“We Are All Chris Dorner”- Crazy Support For Accused Cop Killer

maybe this is more proof that the right doesnt understand what black people face with police forces in this country.

The man is a complete Nutter.

was he driven nuts by years of fighting a system gone mad from the inside?

He is likley suffering ptsd from his war or police career.

If nothing else the LAPD messed up really badly in hiring this guy in the first place huh?

Why did the LAPD not mkes sure this guy got the mental healtcare he needed.

Instead they just fired him when he became a problem.

In so doing they unleashed a madman on the public.

They jsut tossed a lunatic that they trained with weapons onto an unsuspecting public.

Gee thanks LAPD

was he driven nuts by years of fighting a system gone mad from the inside? REALLY??? You are excusing him from personal responsibility for his actions... How completely nuts you are,

maybe this is more proof that the right doesnt understand what black people face with police forces in this country.

If nothing else the LAPD messed up really badly in hiring this guy in the first place huh?

They jsut tossed a lunatic that they trained with weapons onto an unsuspecting public.

Gee thanks LAPD

was he driven nuts by years of fighting a system gone mad from the inside? REALLY??? You are excusing him from personal responsibility for his actions... How completely nuts you are,

Look dude if you can not understand adult debate then maybe you can go to the gardening section or something.

Complex thoughts require the abilty to actually respond to what was actually said and not some concocted bullshit made up by the person reading them.

Tell us everything you KNOW about the LAPD and its VERY MANY problems over the last three decades?

that is what the man says the LAPD is.

BTW did you hear about the LAPD shooting aa woman and her daughter who were delivering the paper to the neighborhood of a suspected future victim of this nutter?

they open fired on a woman and her child.

Ooopps.

that is the LAPD for you

The LAPD is a mess.

they have been allowed to self police their own problems and every time they FIND a case is NOTHING and everything is really just fine in the LAPD.

This guy is a full blown nutter and they will shoot hum on site.

as they should.

The LAPD created this monster

The LAPD is a mess.

they have been allowed to self police their own problems and every time they FIND a case is NOTHING and everything is really just fine in the LAPD.

This guy is a full blown nutter and they will shoot hum on site.

as they should.

The LAPD created this monster

Again numbskull... The LAPD did not create this monster, his own mental illness made him the monster that he is. Quit blaming everyone else BUT Chris Dorner. IDIOT.

I don't really know how I feel about this situation. I don't doubt that the LAPD is out of control. That said, I wouldn't want to be a cop in LA, no way. So I'm torn on that and I can't justify killing people to amke a point unless it's in self-defense. He obviously didn't kill in self-defense. No surprise that so many people are rooting him on, people are stupid and getting dumber and dumber every day. The election of Barack Obama being exhibit A.

Right now the best outcome would be for Dorner to turn himself in and use his notariety to bring publicity to his complaints. If there is any validity to them, he has the country's attention right now.

I don't really know how I feel about this situation. I don't doubt that the LAPD is out of control. That said, I wouldn't want to be a cop in LA, no way. So I'm torn on that and I can't justify killing people to amke a point unless it's in self-defense. He obviously didn't kill in self-defense. No surprise that so many people are rooting him on, people are stupid and getting dumber and dumber every day. The election of Barack Obama being exhibit A.

Right now the best outcome would be for Dorner to turn himself in and use his notariety to bring publicity to his complaints. If there is any validity to them, he has the country's attention right now.

I dont see ANYONE rooting him on

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The ex-cop accused of three revenge killings left behind a long manifesto outlining all of his grievances and observations.

That manifesto has given investigators some clues, but they still don’t know where is Christopher Dorner.

Law enforcement spent four hours searching his mom’s Orange County home. They took out 10 grocery bags filled with evidence.

Dorner lost his job with the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008. His manifesto vows revenge for that; and, surprisingly, thousands of people actually support him.

It’s hard to believe but there are those out there who sympathize with the man targeting police officers.

One Facebook page is proclaiming Dorner for president. “We propose electing a man who could no longer sit idly by and watch as malicious tyrants abuse the innocent.”

The description on “We Are All Chris Dorner” chillingly says, “Yes, this is war.”

Keep reading…
Support Growing For Former L.A. Officer Accused Of Killing Spree « CBS Sacramento

What he is doing is wrong. He needs to be apprehended, preferably alive, and in one piece. There is no excuse or justification for what he is doing. He should turn himself in. Fight it out in Court.

I figures that the mentally deficient among us would support him. There was public support for Eric Rudolph too.

Those of you supporting this murderer are therefore in the company of the Olympic bomber, your parents must be so proud.

If (or when) he gets captured (unless he kills himself) there will be world wide movement of "FREE DORNAN" by the idiot Left wing, compared to which the "Free Mumia" would look like a pleasant summer picnic in the park.

We shouldn't be entirely surprised that this madman is getting some support.

After all, we live in a society where as many people are (justifiably) fearful interacting with the police as they fear criminals.

Not all cops are responsible for this, of course, but enough are little more than bullies and thugs to explain why people feel this way about the cops.

Those opf you who are not targeted by cops probably cannot believe it, but there it is.

Gee thanks LAPD

So you blame the LAPD in total? That relieves the poor black man of his responsibility doesn't it?

That is supporting a murderer you fool!

Gee thanks LAPD

So you blame the LAPD in total? That relieves the poor black man of his responsibility doesn't it?

That is supporting a murderer you fool!

Go easy on the left they'er having a hard time with this one.
1. He's an obama supporter
2. he supports gun control
3. He's a supporter of the liberal media.
4. And he's black

They just don't know how to defend this position.

I dont see ANYONE rooting him on

Did you bother to read the OP, or the link provided, or the title of this thread?

The right wing is confused about this situation:

A) He is a cop, who was drawing a government pay and benefits to protect them, which is a waste of their tax dollar and thus they are against him.
B) He was a military vet, who was drawing a government pay and benefits to protect them, which is a great use of their tax dollar and thus they love him.
C) Right wingers have trouble juggling A and B
D) He is black, so unless he is a Republican office holder, they have no use for him
E) He is for gun control, thus, they hate him
F) He used guns to revolt against the government, thus they love him

So the right wing is confused about this guy. Sure, everyone hates him for killing innocent people. However, he DID revolt against the government with guns, which is a right wing fantasy. However, he is for gun control, which is a right wing nightmare.

He drew a governmnet paycheck and retirement as a cop to "protect us", and thus, he was an evil government worker draining the hard earned Holy Tax Dollar from right wingers. AND, he was a Navy vet, drawing a governmnet paycheck and benefits as a military man to "protect us", and thus, he was a heroic patriot who deserved every tax dollar he was given. I know, it is confusing, but thats how the right wing mind works.

Forum List

Back