'We are playing with fire,' IAEA chief warns as nuclear watchdog calls for 'safety zone' at Russian-occupied plant in Ukraine

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
'We are playing with fire,' IAEA chief warns as nuclear watchdog calls for 'safety zone' at Russian-occupied plant in Ukraine
In his first television interview since returning from a visit to Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant (ZNPP) in Ukraine, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) told CNN the situation at the facility continues to be "very worrying" and warned "we are playing with fire."

Local : 2022-09-08(Thursday) 09 : 40 : 13
Remote : 2022-09-08(Thursday) 09 : 40 : 13
Found via English_News headlines on nicer.app

i think we'll need some kind of treaty for the future, barring all conventional combat from nuclear power plant sites and a wide circle around them.

In his first television interview since returning from a visit to Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant (ZNPP) in Ukraine, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) told CNN the situation at the facility continues to be "very worrying" and warned "we are playing with fire."

Local : 2022-09-08(Thursday) 09 : 40 : 13
Remote : 2022-09-08(Thursday) 09 : 40 : 13
Found via English_News headlines on nicer.app

i think we'll need some kind of treaty for the future, barring all conventional combat from nuclear power plant sites and a wide circle around them.
None of your links work for me,

Forum List

Back