Watch: MK Ahmed Tibi Goes Berserk at Knesset Podium

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
MK Ahmed Tibi (United Arab List) screamed at temporary Knesset plenum chairperson MK Ruth Calderon (Yesh Atid) Wednesday and accused her of insensitivity to Palestinian suffering, after she informed him that his time was up as he delivered a parliamentary motion.

The same Tibi who bemoaned the alleged insensitivity of his colleagues insisted last week that Hamas is not a terror organization, fifteen days after two Hamas terrorists kidnapped three Israeli teenagers and in the midst of a rain of rocket fire on Israel from the Hamas-enclave Gaza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unprofessional of him, I think. Uncalled-for as well .....but ever since Khruschev at the UN pounding with his show, or fat old Arafart showing up with that gun stuck in his belt, it's not full-on 'berserk' to me....

OTOH, he did make himself sound whiny and pathetic. And I wonder if he had the cojones to disagree with the Jew-hatred the current Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was reported as pushing today.....

MK Ahmed Tibi (United Arab List) screamed at temporary Knesset plenum chairperson MK Ruth Calderon (Yesh Atid) Wednesday and accused her of insensitivity to Palestinian suffering, after she informed him that his time was up as he delivered a parliamentary motion.

The same Tibi who bemoaned the alleged insensitivity of his colleagues insisted last week that Hamas is not a terror organization, fifteen days after two Hamas terrorists kidnapped three Israeli teenagers and in the midst of a rain of rocket fire on Israel from the Hamas-enclave Gaza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnkPKb5fD4k

Typical arab muslim behaviour, it was a wonder he did not start using foul language. I doubt very much if he would have went flying of the handle if it had been a Male chairperson

Another non event. This looks like quite restrained behaviour compared to the UK Parliament at times.

You are joking I have seen none of these antics in the UK parliament, the speaker would not stand for any M.P. speaking to him in that manner and would ban them from the house.

Another non event. This looks like quite restrained behaviour compared to the UK Parliament at times.

You are joking I have seen none of these antics in the UK parliament, the speaker would not stand for any M.P. speaking to him in that manner and would ban them from the house.

Thought he was having a pop at another MK from an opposing party who was trying to "gag" him. I agree in our Parliament a verbal attack on the Speaker is unheard of, but then again our Speaker is elected by all MPs and is strictly impartial, having to give up his/her political affiliations in order to do that job. Not sure if the Knesset has such a functionary and how it works so I'll defer to your outrage.

Have some compassion----the tibi khalb simply conducts himself in the manner
expected of him by his fellow khalbin------brits do what which brits do,
yanks do that which yanks do and khalbin----do the khalb thing

Thought he was having a pop at another MK from an opposing party who was trying to "gag" him. I agree in our Parliament a verbal attack on the Speaker is unheard of, but then again our Speaker is elected by all MPs and is strictly impartial, having to give up his/her political affiliations in order to do that job. Not sure if the Knesset has such a functionary and how it works so I'll defer to your outrage.

As I said it is typical muslim misogynistic behaviour, and he should be removed from his seat immideately

As I said it is typical muslim misogynistic behaviour, and he should be removed from his seat immideately

YOU call it misogynist behavior-----in ummah land it is called ----normative

... As I said it is typical muslim misogynistic behaviour, and he should be removed from his seat immideately

Just out of curiosity, how many Muslims have you actually met, spoken with, spent time in their homes, etc. that you can say with any degree of accuracy, "typical muslim misogynistic behaviour"?

... As I said it is typical muslim misogynistic behaviour, and he should be removed from his seat immideately

Just out of curiosity, how many Muslims have you actually met, spoken with, spent time in their homes, etc. that you can say with any degree of accuracy, "typical muslim misogynistic behaviour"?

challenge---just out of curiosity---how many muslims have you actually met,
spoken with, spent time in their homes, etc...??? You ask an interesting
question----I have worked with and socialized with muslims for more than 45
years------starting short of age 20. Many of the muslims with which I had
long conversation and some socializing ---in fact most----were born in muslim
countries some of which have no jewish population at all. Sometimes I
was their "first jew" I was intrigued by the fact that so many "knew"
everything there is to know about Judaism and jews......they even knew more
than I knew-----and since they were males-----they could explain it to me
by dint of their POSITION as knowers vs------airhead female. My all time fave
was discussion about the clandestine machinations of jews------the Zionist meet
regularly to PLOT the next move in world domination. Out of frustration I commented---
"You're telling me that my father goes off to discuss "plans" with other ZIONISTS "?
"of course" answered the young surgeon (got that---a man who knew
how to read and write) ----I answered "no he doesn't"
-----the man responded "why would he tell you about it..."

Quite a few actually as I worked with over 2,000 muslims . Now think on which regional industry could employ 2,000 muslims, but have 20,000 to 50,000 working for them nationally. 50,000 employed at the place I worked of which 4,000 were muslims

I LIKE him, and I think he showed admirable restraint, actually.

