Watched Wonderful Life for 1st Time and I'm 50

Bush92 is 50? Funny I thought he was 13. :dance:
everyone looks younger on the internet.
Its why online dating is so dangerous.
fact.

Yes, it seems other measurements like length and volume are often off as well.
I have to exaggerate my length and volume, when I tell the truth I spend the next couple of days trying to explain how I can pee if I cant get past the material of the pants.
Its easier to just lie about it and save the need for explanations on what most people would call an engineering feat. so if asked I just go with the standard 1.5 inch embellishment lie.

fact.

I have to exaggerate my length and volume, when I tell the truth I spend the next couple of days trying to explain how I can pee if I cant get past the material of the pants.
Its easier to just lie about it and save the need for explanations on what most people would call an engineering feat. so if asked I just go with the standard 1.5 inch embellishment lie.

Yeah don't you hate it when you piss on your nuts?

fact.

Yeah don't you hate it when you piss on your nuts?
Wish I was gifted enough to know the feeling.

I recall when it became popular in the 70's because it was shown all the time. It's copyright or something ran out and so TV stations were free to air it and that they did left and right during the Christmas season.

The symbolism is pretty obvious. Potter is a slumlord Anti-Christ figure who has contempt for Christians, seeks to exploit them and fleece them. George Bailey is the Christ figure. The movie used to be on all the time during the Christmas season. For some reason that is not the case anymore.

The symbolism is pretty obvious. Potter is a slumlord Anti-Christ figure who has contempt for Christians, seeks to exploit them and fleece them. George Bailey is the Christ figure. The movie used to be on all the time during the Christmas season. For some reason that is not the case anymore.

It was bought ...i remember seeing it on like 20 times a year from thanksgiving to christmas back in the 1980s ..

For the nostalgia value (1946) as well as the cast...James Stewart, Donna Reed, Lionel Barrymore, director Frank Capra ...wow right there LOL!

I do like "It's a Wonderful Life" :up:

Forum List

Back