We are in the middle of a mass casualty event far worse than COVID and media silent

My suggestion ( absolute personal conviction ) is that the Covid /Killer Shots depopulation False Flag has largely failed for Deep State/WEF etc .
Even though I suspect that excess deaths will increase hugely over the next few years .

And it looks as though Ukraine ( another failed Deep State attack) has failed and now Israel/Gaza is the third False Flag and has the extra benefit of deflecting most people away from those two large failures .
The purpose of number three is to escalate the ME so much that Israel is so badly compromised that it forces the US into an escalated war which leads to an internal US collapse --- financial , banks , reset etc plus a likely internal huge disruption .akin to civil war .

I am the first to appreciate that such sweeping assertions are too much for Normies and Sheeple to grapple with and that the easiest coping mechanism is to just label them as wild Conspiracy ideas .
Presently the facts and patterns lend support to my suggested narrative .
Only time will be the final arbiter . Possibly the next few weeks rather than months . imho .
Yeah....I have a guy feelingb that the war in Gaza is going to blow up!

Forum List

Back