We are change confronts Silverstine..awesome

We Are CHANGE | Criminal conspirator, Larry Silverstein, who “earned” $4.6 billion on the murder of 3,000 people on September 11, 2001, refuses to answer questions about the destruction of Building Seven.

video
http://www.infowars.com/?p=814

this event occurred yesterday..its not a theory this eventoccurred ...it is a fact... it is not a conspiracy this event occurred currently.. this is also a fact.. so this is in fact a current event

this event occurred yesterday..its not a theory this eventoccurred ...it is a fact... it is not a conspiracy this event occurred currently.. this is also a fact.. so this is in fact a current event

Not on THIS board, dude. You know damn right well if it wasn't covered by MSM it's not a real current event around here.

It's amazing to me that there are people who don't care to question the fact that Silverstein profitted BILLIONS from 9/11, and in a rather mysterious and dubious way, too.

God forbid we question something that's already been branded as part of a kooky conspiracy theory.

Yeah...Good luck with that current event stuff. I got tired of having all my posts moved here so I just put them here and save gunny the trouble.

Isn't it funny how anyone standing up for the truth (that isn't hypnotized and brainwashed by corperate media) and pointing out very obvious discrepencies about events happening on a daily basis is a tin foil hat wearer? I wonder if any of these people that don't want to see the truth and are in denial, wonder why gas prices are so high when they are standing at the pump?I was watching the Geraldo video and noticed that the one stupid blonde actually said this is a free country and you can wear what you want to as the people holding signs about 911 in the background were arested. The patriot act has shreded the Bill of rights and people don't care...unbelievable! I am almost to the point of contacting the cia or the Bush admin and asking...How can I help? If your goal is to wipe out 80% of the population...I agree...How can I help...They're all stupid and the world sure would be less crowded. These people don't even understand that people like you and I are actually trying to help them. They are soooo stupid and sooo brainwashed,they don't get it. They are soooo brainwashed, they don't even realize they don't get it...So whats the point? They are like parots just repeating what they have been programmed with by the gov. and corperate media. They can't think for themselves, they live in a fantasy world, they believe what they are told without question and to question anything is a conspiracy. They are the blind leading the blind and actually are helping to create more war, more deaths, more carnage and because they are brainwashed and do everything they are told and believe everything they are told to believe they are aiding and abeding the neo-con agenda of the new world order and sponsoring terrorism...Thats right GunnyL and all you others that won't question your governmentt and or anything you are told by them...It is you who are the terrorists! By continuing to agree with your government and the shredding of the constitution and the Bill of rights, it is you who are the real terrorists led by your puppet master government. You are a slave to the neo-cons and don't even know how bad you are hurting everyone you have contact with everyday. Look around your house...what do you see??? Coke, pepsi, budweiser, etc...and you are not brainwashed and a consumer puppet? My ass! Keep up your views about how wonderfull the neo-con new world order is and every time you do, you reenforce their agenda upon yourself and become more of a real terrorist!!! People like Eots and Paula and myself are the REAL PATRIOTS...Not you brainwashed minions!!!

Questioning USMB policy ceases and desists NOW and you can discuss your latest, greatest fantasy or this thread gets locked.

Any questions, feel free to PM USMB staff member.

Yeah...Good luck with that current event stuff. I got tired of having all my posts moved here so I just put them here and save gunny the trouble.

Isn't it funny how anyone standing up for the truth (that isn't hypnotized and brainwashed by corperate media) and pointing out very obvious discrepencies about events happening on a daily basis is a tin foil hat wearer? I wonder if any of these people that don't want to see the truth and are in denial, wonder why gas prices are so high when they are standing at the pump?I was watching the Geraldo video and noticed that the one stupid blonde actually said this is a free country and you can wear what you want to as the people holding signs about 911 in the background were arested. The patriot act has shreded the Bill of rights and people don't care...unbelievable! I am almost to the point of contacting the cia or the Bush admin and asking...How can I help? If your goal is to wipe out 80% of the population...I agree...How can I help...They're all stupid and the world sure would be less crowded. These people don't even understand that people like you and I are actually trying to help them. They are soooo stupid and sooo brainwashed,they don't get it. They are soooo brainwashed, they don't even realize they don't get it...So whats the point? They are like parots just repeating what they have been programmed with by the gov. and corperate media. They can't think for themselves, they live in a fantasy world, they believe what they are told without question and to question anything is a conspiracy. They are the blind leading the blind and actually are helping to create more war, more deaths, more carnage and because they are brainwashed and do everything they are told and believe everything they are told to believe they are aiding and abeding the neo-con agenda of the new world order and sponsoring terrorism...Thats right GunnyL and all you others that won't question your governmentt and or anything you are told by them...It is you who are the terrorists! By continuing to agree with your government and the shredding of the constitution and the Bill of rights, it is you who are the real terrorists led by your puppet master government. You are a slave to the neo-cons and don't even know how bad you are hurting everyone you have contact with everyday. Look around your house...what do you see??? Coke, pepsi, budweiser, etc...and you are not brainwashed and a consumer puppet? My ass! Keep up your views about how wonderfull the neo-con new world order is and every time you do, you reenforce their agenda upon yourself and become more of a real terrorist!!! People like Eots and Paula and myself are the REAL PATRIOTS...Not you brainwashed minions!!!

well said.I could not have said it better myself.:clap2:

Forum List

Back