Watch: Tucker Carlson has had enough of David Hogg rips him to shreds in epic new rant

Politico?

hahahahaha

the fact remains, no matter the amounts, democrats receive funds from firearm lobbyists

Is Open Secrets more to your liking?

National Rifle Assn: Recipients | OpenSecrets

C'mon Will - I said get SERIOUS

Bud, I never said Republicans don't receive the lions share of the funds.....

I was slapping the little girl that claimed NO Democrats received funds.

(thanks for helping me prove my point)

Oh okay - There won't be any Dems who take NRA crumbs in 2018 - Believe me

And this is where kids like Hogg get these ridiculous ideas. It's bullshit. It's another false dichotomy and non sequitur. It does not necessarily follow that because you support 2nd Amendment rights that your priority is not protecting the children. 2nd Amendment supporters simply don't think that banning assault weapons or guns in general will fix the problem. And demonizing 2nd Amendment supporters will most certainly not fix the problem.
Hogg and his fellow students understand the situation better than conservatives give them credit for

They saw what happened after Sandy Hook. Politicians gave platitudes and laid low till it passé day away

These students are holding their hands to the fire. Elections are seven months away.....can they keep up the pressure?

They may or may not understand the situation better than conservatives give them credit for but Hogg and others like him are still wrong to think that these people don't care about the children just because they're 2nd Amendment supporters.
We had 19 six year olds slaughtered at Sandy Hook and did not even expand background checks
We care more about not inconveniencing gun owners than we do about the safety of children

Hogg is correct

Hogg is full of shit. It's still a false dichotomy no matter how you spin it. Every time there is a shooting pro gun control people say we should do this or that and pro 2nd Amendment people say "I don't think that will work. I think we should try this."

If I honestly don't think that, say, banning assault weapons will fix the problem, it does not in any way suggest that I don't care about kids getting killed. It only means that we disagree on how we should approach the problem. That's it.
Hogg is just a kid

A kid who understand the election cycle. He, and his Parkland friends ....as well a students around the country will go after politicians who cater to the NRA and accept funding

If you disagree with his methods, you are free to protest on your own

Hogg is just a kid

Yes, a whiney, ignorant kid.

And this is where kids like Hogg get these ridiculous ideas. It's bullshit. It's another false dichotomy and non sequitur. It does not necessarily follow that because you support 2nd Amendment rights that your priority is not protecting the children. 2nd Amendment supporters simply don't think that banning assault weapons or guns in general will fix the problem. And demonizing 2nd Amendment supporters will most certainly not fix the problem.
Hogg and his fellow students understand the situation better than conservatives give them credit for

They saw what happened after Sandy Hook. Politicians gave platitudes and laid low till it passé day away

These students are holding their hands to the fire. Elections are seven months away.....can they keep up the pressure?

They may or may not understand the situation better than conservatives give them credit for but Hogg and others like him are still wrong to think that these people don't care about the children just because they're 2nd Amendment supporters.
We had 19 six year olds slaughtered at Sandy Hook and did not even expand background checks
We care more about not inconveniencing gun owners than we do about the safety of children

Hogg is correct

Hogg is full of shit. It's still a false dichotomy no matter how you spin it. Every time there is a shooting pro gun control people say we should do this or that and pro 2nd Amendment people say "I don't think that will work. I think we should try this."

If I honestly don't think that, say, banning assault weapons will fix the problem, it does not in any way suggest that I don't care about kids getting killed. It only means that we disagree on how we should approach the problem. That's it.
Hogg is just a kid

A kid who understand the election cycle. He, and his Parkland friends ....as well a students around the country will go after politicians who cater to the NRA and accept funding

Okay, great. I don't disagree with his methods per se. Hogg and his cohorts have every right to do whatever they feel is necessary within the law and the Constitution to stop mass shootings. I just think it's wrong and misguided to of him to go around thinking that those who disagree with him about gun control don't care about the safety of the children.

Hogg is correct

Hogg is just a kid

Hogg is just a kid

The shit stain wants to be on the national stage he needs to learn there will be blow back

Politico?

hahahahaha

the fact remains, no matter the amounts, democrats receive funds from firearm lobbyists

Are you always so anal?

The overwhelming majority of NRA funding goes to Republicans. I’m sure those kids are willing to attack any politician accepting NRA funding

Hogg is correct

Hogg is just a kid

Hogg is just a kid

The shit stain wants to be on the national stage he needs to learn there will be blow back
Young David Hogg seems to be handling the attention quite well
Rightwing “blowback”has mostly been petty insults

I’m sure he can handle it

The Dems are the party of petulant children. Hogg should be their Presidential candidate in 2020.
I'm sure he could beat Hillary in the primaries. Lol

At this point, so could my dog. He's definitely more photogenic.
29542455_858123761050291_3746750589000507900_n.jpg

Hogg is correct

Hogg is just a kid

Okay, great. I don't disagree with his methods per se. Hogg and his cohorts have every right to do whatever they feel is necessary within the law and the Constitution to stop mass shootings. I just think it's wrong and misguided to of him to go around thinking that those who disagree with him about gun control don't care about the safety of the children.

Hogg is correct

Hogg is just a kid

Unlike most of the conservatives attacking him, Mr Hogg has been on the receiving end of an AR 15 attack. He saw teachers and friends shot

He is also wise enough to know this has happened in many schools before

To draw the conclusion that politicians care more about NRA funding than the safety of school kids seems reasonable

Politico?

hahahahaha

Are you always so anal?

