UK to lift ban on fracking?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
U.K. Prime Minister Liz Truss ended England's ban on fracking Thursday, opening the door to domestic shale gas production amid a European energy crisis.

The return of fracking is just one piece of a larger energy and economy plan Truss is pursuing in her first weeks since gaining office. Her administration also announced a national freeze on household energy prices, a plan that will cost the government tens of billions

Still gotta get through the winter

March 2023 ....maybe
And only if the workforce is 50% black lesbians and trannies

vghhhjhbgjnnjjjmmmm.png

It's amazing how that island of trailer trash colonized so much of the earth. I say that even as my grandfather was a limey immigrant and as much as I hold my Mother's Father in high esteem it disgusts me what has become of that country and it's culture. The fact that Karl Marx was buried there and the grave wasn't turned into a public shit house gives me cause to renounce any british heritage.

Truss will discover soon enough that her energy plan is lacking much to be desired. Capping residential energy costs in the face of skyrocketing supply costs will put smaller providers out of business and bankrupt mom and pop commercial customers. People in the UK should stock up on candles while there are still some to be had.

Forum List

Back