not precise on that, no. How many black Hispanics are there for every white Hispanic, moron? Out of 100, 3-4 maybe?

Probably a lot more. But it's irrelevant. Whites commit more crimes than anyone in America. That's the way it has always been.

It's not.

Sure. Look, you're a backwoods hick still flying the lost cause flag. You don't and you're always factually wrong. You want to blame Hispanic for high white crime when records are documented that show everybody a 242 year official record of unprecedented criminality. So let me be very blunt and politically incorrect. Stop the lying. We know what you guys say are lies and so do you. If you want to pawn your bullshit off in your klavern gatherings, that's your right. But don't bring that weak, lie riddled, psychotic bullshit here.

th

Or any other day henceforth.

th

I'm aware of that. Only used teh lily-white. :)
Some White Hispanics are lily white. Cameroon Diaz is a white Hispanic and she's as white as it get's

_c4677948-3624-11e8-90dd-823da00706aa.jpg

You can throw in Shakira, Joaquin Phoenix, Jessica Alba, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Raquel Welch and Louis CK as other famous white Hispanics.

Most Hispanics want to be white anyway. White supremacy has brainwashed most of the world. They think the whiter you are the more intelligent and attractive you are and that your life has more meaning than black people.

You can name any Hispanic country where there is black people in any significant numbers (Puerto Rico, Brazil, Uruguay, Columbia, Venezuela or Cuba)

It don't matter.

The white Hispanics will be on top. The black Hispanics will be on the bottom.

Hispanics will be 100% on the white side should any race war break out.

Black people are despised to the max in all Hispanic countries.

Last edited:
Of course we will here the same retardation by the brain damaged but if things like this continue you 30 percenters are not going to like it.

Grandmother Confronts SWAT Team Officer In Court For Killing 7 Year Old Grandchild

Melanated Cop Sentenced To 40 Years For Fatal Shooting Of 6 Year Old Boy

That is horrible. Children should be protected
Of course we will here the same retardation by the brain damaged but if things like this continue you 30 percenters are not going to like it.

Grandmother Confronts SWAT Team Officer In Court For Killing 7 Year Old Grandchild

There is no excuse for that cop shooting a child, then nobody tried to help her. I feel so sorry for the grandmother. This is heartbreaking.

Some White Hispanics are lily white. Cameroon Diaz is a white Hispanic and she's as white as it get's

You can throw in Shakira, Joaquin Phoenix, Jessica Alba, Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Raquel Welch and Louis CK as other famous white Hispanics.

Most Hispanics want to be white anyway. White supremacy has brainwashed most of the world. They think the whiter you are the more intelligent and attractive you are and that your life has more meaning than black people.

You can name any Hispanic country where there is black people in any significant numbers (Puerto Rico, Brazil, Uruguay, Columbia, Venezuela or Cuba)

It don't matter.

Well that's a news flash people in Spain are white. Hold the presses.

It don't matter.

The Hispanic shit holes South of the US are run by Europeans who are smart enough to reap the riches off the losers who want to escape to the US.
Yeah...the US wants more losers like yourself.

It don't matter.

The Hispanic shit holes South of the US are run by Europeans who are smart enough to reap the riches off the losers who want to escape to the US.
why are you dsaying Europeans ? There are black europeans, Asian europeans born n raised in Europe.

So what Europeans are you talking about?

rofl.gif

Blacks commit almost half as many crimes as whites, despite there being only 1/4 or less of them as many as whites..hmm...

6.665.091 crimes a year.

That's just rounded numbers. That's just using the pure white people. Add in the white Hispanics and numbers would be over 7 million.

Your math is wrong.

That's the way it is.

My math is not precise on that, no. How many black Hispanics are there for every white Hispanic, moron? Out of 100, 3-4 maybe?

Probably a lot more. But it's irrelevant. Whites commit more crimes than anyone in America. That's the way it has always been.

It's not.

