WATCH: This Fox News Psychiatrist Just Laid Blame For Milwaukee Race Riots Right At Obama’s Feet

According to Fox News, every ill in the world is Obama's fault. I wouldn't be surprised if Fox News had a doctor on their show that linked the origin of cancer back to Obama. Maybe they'll even claim the devil that convinced Eve to eat the apple was Obama.
Your train jumped the track.

Another Repub classic: They post a link hoping you dont read it. Then when you find out it doesnt say what they claimed "That American is post racial" then they'll come back explaining how they take it to mean the first lie.

Doesnt matter if it says it or not...they THINK it does and thats all that matters
Come on CC. I know you're as dumb as a brick, but do you think Post-Racial America was a Republican meme, or the flighty promise of flightier Obama supporters?

What bothers me the most is that you yourself said it was a flighty promise from flightier people. One, it wasnt a promise and never could be a promise. You know that yet you have to play along as if it could be promised by anyone. Two, you take what YOU call the "flightier" Obama supporters and repeat their ideas as if they arent flighty at all. You take them seriously and dont treat them flighty...but then call them flighty....then ask why the flighty ideas didnt come true

:badgrin:

Obama is responsible for ISIS and racism. He promotes division and anger and seems to relish hatred among the races.

Wow that was so stupid I had to stop there. I can just imagine the rest

As always you respond with insults and nothing else. If you have a counter point, state it!!!!!! Wait, , , , you never have a counter argument. You never join a conversation armed with facts. Your Jugheaded Emperor is causing these riots. Prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!

How should I respond to something so over the top stupid? Should I treat it like its serious so you dont whine about it? Sorry bitch, I dont play along with make believe just because you stomp your feet about it

I have a unicorn. There and if you insult me I know you're to scared to discuss my glorious Unicorn commute.

Thats how you guys sound. Make up shit then claim everyone is afraid to discuss your bs lol

Come on CC. I know you're as dumb as a brick, but do you think Post-Racial America was a Republican meme, or the flighty promise of flightier Obama supporters?

What bothers me the most is that you yourself said it was a flighty promise from flightier people. One, it wasnt a promise and never could be a promise. You know that yet you have to play along as if it could be promised by anyone. Two, you take what YOU call the "flightier" Obama supporters and repeat their ideas as if they arent flighty at all. You take them seriously and dont treat them flighty...but then call them flighty....then ask why the flighty ideas didnt come true

Obama is responsible for ISIS and racism. He promotes division and anger and seems to relish hatred among the races.

As always you respond with insults and nothing else. If you have a counter point, state it!!!!!! Wait, , , , you never have a counter argument. You never join a conversation armed with facts. Your Jugheaded Emperor is causing these riots. Prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!

How should I respond to something so over the top stupid? Should I treat it like its serious so you dont whine about it? Sorry bitch, I dont play along with make believe just because you stomp your feet about it
You know CC, a bit of pride in what you are instead of your constant sniveling and playing the victim would do wonders for your inferiority complex.

You know CC, a bit of pride in what you are instead of your constant sniveling and playing the victim would do wonders for your inferiority complex.

No basis in reality

I have a unicorn. There and if you insult me I know you're to scared to discuss my glorious Unicorn commute.

Thats how you guys sound. Make up shit then claim everyone is afraid to discuss your bs lol

s0n....you're exactly what Eastwood was referring to when he talked about the "pussy generation" last week. A weenie feminine male. Being a fruitcake is ghey s0n..........

s0n....you're exactly what Eastwood was referring to when he talked about the "pussy generation" last week. A weenie feminine male. Being a fruitcake is ghey s0n..........

Nice try. You managed to throw in pussy and gay. Be proud, you did it.

When they found out the cop that shot the perp was black and that the perp had a gun did Obama call a news conference denouncing the violence in Milwaukee? I honestly don't know. Once he heard blacks were starting with racial hatred towards whites for something they didn't do and that the shooting was totally justified he should have gotten on plane to Milwaukee to calm people down. Idk, to me that's what leader would do.

Honestly there's no other conclusion a sane man can make other than this division and hatred is what Obama wants. It's right there for all to see the last few years. What is the reason for this?

Forum List

Back