Watters World ?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
anybody catch it last night (Fox during O'Riley) ?

He was on a tour of the Trump Tower lobby .

He went to the currency exchange and swapped a dollar for some pesos .. then looked a a bottle of Trump Cologne, A Trump ballcap, a Trump book, got a (now famous)Taco bowl, inquired about condo prices in the tower ( 5-25 million) and asks about the water feature (fountain) on the wall .. "is that Trump water" ?? ... the girl (his guide) said .. " actually, its Trump Spring Water"

anyone ever hear of Trump Springs?

either the tower was built directly over a spring in the concrete jungle, the water is piped in from parts unknown, or the fountain is directly connected to the same NYC water supply the rest of the tower is using.

Trump Spring Water ... MY HAPPY ASS !

everyone is selling something, Trump just has his people lie for him so you will buy from him.

TFF :laugh:

He went to the currency exchange and swapped a dollar for some pesos .. then looked a a bottle of Trump Cologne, A Trump ballcap, a Trump book, got a (now famous)Taco bowl, inquired about condo prices in the tower ( 5-25 million) and asks about the water feature (fountain) on the wall .. "is that Trump water" ?? ... the girl (his guide) said .. " actually, its Trump Spring Water"

either the tower was built directly over a spring in the concrete jungle, the water is piped in from parts unknown, or the fountain is directly connected to the same NYC water supply the rest of the tower is using.

everyone is selling something, Trump just has his people lie for him so you will buy from him.

He could have easily purchased the water and put his brand on it, working the details out in a licensing agreement. What lie was told?!?!

You do know that you cannot buy the water in the fountain. They could call it miracle springs.

sure I know you can't buy water from the damn fountain in the lobby ... when did I say you could?

Trump Spring Water from a fountain in the lobby, in a building, in NYC ... bet those are Trump turds being flushed with Trump Spring Water too

I think everyone should order an authentic Hispanic dinner once in a while...
For me that's one of dem taco bowls.

my tamale lady could rule the world from her kitchen ...

I've offered to put her in business several times.

Forum List

Back