Watching MTP this AM..

Amnesty 2.0 for 9 million?

• Yes, and no wall.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The 14th Amendment clearly says non-citizens should not be counted for representation. But hey, who gives a shit what the Constitution says. The feds have been ignoring the 14th for decades.

Or stretching it thin, at the very least. Only 2 reasons I can think of for obscuring citizenship status - one is federal money based on population #'s and the other is political power based on population #'s.

The 14th restricts counting for representation only, not any other purpose.

The 14th Amendment clearly says non-citizens should not be counted for representation. But hey, who gives a shit what the Constitution says. The feds have been ignoring the 14th for decades.

Or stretching it thin, at the very least. Only 2 reasons I can think of for obscuring citizenship status - one is federal money based on population #'s and the other is political power based on population #'s.

The 14th restricts counting for representation only, not any other purpose.

I understand. But #'s from the census are used for other purposes also, funding being one. I didn't intend to imply that population based funding was covered in the 14th. Ultimately I'm saying citizenship status should be required when filling out the census...for more than one reason.

And they have Beta O'Rourke on, giving him plenty of air time.

Here's what he's proposing: Amnesty 2.0-now with with 3x the amount of illegals (9 million), and undoing all of Trump's immigration policies.

The country has still not recovered from amnesty 1.0 and the border was never secured like the Democrats promised it would be in 1986.

I cannot fathom why Beta thinks this is a good idea, or that it will garner him American votes.

Beto is a non issue. If he were a character in Harry Potter he would be a squib. He gets to talk, but no one really listens to him.

The DNC Party platform, and belief of every Democrat candidate is AMNESTY, which is effectively OPEN BORDERS as it incentivized coming here illegally.

Here's what he's proposing: Amnesty 2.0-now with with 3x the amount of illegals (9 million), and undoing all of Trump's immigration policies.

The country has still not recovered from amnesty 1.0 and the border was never secured like the Democrats promised it would be in 1986.

I cannot fathom why Beta thinks this is a good idea, or that it will garner him American votes.

Beto is a non issue. If he were a character in Harry Potter he would be a squib. He gets to talk, but no one really listens to him.

Yep, but his hand movements are fascinating.

And he can eat the hell out of a whataburger.

Power and wealth. What else? You don't really think they give a shit about the people who elected them do you?
So you just contradicted what you try to support..I like that...
On one hand is the claim that Democrats can't get elected yet they hold offices in govt. On the other hand you claim they cheat and use illegals to vote yet you have zero proof that this is happening in large enough numbers to change someone getting voted in or out of office.....Sounds more biased of opinion and not fact.
I honestly don't think that the rich and powerful give a shit about anyone but themselves...

One of the few things he and I have in common.

One of the few things he and I have in common.

Dude pick food well. I’ll give him that.

What did he have to say about the thousands of Americans killed and raped by these illegals?
------------------------------------- they'll be better imported third woorlders after they are Vetted and Assimilated !!

Power and wealth. What else? You don't really think they give a shit about the people who elected them do you?
On one hand is the claim that Democrats can't get elected yet they hold offices in govt. On the other hand you claim they cheat and use illegals to vote yet you have zero proof that this is happening in large enough numbers to change someone getting voted in or out of office.....Sounds more biased of opinion and not fact.
I honestly don't think that the rich and powerful give a shit about anyone but themselves...

No, I did not contradict myself. ALL politicians are in it for power and wealth

The political class is at war with the people of the USA. That is very obvious if you bother to look at what they, rather than merely listen to what they say.

The political class is at war with the people of the USA. That is very obvious if you bother to look at what they, rather than merely listen to what they say.

It was never intended for there to be Career Politicians that stay in office until they die, and get rich while in office. It was supposed to be public service, ancillary to your real career, and TEMPORARY.

Cut welfare and see how many flee TX.

I agree. No illegals should be getting any social services at all.

Hell they stick their non English speaking kids in our schools and we pay for them.

We have 20 million illegals her right now that cost we tax payers billions every year.

Build the damned wall and then boot that 20 million the hell out.

It was never intended for there to be Career Politicians that stay in office until they die, and get rich while in office. It was supposed to be public service, ancillary to your real career, and TEMPORARY.

Yup. No one was ever supposed to make a living as a politician. If they were any kind of people they would volunteer their time.

Hope no one is holding their breath for that to happen.

I can too! :04:

No Amnesty. Build the Wall and Immigration Reform first, and abolish Asylum status.

The DemNazis lied to The American people the last time.

They will lie again to get what they want.

Forum List

Back