Trump's NASA admin Bridenstine changes his tune on AGW

It may not mean much, but at least he's demonstrated he's smarter than his boss.

You folks that deny AGW - how does it make you feel to have Trump on your side when its demonstrable that he's almost got the intellect of a fifth grader?

Jim Bridenstine, former republican congressman from Oklahoma and AGW denier, who Trump appointed to run NASA, has changed his tune. He now agrees with mainstream science that the world is getting warmer and that the primary cause is human GHG emissions.

NASA's administrator says he switched his position on climate change because he 'read a lot'

Wait a tick, a living breathing human that Trump appointed says he now understands that Global Warming is real and caused by humans? .......I looked behind me before I fainted and only scared the cat a little.

Sorry but there has to be a catch here, orange twitch wouldn't allow such a thing. Maybe this guy has a real job offer away from the Trump leper colony.

Lol.....a whole bunch of people have said warming is caused by CO2! For many many years now.:113:

Not mattering in the real world though....still just a narrative/billboard/banner. Same thing as those taking a knee at football games! Where is it mattering after those 2 minutes? It's not mattering until those 2 minutes the following Sunday!! But the kneelers sure are proud of themselves!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::backpedal:

Jim Bridenstine, former republican congressman from Oklahoma and AGW denier, who Trump appointed to run NASA, has changed his tune. He now agrees with mainstream science that the world is getting warmer and that the primary cause is human GHG emissions.

NASA's administrator says he switched his position on climate change because he 'read a lot'
The Bull Shit runs deep.....

And now they found a left wing activist judge who is now going to rule on the science WITHOUT TRAINING.......

Ends justify the means.... The Judge has no authority in this but its going to be easily proved that the modeling they are using for the dire predictions are failures... The judge is a left wing activist hack.

Oh my gosh they can be taught!

Who knew?
The word you were looking for is DUPED.... just like you...

You folks that deny AGW - how does it make you feel to have Trump on your side when its demonstrable that he's almost got the intellect of a fifth grader?

The IPCC used the AGW conjecture to create models such as Emission Scenarios that ultimately predicted/projected a .30C Per Decade warming rate, Temperature data shows half that rate, meaning AGW conjecture fails.

YOU are the one who is denying the modeling failures!

I have known that the AGW conjecture was bad since the early 1990's, long before Trump was in the White House.

Your comment is BELOW the level of the 5th grade in its stupid hate you make clear.

I have known that the AGW conjecture was bad since the early 1990's, long before Trump was in the White House.

Your comment is BELOW the level of the 5th grade in its stupid hate you make clear.

Indeed.... after 25 years all AGW is = conjecture.

And which observed measured evidence supporting the AGW hypothesis over natural variability would he have seen to support this change of heart?

Who knew?
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Alas, it is you guys who are invariably the ones being more stupid than you have to be. Care to see me prove my point? OK..watch closely.

I challenge you to provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

That one too tough for you? Here try again.

Provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence that demonstrates a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

Those are the literal cornerstones of the AGW hypothesis and yet, you can't provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence to support either....and why can't you provide any such evidence? Easy...because none exists.

So you believe, but can't provide a singe piece of observed, measured evidence to support your belief. How stupid does that make you?

"It took me a while to figure it out, but Soros gave me a burner phone and apparently its a Bitcoin account. So I have $2 million new crypto reasons to become a believer that the ice caps will be gone by 2005" -- Bridenstine as recorded on secret NSA file -- cuz Russia

Who knew?

Alas, it is you guys who are invariably the ones being more stupid than you have to be. Care to see me prove my point? OK..watch closely.

I challenge you to provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

Provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence that demonstrates a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

Those are the literal cornerstones of the AGW hypothesis and yet, you can't provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence to support either....and why can't you provide any such evidence? Easy...because none exists.

So you believe, but can't provide a singe piece of observed, measured evidence to support your belief. How stupid does that make you?

Here's six with links to more.

Six irrefutable pieces of evidence that prove climate change is real

Who knew?

Here's six with links to more.

Six irrefutable pieces of evidence that prove climate change is real

Like I said...invariably stupider than you have to be...or maybe just as stupid as you have to be...

I asked specific questions that were not in the least ambiguous. Which part did you not understand...just ask and I will help you out.

When did I ever say that climate change was not real? In fact, in my first challenge, I stated pretty clearly to anyone with any reading comprehension at all, that climate change is real. Lets review.. I said:

"I challenge you to provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability."

I asked for observed measured evidence that supports the anthropogenic climate change hypothesis over natural variability. We all know that the climate changes...and it swings wildly in fairly short periods of time. I am asking for observed measured evidence that supports the claim that our activities are altering the global climate and that what we are seeing isn't just natural variability.

It never fails with you guys...ask a question...ask explicitly for a particular sort of data that supports a claim or a position and you provide something else. I know the climate changes...I have lived long enough to have been through a few cycles of warm and cool. What I haven't seen....because it doesn't exist...is actual observed measured evidence that supports the claim that we are causing it.

At this point, I will let you off the hook for my second request because its very nature is probably over your head.

Forum List

Back