We are all in this together..

You know I would support Obama if he did not tell us one thing and then do the total opposite .. He doesnt listen to the American people. It was clear that almost 70 percent did not want the health care law but he shoved it down our throat weather we wanted it or not and if you dont get insurance you get fined. If I dont want insurance that is my right. And dont say we have to have auto insurance because you dont HAVE to drive..

Oh for god's sake grow up.

You should lead by example....

At the end of the day..that's right. We are all in this together.

You don't like the President? Fine..vote him out.

But this nullification shit is for the birds.

We suffered through 8 years of George W. Bush..and for the most part..we gave him what he wanted.

He fucked up. And you know what..we all fucked up. And it's time to fix things.

People should give this guy a chance..and stop hoping he "fails".

He's an American. Like Bush.

Like all of those that voted for him. And like those of you who voted against him.

We are the same nation.

And it's high time we start acting like it.
thats hard to do Sallow.....i have backed all our Presidents.....and i did not care for Reagan to much.....first Bush....eh.....Clinton i was around 50/50 with him....but i was with these guys for the most part and gave them the benefit of the doubt......i backed GWB for about his first 2 years.....then i just could not do it anymore.......he and the Jerks around him just did not seen like our other Presidents and their advisors.....he was letting the Country splinter for Far Right reasoning........as far as i was Concerned.....and he was a piss poor leader......Obama at this point is no better than Bush.....the Country is getting further apart......and he aint much of a Leader himself.....its getting harder and harder to have faith in ANY of these People and want to back them.....i find myself voting for anyone who has not held office or is not from one of the 2 Parties hopefully just to get rid of everyone of these Assholes......

At least Sallow's got sense. Listen to him/her people!

Yes. Let's blindly support Obama's policies despite the real damage they are doing to the American people. That's perfectly good sense.
Yea. Let's all just hate OURpresident. Apparently we have to, because our lives are being destroyed by one man. one man! Let's hate Obama, because hes not the greatest President in history. That's better.

Yep lets just focus on the one guy and forget the incompetence in both sides of congress.

And say vote the bums out while re-electing our congressional representatives/senators....

Pitiful is what I say about current america.

We suffered through 8 years of George W. Bush..and for the most part..we gave him what he wanted.

Like all of those that voted for him. And like those of you who voted against him.

We are the same nation.

Give him a chance? He got Obamacare, TARP, Stimulus, UAW bailouts, and his version of financial reform. None are working out well.

TARP was passed under the previous admin but they were afraid to implement it. They supported it but knew it was a political landmine.

All sides in our govt SUCK!

I love it... "We're in it together... so stfu and do what Obama tells you. If you hated Bush you will hate Obama becuse their policies are 100% the same but stfu and support him." /Swallow out.

Problem is Bush fucking sucked Swallow, so why would I support Bush's polices just because Obama expands them like you do?

I love it... "We're in it together... so stfu and do what Obama tells you. If you hated Bush you will hate Obama becuse their policies are 100% the same but stfu and support him." /Swallow out.

Problem is Bush fucking sucked Swallow, so why would I support Bush's polices just because Obama expands them like you do?

shut up and support Obama???

Where did that come from.

what we need to do is pull together to make our country better for our people living and working here.

If Obama makes sense on an issue let him know, if he is an idiot on something let him know same with our congress.
End the partisan based seperatism and lets use our heads to make our homes better for us all.

what we need to do is pull together to make our country better for our people living and working here.

Ideally, yes. But there's too much bitterness and animosity.

Yes and it became socially acceptable in the 80's and has grown tremendously since then.
It is perhaps the greatest problem facing America right now.
If prevents us from solving our other problems.
Which is the goal of some...

At least Sallow's got sense. Listen to him/her people!

Yes. Let's blindly support Obama's policies despite the real damage they are doing to the American people. That's perfectly good sense.
Yea. Let's all just hate OURpresident. Apparently we have to, because our lives are being destroyed by one man. one man! Let's hate Obama, because hes not the greatest President in history. That's better.

Why do you falsely assume that disagreeing on dangerous policies is equivalent to hating someone? I don't hate people simply because I disagree with them politically. Heck, I don't hate anyone period.

Hatred is pointless and gets nothing done. Nor have I ever suggested that all our problems are because of one man.

Since you've had to resort to straw men, may I safely conclude that you don't really have a good reason for us to blindly support Obama's dangerous and ineffective policies?

We are the same nation.

Give him a chance? He got Obamacare, TARP, Stimulus, UAW bailouts, and his version of financial reform. None are working out well.

But clearly his next policy is the one that will work.

shut up and support Obama???

Where did that come from.

If Obama makes sense on an issue let him know, if he is an idiot on something let him know same with our congress.
End the partisan based seperatism and lets use our heads to make our homes better for us all.

The original post

Ahh missed that angle.

I only pull for anyone if they make sense.
And virtually none in govt do right now.

Ahh missed that angle.

I only pull for anyone if they make sense.
And virtually none in govt do right now.

That's usually because those who run for office as usually not the people we want in those office.

Oh, how nice if the United States as a whole still only elected people into office who didn't want the office.

Unfortunately, as far as I can tell it lasted only two elections for only one candidate: George Washington.

As we have no Washington's around us at the moment then it's time we be our own leaders.

Yes draft the best for political office. A civil service requirement.

Why would any decent person want to wallow in that mudpit with the hawgs?

We are the same nation.

TARP was passed under the previous admin but they were afraid to implement it. They supported it but knew it was a political landmine.

All sides in our govt SUCK!

Isn't that a major reason Obama's Health Care Reform's effects were put off until 2014 conveniently after his final opportunity to be elected?

I agree with Sallow, we are all in this together. That being the case, why do both sides find it necessary to bring down the other side? There are a lot of points that some of the intelligent liberals make on this board that I can agree with and/or work with. Had a very nice conversation this afternoon with both Cuyo and Steelplate. Although we don't completely agree, the conversation went very well.

Unfortunately the vast majority of discussions, both here and in the world of politics, end up in nothing more than name calling.

We are in this together. We should be working towards solutions together. The problem seems to be that neither side wants to work together. Both sides seem to think, "it is my way or the highway".

Immie

Oh I don't HATE the Obama, I just wish he was NEVER elected and that he would RESIGN for the good of country...and I don't WISH any success on ANY OF his idiotic policies. I can't wait till we can REVERSE some of the more damaging ones to us and the country.

And you wanted to see real hate, just look at the eight years of the Bush Presidency.

Immie, There about a dozen on here that could work together and come up with soloutions.
the rest are so partisan as to be just sheep following their herd.
And afriad of being seen as weak if they make any concessions to the other side at all.

Immie, There about a dozen on here that could work together and come up with soloutions.
the rest are so partisan as to be just sheep following their herd.
And afriad of being seen as weak if they make any concessions to the other side at all.

I would say more like two or three dozen but not much more than that.

Also using your numbers (a dozen) that is one more dozen than exist where it really counts... Washington.

Immie

Forum List

Back