We are the World- The NEW version.

SlateRockwell

Jan 28, 2010
PLEASE! Let me tell you that this is the biggest joke ever!
We have gave ENOUGH! Where was the song when the homeless people are sleeping on the streets? Where was this song when health care is needed to the poor? IT WASN'T there. OH! Haiti has an earthquake and everyone bends over backwards for them!
I agree that they need help... Hell, we can't let them sit over there and rot. This is a no-brainer. Haiti does need medical attention and relief.

Here's the problem:
Everybody is trying to get their 15 minutes of fame from this. THESE CELEBRITIES ARE PATHETIC! "Hey, I have an idea! Let's not be creative and make a song so we can get good P.R. (Public Relations... Not Puerto Rican)

The economy is AWFUL! People don't have jobs nor money. Yet, these people want us to give?

I am sure that Lady GaGa really cares (Note: Sarcasm). I guess the Male-Female FREAK OF NATURE wants us to give money to Haiti while taking a ride on our "Disco Stick". SAD!

First of all ga ga is not a hermaphrodite. That is another rumor started by the evil media. She is super talented

however you are correct in your point about helping America first.

I think it's because Haitians are black and it's more liberal " look how much we like blacks" bullcrap.

Forum List

Back