‘We are losing our nation to lies about the necessity of war’

billions are being sent into afgh to be distributed to warlords and other corrupt regimes. why are we still there? what point does it serve?

Kucinich: ‘We are losing our nation to lies about the necessity of war’ | Raw Story

I tend to agree we are wasting time money and lives fighting the wrong war in the wrong place.
The enemy is Islam , the front line in in the USA. It is incompatible with western culture.
We haven't even tried to make a case the the west is better than Islamic sharia.

"We are losing our nation to lies about the necessity of war," the iconoclastic Democrat opined.

He is giving a warped opinion.. and no actual points.. and those opinions are right in line with the KOOK opinions this guy has given from his extremist left stance all along

so his point that 3 billion of our dollars have been sent overseas and quickly taken by warlords is okay with you? should only kooks be upset about that?

billions are being sent into afgh to be distributed to warlords and other corrupt regimes. why are we still there? what point does it serve?

Kucinich: ‘We are losing our nation to lies about the necessity of war’ | Raw Story

I tend to agree we are wasting time money and lives fighting the wrong war in the wrong place.
The enemy is Islam , the front line in in the USA. It is incompatible with western culture.
We haven't even tried to make a case the the west is better than Islamic sharia.

The enemy is terrorism, not Islam. We have Muslims who are law abiding, tax paying and societally contributing Americans.

The views in your post reflect bigotry.

The enemy is terrorism, not Islam. We have Muslims who are law abiding, tax paying and societally contributing Americans.

Islamic scripture calls for the death of all non muslims ,It commands the use to terrorism rape and lies to achieve the goal of control ,to complete that genocide.
Objecting to that policy is not bigotry .

"We are losing our nation to lies about the necessity of war," the iconoclastic Democrat opined.

He is giving a warped opinion.. and no actual points.. and those opinions are right in line with the KOOK opinions this guy has given from his extremist left stance all along

so his point that 3 billion of our dollars have been sent overseas and quickly taken by warlords is okay with you? should only kooks be upset about that?

No... he is drawing dotted lines with other unsubstantiated OPINIONS..... Show substantiated PROOF that we are directly and intently delivering money to warlords.... and lest we forget that it is the DEMs in congress approving additional monetary aid in Afghanistan and other places

I for one am not for all kinds of foreign aid... but to draw the line that he is with his oh-so-typical anti-war crapola, is outrageous..... he is as full of crap now with his sensationalism and far-left kook-dom, as he has been all along

I'm hoping some secret deal will be made with Karzai where he tells the United States to get out. We'd then have the perfect opportunity to save face, shrug and say we tried.

For once, I happen to agree with Mr. Fitnah that the real problem is Islamic fundamentalism, but that doesn't take a ground war. It takes an enormous amount of collaboration among the state and intelligence departments of every sovereign nation on the planet to do their part in destroying once and for all a common enemy.

I thought we were losing our nation to health care reform, a two-party system and lies by Congress and the President.

I'm hoping some secret deal will be made with Karzai where he tells the United States to get out. We'd then have the perfect opportunity to save face, shrug and say we tried.

For once, I happen to agree with Mr. Fitnah that the real problem is Islamic fundamentalism, but that doesn't take a ground war. It takes an enormous amount of collaboration among the state and intelligence departments of every sovereign nation on the planet to do their part in destroying once and for all a common enemy.

MaggieMae Shock Alert: I agree Maggie.

What's the Capital of terrorism?

What language does terrorism speak?

Terrorism is a TECHNIQUE, not an enemy.

Terrorism is the technique of war conducted by the weak and poor.

WAR is the technique of terror conducted by the strong and wealthy.

What we need to do is get our military out of the ME, stop buying their oil, and use covert ops to turn their populaces against their true enemies: the Royal Families and wealthy oil shieks who live in absolute luxury and splendor while the people suffer 30% plus unemployment and live in shit.

Islamic scripture calls for the death of all non muslims ,It commands the use to terrorism rape and lies to achieve the goal of control ,to complete that genocide.
Objecting to that policy is not bigotry .

Plenty of peaceful Muslims in the world prove your view wrong. You misuse sacred texts the same way that terrorists do.

Here is Mr. Fitnah's neg rep resonse to my previous post and I quote:

FU

Bullshit. The enemy is Islam. Islam embraces and glorifies terrorism.

They are one and the same.

Forum List

Back