The overwhelming majority of NRA funding goes to Republicans. I’m sure those kids are willing to attack any politician accepting NRA funding

are you always so loose with facts?

There's no policy that "allows" children to be killed. In fact, there's no policy that allows anyone to be killed. Cruz didn't kill those kids because policy "allowed" him to do it, he killed them because he wanted to and he wasn't going to let any law or policy stop him no matter what.
The NRA and their republican flunkies made sure he had access to the weapons of his choice

How dare you deny a crazy person his second amendment remedies?

And the deputies on scene made sure he had access to his victims of choice.

The NRA doesn't dictate gun policy in this country, contrary to what most liberals may believe.
The NRA has conservatives by the balls

Young people like David Hogg want to hold them accountable

Maybe, maybe not. But they still don't dictate gun policy. If the NRA has some conservatives by the balls it's because they allowed it to happen.

money.....

Horseshit. Senator Cornyn of Texas is one of the biggest recipients of donations from the NRA, and their donations over the last decade make up MAYBE 1% of his total fundraising. Pretty obviously, it's NOT the money that gets politicians to agree with the NRA.

Politico?

hahahahaha

Are you always so anal?

are you always so loose with facts?
Fact is the NRA has the GOP by the balls

These kids want to make them pay for it

Hogg is correct

Hogg is just a kid

Unlike most of the conservatives attacking him, Mr Hogg has been on the receiving end of an AR 15 attack. He saw teachers and friends shot

To draw the conclusion that politicians care more about NRA funding than the safety of school kids seems reasonable

He's not only talking about the NRA and the politicians and you know it. He's talking about NRA supporters, 2nd Amendment supporters or anyone who disagrees with him about what to do to fix the problem. And, he didn't come by this thought process on his own, it's how most gun control advocates view gun rights advocates. I've been seeing it in every discussion on the subject I've been in since I joined the board. In fact, of all the aspects of the gun control debate, this is the only thing I've addressed. It is infuriating to me that I and others like me are viewed as monsters by some punk 18 year old kid and others who don't even know me.

You know what's hilarious about it all? This negative assessment of a person's moral character based on one opinion on a single subject is exactly the sort of thing a lot of people hate about Christianity.

Hogg is correct

Hogg is just a kid

He's not only talking about the NRA and the politicians and you know it. He's talking about NRA supporters, 2nd Amendment supporters or anyone who disagrees with him about what to do to fix the problem. And, he didn't come by this thought process on his own, it's how most gun control advocates view gun rights advocates. I've been seeing it in every discussion on the subject I've been in since I joined the board. In fact, of all the aspects of the gun control debate, this is the only thing I've addressed. It is infuriating to me that I and others like me are viewed as monsters by some punk 18 year old kid and others who don't even know me.

You know what's hilarious about it all? This negative assessment of a person's moral character based on one opinion on a single subject is exactly the sort of thing a lot of people hate about Christianity.
He finds you complicit in the inability to pass meaningful gun legislation as school after school gets shot up

It is very condescending of you to conclude that these kids are incapable of reaching their own conclusions without being brainwashed

Hogg is just a kid

He finds you complicit in the inability to pass meaningful gun legislation as school after school gets shot up

I understand that but he's wrong. I'm not complicit in anything just by virtue of supporting the 2nd Amendment and just because some kid says so. In addition to that, my support of the 2A did not compel Cruz to shoot up his school.

It is very condescending of you to conclude that these kids are incapable of reaching their own conclusions without being brainwashed

If that's true then it's very condescending of him and others to judge me as being complicit in school shootings just because I support the 2nd Amendment. He doesn't get a free pass on making faulty moral judgments of other peoples' characters just because he's a kid or because he had a traumatic experience. Besides, even if Hogg could be excused for these reasons, it doesn't excuse the adults who have been parroting this ridiculous line for years. It's been the zeitgeist of the entire pro gun control crowd ever since gun control became an issue.

Hogg is correct

Hogg is just a kid

Except he didn’t see any of it. He got on his bike and rode to school when he heard about it. He was at home and probably smoking weed at the time.

Hogg is correct

Hogg is just a kid

Except he didn’t see any of it. He got on his bike and rode to school when he heard about it. He was at home and probably smoking weed at the time.
More conservative smearing of the victims of mass killings

He attended the school, saw his friends and classmates slaughtered, attended the funerals

More than enough to say never again

Hogg is just a kid

He attended the school, saw his friends and classmates slaughtered, attended the funerals

Nope. You said he was on the receiving end of an AR-15 attack. The left took a page from Hillary the sniper survivor and made Hogg a “victim” and “survivor” of the attack. Instead he is a total fraud, as are the MSM pimps that used him for their anti-American and anti-Second Amendment Agenda.

Hogg is just a kid

Nope. You said he was on the receiving end of an AR-15 attack. The left took a page from Hillary the sniper survivor and made Hogg a “victim” and “survivor” of the attack. Instead he is a total fraud, as are the MSM pimps that used him for their anti-American and anti-Second Amendment Agenda.
Hardly a fraud

He saw his classmates slaughtered, attended the funerals
An American Patriot fighting for justice

I don’t see a major news agency supporting your claim......not even Fox

Fox News

Fake news?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back