Way to end Ocare

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
is use their own mantra of " if you like your policy you can keep it" against them. Anyone who has an Ocare policy can keep it, close out registration, state all the regulations written for it apply only to those policies. I predict it would be a ghostown in 5yrs or less.

is use their own mantra of " if you like your policy you can keep it" against them. Anyone who has an Ocare policy can keep it, close out registration, state all the regulations written for it apply only to those policies. I predict it would be a ghostown in 5yrs or less.

Want to try that again?

(1) The program will not end.

(2) If it did, your program would result in the program being reinstated.

Hold on.......

Did you understand what he/she said?

Translate, please.

Not likely since public is against it.

Those that have those will keep them....those that dont want them can dump them and yeah go back to the policies you took away from them.....btw you still have millions uninsured. Did you know your Ocare policy will most likely only cover you in your state?? Gotta stay in network where I can travel the world and not worry.

Not likely since public is against it.

actually it has gone to 50% approval with the people... so as time goes on it will gain a larger approval rating when we the people finally realize what the truth really is ... after all republicans are well know liars... that a fact you can deal with

No it hasnt and its numbers will only get worse the more get a taste of it.

Forum List

Back