You would believe what hellish collective punishment has been unleashed in the West Bank. He no doubt lost it, but it was a reasonable tactic to get airtime for something Israelis are likely never going to hear about otherwise.

Last edited:

I LIKE him, and I think he showed admirable restraint, actually.

You would believe what hellish collective punishment has been unleashed in the West Bank. He no doubt lost it, but it was a reasonable tactic to get airtime for something Israelis are likely never going to hear about otherwise.

what "hellish collective punishment" has been unleashed in the west bank??? '
why would Israelis never hear about it------they get arab tv stations in Israel ----
they can read arab publications-----what is the big secret? From what sources does
TIBI obtain the secrets

He's speaking in Hebrew. That's a BIG difference. Few Israeli Jews watch Arab TV, that's for sure. This made headlines, I'm sure.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/patriarch_usa/editor/insertimage.gif

On another thread I posted info and a link to more info about all the events that have taken place since three teens missing, people who have been murdered, five kids shot just for throwing stones, numerous detentions and demolitions. Israel really believes that one Israeli is worth 15 Palestinians!

Betcha...

He's speaking in Hebrew. That's a BIG difference. Few Israeli Jews watch Arab TV, that's for sure. This made headlines, I'm sure.

On another thread I posted info and a link to more info about all the events that have taken place since three teens missing, people who have been murdered, five kids shot just for throwing stones, numerous detentions and demolitions. Israel really believes that one Israeli is worth 15 Palestinians!

Betcha...

how many Israelis watch arab TV? you got a link? I was an officer in the US navy----
one American life is worth ten thousand of the enemy in a conflict. If people under my
care are ATTACKED-----I would kill (if I could) a million of the attackers to protect
just one under my care. If 20 armed men attacked your children-----would you stick
to a ONE FOR ONE policy?

My point exactly, Goldilocks.

(Aside to rational people: You can see how these things escalate out of all reasonable bounds into the realm of genocidal intent, with people like irosie at the helm in Israel .... for the time being.)

Betcha...

All Israel is ONE, that is something others seem incapable of understanding - which is
what you're getting wrong there. I can't put a number or a price on a member of my family.....

Your link doesn't work. As to the 'events which have taken place' - your 'account' seems extremely distorted. Should we believe those "kids" who were shot were just having a stone-tossing competition in a field somewhere - or were they participating in vandalizing local infrastructure and refused to leave when the military attempted to restore order?

There is no way any sane person fantasizes that they 'know' what "Israel" is thinking - except that three Torah students were murdered *so that their bodies could be used to blackmail the government into releasing more murderers*

And given the rate of recidivism among the "Palestinian heroes" who were released to get Gil Schalit back - I doubt the Israeli public is going to go for such 'exchanges' after this.

My point exactly, Goldilocks.

(Aside to rational people: You can see how these things escalate out of all reasonable bounds into the realm of genocidal intent, with people like irosie at the helm in Israel .... for the time being.)

This from one who has claimed half a million Israelis are 'legitimate targets' for whatever a Palestinian feels like doing to harm them.....even the children. Sure and THAT's the very picture of a 'reasonable' person now!

I think it's hideously hypocritical that Hostility got all teary-eyed over Jews wanting to study Torah - and then labeled the three tamidim who were murdered as 'illegal settlers'. Especially since the school they were going to was instituted and overseen by perhaps THE greatest Torah scholar of our age: Adin Steinsaltz.

It was Hostility who described Gilad, Naftali and Eyal as our 'national treasure', a unique aspect of Judaism - but evidently it's more important to her that they serve to slake HAMAS' declared lust for spilling Jewish blood.

And then the hypocrite makes smarmy noises about 'intent to commit genocide' - but not at HAMAS! Oh, never at HAMAS: they are just such wonderful folks.......

Last edited:
Should we believe those "kids" who were shot were just having a stone-tossing competition in a field somewhere - or were they participating in vandalizing local infrastructure and refused to leave when the military attempted to restore order?

No, I am virtually 100% certain they were NOT out in a field somewhere having a stone-tossing competition. They were probably participating in vandalizing some tanks or infrastructure or something and no doubt were not in a frame of reference to take orders from the Israeli military.

Jeesh, does anyone else have a problem with this? "Vandalism" of ANY type ... as a capital offense? Without even benefit of law?

Does anybody remember Kent State .... ? Everybody in America was utterly horrified. But that is exactly what the Z's are endorsing ... and justifying???

I've got a video I'll try to find for you. A dozen kids maybe 7 - 12 years of age throw stones at an armored vehicle, which comes to a screeching halt and discharges four soldiers with Uzis who blast the hillside and surrounding neighborhood with machine gun fire. If you aren't struck by the surrealism of this hyper-response, there is no hope for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back