Watch Macron Squeeze The Soul Out of Donald Trump in Epic Handshake

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
trump_macron-800x430.png

Donald loves to try his bullshit intimidation tactics on other leaders through his weird ass "tug and pull" handshakes. Looks like this time it backfired....badly. Macron white knuckes Trump's tiny little hands, and he's forced to retreat.

Internet cheers as French president beats Trump at his own ‘bullsh*t macho handshake game’

There was another one today at NATO. I didn't see who it was but trump tried his idiotic jerking of the other's hand and the guy jerked right back.

The world is really fed up with this jerk and his posturing and big mouth.

• Banned
Donald loves to try his bullshit intimidation tactics on other leaders through his weird ass "tug and pull" handshakes. Looks like this time it backfired....badly. Macron white knuckes Trump's tiny little hands, and he's forced to retreat.
Hmmm... looks like somebody took a wrong turn on its way to "show & tell".

The Kindergarten classroom is that way -->

There was another one today at NATO. I didn't see who it was but trump tried his idiotic jerking of the other's hand and the guy jerked right back.

Are you talking about this one?

Tajik President didn't let Trump win at the "aggressive handshake" game - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs on Gfycat

:laugh2: that is a good one... Trumps arm must be tired today from getting wiped around

Tajik President didn't let Trump win at the "aggressive handshake" game - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs on Gfycat

No, but that's just as bad.

This was today at NATO.

And then he actually shoved the PM of Montenegro out of his way.

He's just a thug and a bully, utterly ignorant. And all of those leaders know he will tell Pooting everything they say and do.

No, but that's just as bad.

This was today at NATO.

And then he actually shoved the PM of Montenegro out of his way.

He's just a thug and a bully, utterly ignorant. And all of those leaders know he will tell Pooting everything they say and do.

Haha, I gotta find that one...

The French faggot wanted to hold President Trumps hand

Yeah, bet the French dude was really demonstrating how he would tug Trumps cock for all those American dollars and stuff they can't live without. What REALLY must suck is being presidant of a country that only exists because American soldiers had to fight for it....Twice.

trump_macron-800x430.png

Internet cheers as French president beats Trump at his own ‘bullsh*t macho handshake game’

Looks to me that Trump was reluctant, like he was afraid he might get cooties.

Trump is a severe germophobe. It's a credit to diplomacy that he shook anyone's hand at all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back