Watching Sunday morning news

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
too funny

They are interviewing flyover country rubes all over the country who said thy voted drumpf , now shitting their pants about losing their Obama care

• Banned
too funny

They are interviewing flyover country rubes all over the country who said thy voted drumpf , now shitting their pants about losing their Obama care
If so it was fake news. Not that you could tell.

Fake news = whatever I do not wish to confront. Kinda like K-12 when it comes to american history.
yea interviewing people in flyover country is fake news

Perhaps they're fake folks. Like Joe the plumber.

too funny

Fake news = whatever I do not wish to confront. Kinda like K-12 when it comes to american history.
I live in flyover country snowflake. And you already know how I feel about your post and their accuracy.

too funny

I live in flyover country snowflake. And you already know how I feel about your post and their accuracy.
And you know how yours are taken.

too funny

you are also a kolobian

too funny

you are also a kolobian

Newt's moon colony must be very exciting.

What till these fake people have their Medicare, and Social Security taken away too... If the GOP gets their way, it is exactly what is going to happen.
Liberals have been saying that carp for over 50 years now. Hasn't happened yet. Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true. You need new talking points.

What till these fake people have their Medicare, and Social Security taken away too... If the GOP gets their way, it is exactly what is going to happen.
Liberals have been saying that carp for over 50 years now. Hasn't happened yet. Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true. You need new talking points.

Same with they're-a-comin'-fer-yer-guns.

Forum List

Back