Ways humans cause earthquakes

Well now, Pred, since the highest geology class I have taken thus far is Eng Geo 470/570, I really don't think you taught me anything other than the depths of your ignorance.

Translation: I had to employ the education fallacy on you to counter your comment, as I have nothing else to say.

Well now, Pred, since the highest geology class I have taken thus far is Eng Geo 470/570, I really don't think you taught me anything other than the depths of your ignorance.

Translation: I had to employ the education fallacy on you to counter your comment, as I have nothing else to say.

What's that old joke about progressives? They think they can run your life better than you!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

If you people didn’t hate science so much, you’d know that earthquakes are caused by tectonic plates rubbing against each other as they move.
If you were not so fucking ignorant, you would know there are many other sources of earthquakes.

Let me educate you.

There are other reasons for earthquakes, but they are rare. The vast majority of them occur along fault lines. Those are where the earth's plates meet and rub together as they move over time. Technically you could call movements in the ground from explosions while mining an "Earthquake" but the kind that cause actual destruction are never caused by man.

No charge for the education. You're welcome.
Look, you stupid ass, there are many great quakes within the continental plates. Here is just one of them;

Summary of 1811-1812 New Madrid Earthquakes Sequence

If you people didn’t hate science so much, you’d know that earthquakes are caused by tectonic plates rubbing against each other as they move.
If you were not so fucking ignorant, you would know there are many other sources of earthquakes.

Let me educate you.

There are other reasons for earthquakes, but they are rare. The vast majority of them occur along fault lines. Those are where the earth's plates meet and rub together as they move over time. Technically you could call movements in the ground from explosions while mining an "Earthquake" but the kind that cause actual destruction are never caused by man.

No charge for the education. You're welcome.
Look, you stupid ass, there are many great quakes within the continental plates. Here is just one of them;

Summary of 1811-1812 New Madrid Earthquakes Sequence

Which are also on fault lines…...

The AGW people need some kind of distraction in their lives! A hobby maybe? They have waaasaay too much idle time in their lives. Nobody is out there worrying about the 3.2 scale earthquakes happening a billion times all over the world since the beginning of time.:bye1:

Fucking duh

Forum List

Back