Watch Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer While You Still Can

The program will be aired every year as it has been since I was a kid.

Your hysterical outrage is wasted.

Yeah, because modern folks wouldnā€™t find anything wrong with stuff from fifty or more years ago.

Cleveland radio station drops "Baby It's Cold Outside" from Christmas playlist for being problematic

Actually, I kind of think they have a point. It's pretty much a romanticizing of date rape, with lyrics like,

Say what's in this drink? (

The answer is no (But baby it's cold outside)

It was scandalous back in the 1940's for a single woman to spend the night at a single man's home.

This is hilarious, the very left of Hollywood in the 40's promoting women buck the stringent morals and spend the night.
Has now evolved into the women's movement of rape of this day and age.
Hypocrisy? :dunno:
Itā€™s not like he gave her a roofie

All this talk about Political Correctness and people getting offended at everything reminded me of a funny video I saw the other day. The only part I didnā€™t like was the ā€œIā€™m a veganā€ comment. :10:

(let me know if this video doesnā€™t show up for you for some reason)

Doesnā€™t get more PC than vegan

Actually, there are lots of vegans who are not lefty or PC types at all. Itā€™s unfortunate that everyone seems to stereotype it as a ā€˜liberalā€™ thing when it really has nothing to do with that. But I can understand those misconceptions, thatā€™s how I used to think too.

Own it
When it comes to food you are PC

It Finally Happened: Liberals Wage War on Christmas Classic 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'

Just laugh at the Leftards and call them NAZI's
The Nazisā€™ War on Christmas
They literally tried to take the Christ out of Christmas.
https://www.history.com/news/the-nazis-war-on-christmas

A good friend of mine that is pretty far Left told me about this the other day. Even he was appalled by it. Another Liberal I work with thinks it's ridiculous. So my question is, who are these idiots that don't like Rudolph? Seems to me there's a small minority within Liberals just stirring up shIt that most don't agree with.
This is another manufactured crisis to try to satisfy conservatives insatiable need to be victims -- even tho the policies they have long supported are the only policies that have ever oppressed or victimized anyone....

Nice try. But even Liberals admitted this is real and it's an unfortunate part of the Left.

Here's a question I put out to the group.

Who is actually watching this show every year?

1) Kids who are discovering the shows magic.
2) Adults who have a sense of Nostalgia.
3) Nobody is fucking watching it. The Networks are just filling time because they know everyone is too busy to watch TV in December.

Kids don't care about old shows. I tried watching the Wizard of Oz with nephews, and they would have rather seen cartoons.

Here's a question I put out to the group.

Who is actually watching this show every year?

1) Kids who are discovering the shows magic.
2) Adults who have a sense of Nostalgia.
3) Nobody is fucking watching it. The Networks are just filling time because they know everyone is too busy to watch TV in December.

Kids don't care about old shows. I tried watching the Wizard of Oz with nephews, and they would have rather seen cartoons.
But peopleā€™s grandkids will know Rock and Roll

Forum List

Back