‘We are losing our nation to lies about the necessity of war’

What we need to do is get our military out of the ME, stop buying their oil, and use covert ops to turn their populaces against their true enemies: the Royal Families and wealthy oil shieks who live in absolute luxury and splendor while the people suffer 30% plus unemployment and live in shit.

Well you have to give them the freedom to take chances and succeed to do that.

If you punish people for making money, that ain't ever gonna happen.

Class warfare is fascist bullshit.

What we need to do is get our military out of the ME, stop buying their oil, and use covert ops to turn their populaces against their true enemies: the Royal Families and wealthy oil shieks who live in absolute luxury and splendor while the people suffer 30% plus unemployment and live in shit.

And unemployment and squallor breeds contempt and hatred.

And the miserable are all too easily manipulated into focusing their hatred in whatever direction the powerful wish it focused.

Last edited:
The enemy is terrorism, not Islam. We have Muslims who are law abiding, tax paying and societally contributing Americans.

The views in your post reflect bigotry.
Islamic scripture calls for the death of all non muslims ,It commands the use to terrorism rape and lies to achieve the goal of control ,to complete that genocide.
Objecting to that policy is not bigotry .

Plenty of peaceful Muslims in the world prove your view wrong. You misuse sacred texts the same way that terrorists do.

Here is Mr. Fitnah's neg rep resonse to my previous post and I quote:

FU
Please explain how one misuses this

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

http://www.ummah.com/what-is-islam/quran/noble/

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

So stop shutting down industry, dumbfuck.

We don't have any industry left to shutdown, asshole.

We gave them all away for the promise of cheap foreign labor.

Positives and negatives associated with freedom... but I will still take that over the government redistributing, or telling companies what they can do and where they can do it, or telling people and companies how much is too much, etc

And as for your religion crack... you little atheist myths are no different then.. for you have no proof to back up your belief or faith in that either... theism or belief in a God/Afterlife/Reincarnation/Something more than ourselves/etc is not a problem... until you get hatred in the name of religion in the quest for power

And unemployment and squallor breeds contempt and hatred.

And the miserable are all too easily manipulated into focusing their hatred in whatever direction the powerful wish it focused.

So stop shutting down industry, dumbfuck.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man, you guys can be so funny sometime.

[...]

The enemy is terrorism, not Islam. [...]
What uniform does terrorism wear?

When that question is answered the obvious next question is, then how do we recognize our enemy?

And if we cannot recognize him, how do we fight him?

Terrorism is neither an organization nor an identifiable entity. It is a method of resistance fighting which has been employed throughout history by oppressed people to strike at their oppressor. Terrorism was used effectively against the British occupier during the American Revolution. It was used against the Nazi occupier by the French, the Dutch and the Norwegians. It was used by the various Native American tribes against the U.S. Army.

So to suggest that our shamefully exploited military is fighting against "terrorism" is to perpetuate the utterly moronic propaganda put forth by George W. Bush, the elitist sonofabitch ex-President who put this nation on the road to ruin and who deserves to be hanged for his cynical crimes.

I tend to agree we are wasting time money and lives fighting the wrong war in the wrong place.
The enemy is Islam , the front line in in the USA. It is incompatible with western culture.
We haven't even tried to make a case the the west is better than Islamic sharia.

The enemy is terrorism, not Islam. We have Muslims who are law abiding, tax paying and societally contributing Americans.

Islamic scripture calls for the death of all non muslims ,It commands the use to terrorism rape and lies to achieve the goal of control ,to complete that genocide.

And yet, we find in The Bible:

Numbers 1:51: "...when the tabernacle is to be pitched, the Levites shall set it up: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death." A non-Israelite who comes too close to the Jewish temple is to be executed.

Numbers 3:10: "...they shall wait on their priest's office, and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death."

Numbers 18:7: "...the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death."

Deuteronomy 17:2-5: "If there be found among you...[a] man or woman...[who] hath gone and served other gods and worshipped them...then shalt though bring forth that man or that woman...and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."

You simply can't use cherry-picked verses the militant Islamists use to justify their actions. Not when there are 6,346 verses in the Qu'ran and only 111 refer to jihads.

billions are being sent into afgh to be distributed to warlords and other corrupt regimes. why are we still there? what point does it serve?

Kucinich: ‘We are losing our nation to lies about the necessity of war’ | Raw Story

There's the 1.1 trillion dollar question.

I understood the point of invading to get rid of the Taliban.

I even understood the point of installing a government Ad Hoc.

I do NOT understand why we're there now.

We should have started with a couple 1 kt nukes and said if they ever try to pull that kind of shit on our homeland again we will incrementally increase the yeild. :evil:

billions are being sent into afgh to be distributed to warlords and other corrupt regimes. why are we still there? what point does it serve?

Kucinich: ‘We are losing our nation to lies about the necessity of war’ | Raw Story

Because we're backed into a corner. How would it look if we just packed up and left after 10 years of justification for our presence? The United States and its reputation around the world would be destroyed. Our real enemies, like North Korea and Iran, would use it as a propaganda tool that the US can't be trusted--they will come into your country and rape your resources then leave you to starve!!

The only reasonable argument for STAYING is Afghanistan's geopolitical location, but the US can't very well just say to the Afghan's, "Well...we've decided to stay on and use your country as a staging ground in case all hell breaks loose in the region...but you'll need to deal with the Taliban on your own."
AFGHAN-W1.gif

We should have started with a couple 1 kt nukes and said if they ever try to pull that kind of shit on our homeland again we will incrementally increase the yeild. :evil:

I guess you wouldn't mind $20 a barrel oil or 1/6 of the world waging jihad against us

You simply can't use cherry-picked verses the militant Islamists use to justify their actions. Not when there are 6,346 verses in the Qu'ran and only 111 refer to jihads.
Yes I can .
I only care about the part of Islam that concerns itself with me.
Just like Jesus fulfilled the law and brought a new covenant, Jihad abrogates all suggestion of tolerance in Islamic scripture.

I guess you wouldn't mind $20 a barrel oil or 1/6 of the world waging jihad against us

No that sounds good.

Well, we already have 1/6 of the world waging jihad against us... so hell yeah I'll take the $20 a barrel oil!!

And, if you can't tell, my comments are overflowing with contumely.

[...]

The enemy is terrorism, not Islam. [...]
What uniform does terrorism wear?

When that question is answered the obvious next question is, then how do we recognize our enemy?

And if we cannot recognize him, how do we fight him?

Terrorism is neither an organization nor an identifiable entity. It is a method of resistance fighting which has been employed throughout history by oppressed people to strike at their oppressor. Terrorism was used effectively against the British occupier during the American Revolution. It was used against the Nazi occupier by the French, the Dutch and the Norwegians. It was used by the various Native American tribes against the U.S. Army.

So to suggest that our shamefully exploited military is fighting against "terrorism" is to perpetuate the utterly moronic propaganda put forth by George W. Bush, the elitist sonofabitch ex-President who put this nation on the road to ruin and who deserves to be hanged for his cynical crimes.
We're fighting a war on terrorists, not a war on Islam. Even W. said the same. Obviously, it's a war we can't win thanks to Bush' doublespeak.

Last edited:
And part of his doublespeak was that we were fighting against terrorism and not Islam.

Islam and terrorism are interchangeable. it's about time people quit pretending otherwise.

Forum List

Back