Sure. Look, you're a backwoods hick still flying the lost cause flag. You don't and you're always factually wrong. You want to blame Hispanic for high white crime when records are documented that show everybody a 242 year official record of unprecedented criminality. So let me be very blunt and politically incorrect. Stop the lying. We know what you guys say are lies and so do you. If you want to pawn your bullshit off in your klavern gatherings, that's your right. But don't bring that weak, lie riddled, psychotic bullshit here.

th

th
Always trying to blame whitey for your helplessness in life. What a bunch of bullcrap. Do you realize that you are basically trying to prove to everyone that your people are inferior ????????????? I don't think blacks are inferior, but you sure are trying to make it so by blaming whites for oppressing the blacks here for how long now ???? Did you say 242 years ????? I'd hate to admit that my race had been oppressed by another race for 242 years. 242 years wow, just let that one sink in for a minute or two.

No they don't. They show one way white preference manifests itself. The a cop who busted into the wrong house and murdered that 7 year old black child got no sentence. The black cop who killed that 6 year old white child in a car chase whereby his father was armed and shooting at police with his child in the car is serving concurrent prison terms. But no one expects you to see this because you're dumb.

We all need to remember that in AmeriKKKa white is right & black is wrong; that is still the status quo.

AmeriKKKa brought this upon itself by accepting slavery as a means to produce cheap goods, back in the day; we will always be paying for our past sins
Quit whining and just behave. Only then will your problems will go away.

When will whites start doing this instead of lying to each other?
Crime statistics prove that we do behave. We committ less crime than our percentage of the population. Nothing else needs to be said.

Criminal stats show you are wrong.

5,626,140 million whites arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 2.2 percent of the population.

2,221,697 million blacks arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 0.009 percent of the population.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Oh my God, Dude. I actually used to respect you to some degree, but you are a complete moron when you spout this stuff. IF you are going to separate the numerators by race, you must separate the denominators by race. You keep bragging about how smart you are, but posts like this completely undermine your arguments. smh.

It don't matter.

Joaquin Phoenix is not Hispanic. Do your homework. His background is German, English, French, Hungarian and Russian Jew.

It don't matter.

Joaquin Phoenix is not Hispanic. Do your homework. His background is German, English, French, Hungarian and Russian Jew.

:gives:

rofl.gif

6.665.091 crimes a year.

Your math is wrong.

That's the way it is.

It's not.

th

th

A) It's my state flag.

B) I was really trying to take it easy on ya, but you got all triggered up anyway, whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Wtf is Klavern gathering? If IM2 was a trigger, he'd be set on 8 oz.

Last edited:

It don't matter.

why are you dsaying Europeans ? There are black europeans, Asian europeans born n raised in Europe.

So what Europeans are you talking about?
I like Europeans; they yank your people around like donkeys.

Ok, when I stated, change the channel,
I’m going to be honest...I didn’t watch the videos

Why...because I’m so used to the
racial propaganda you spew, it gets real old...
Thus, change the channel

But, I’m sorry...that really is fucked up
and so wrong, on so many levels

How a botched raid that ended with
a 7 year old girl, who was sleeping
getting shot in the head and killed
and no one held accountable, is a miscarriage of justice

On the other hand, while I don’t feel a high speed pursuit
warrants firing shots at a fleeing offender
(unless there are special circumstances)

I do believe the 6 year old, boys death,
was due to the actions of his father
and the cops 40 year sentence was overkill

You know, everyone will have to face
The Ultimate Judge in the end

Thus, change the channel

I don't post propaganda. If you actually had to live as a person of color your big mouth would be closed on a lot of things.

The white man put his childs life in jeopardy by deciding to get into a shootout with police. If that thug would have just followed the officers orders.....

Thus, change the channel

I don't post propaganda. If you actually had to live as a person of color your big mouth would be closed on a lot of things.

The white man put his childs life in jeopardy by deciding to get into a shootout with police. If that thug would have just followed the officers orders.....

I don't post propaganda.
You most certainly do
I agree 110%, I thought I made that clear

Absolutely, if that POS would have pulled over,
the boy wouldn’t have been killed by the officer

Forum List

Back