Watch live gillete . owner P&G declare facial hair toxic masculinity as war on men goes into over d

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2019-1-14_11-13-24.png

The globalists’ war on the nuclear family and traditional gender roles has never been so evident as in Procter & Gamble’s latest Gillette ad. Tune in as Alex breaks down the ad which throws men under the bus for the #MeToo movement, bullying and “toxic masculinity.” Watch and share this link!

Shaving supply company Gillette is trying to change cultural norms with a new ad campaign aimed at men challenging them to “shave their toxic masculinity.”

The ad, called “We Believe,” kicks off with a flurry of news about #MeToo, bullying, and masculine behavior, while showing various men saying “Boys will be boys.”

The ad then rehashes Gillette’s classic tagline, “The Best a Man Can Get,” by asking, “Is this the best a man can get? Is it? We can’t hide from it. It has been going on far too long. We can’t laugh it off, making the same old excuses.”

“This is an important conversation happening, and as a company that encourages men to be their best, we feel compelled to both address it and take action of our own,” said Gillette’s North American brand director Pankaj Bhalla in a statement.

Gillette Ad Challenges Men to Shave Their ‘Toxic Masculinity’
--------------------------------------------------
You all can't figure out how INDOCTRINATING AN ENTIRE POPULATION WORKS....LOL

OMG men are bad, white strong men are bad we can't have NORMAL BOYS/MEN

THEY ARE MAKING YOU SHIT BAGS MEN BETTER WAKE UP AND STOP SIDING WITH THOSE FEMINIST IDIOTS TEACHING THEIR KIDS TO TELL MEN TO FK OFF..........ETC.

& of course take note ' THE BLACK GUY " , is made to look like the gentleman holding back that white savage.

INDOCTRINATION VIA TV, DO IT TO THE MASSES AND IT IS BEING DONE SOME OF YOU ARE TO FKN STUPID TO LOOK AT WHILE IT STARE RIGHT BACK AT YOU.

THERE IS A WAR ON ME WAKE THE HELL UP WILL YOU PLEASE JESUSE CHRIST IT'S IN YOUR FACES DAILY.......

HATE WHITE MEN HATE MEN IN GENERAL JUST PHUCKING HATE THEM ......... Democratic twats mindset.

There are two different articles but same topic

Last edited:
View attachment 240136
The globalists’ war on the nuclear family and traditional gender roles has never been so evident as in Procter & Gamble’s latest Gillette ad. Tune in as Alex breaks down the ad which throws men under the bus for the #MeToo movement, bullying and “toxic masculinity.” Watch and share this link!

Shaving supply company Gillette is trying to change cultural norms with a new ad campaign aimed at men challenging them to “shave their toxic masculinity.”

The ad, called “We Believe,” kicks off with a flurry of news about #MeToo, bullying, and masculine behavior, while showing various men saying “Boys will be boys.”

The ad then rehashes Gillette’s classic tagline, “The Best a Man Can Get,” by asking, “Is this the best a man can get? Is it? We can’t hide from it. It has been going on far too long. We can’t laugh it off, making the same old excuses.”

“This is an important conversation happening, and as a company that encourages men to be their best, we feel compelled to both address it and take action of our own,” said Gillette’s North American brand director Pankaj Bhalla in a statement.

Gillette Ad Challenges Men to Shave Their ‘Toxic Masculinity’
--------------------------------------------------
You all can't figure out how INDOCTRINATING AN ENTIRE POPULATION WORKS....LOL

OMG men are bad, white strong men are bad we can't have NORMAL BOYS/MEN

THEY ARE MAKING YOU SHIT BAGS MEN BETTER WAKE UP AND STOP SIDING WITH THOSE FEMINIST IDIOTS TEACHING THEIR KIDS TO TELL MEN TO FK OFF..........ETC.

& of course take note ' THE BLACK GUY " , is made to look like the gentleman holding back that white savage.

INDOCTRINATION VIA TV, DO IT TO THE MASSES AND IT IS BEING DONE SOME OF YOU ARE TO FKN STUPID TO LOOK AT WHILE IT STARE RIGHT BACK AT YOU.

THERE IS A WAR ON ME WAKE THE HELL UP WILL YOU PLEASE JESUSE CHRIST IT'S IN YOUR FACES DAILY.......

HATE WHITE MEN HATE MEN IN GENERAL JUST PHUCKING HATE THEM ......... Democratic twats mindset.

There are two different articles but same topic

WE'RE ALL DEAD!!!

Yeah, a razor maker says facial hair is unmasculine. Lol

Seriously, mind wars?

ever hear of SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES
Where have you been? Since the first razor was ever made, they were calling for facial hair free men. I don’t hear them calling for them to shave under their arms or their legs.
This one is ridiculous, Mindwars.

Oh MY!!!!! A company that sells razors is trying to get men to buy more razors. The world is truly coming to an end.

• Banned
s
Yeah, a razor maker says facial hair is unmasculine. Lol

Seriously, mind wars?

ever hear of SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES
Where have you been? Since the first razor was ever made, they were calling for facial hair free men. I don’t hear them calling for them to shave under their arms or their legs.

stop focusing on the razor and what it does, focus on the " PEOPLE and the message given"

here is one way to explain it I suppose.

it is no different than going to the movies where they flash popcorn, candy , pop, right before the movie begins it makes many get up and go get that food. It works.

Subliminal Advertising
How subliminal advertising has been used to influence the public, including examples.

575x360-v-pw-subliminal.jpg

"Over the years there have been literally hundreds of studies"..."these studies show that considerable information capable of informing decisions and guiding actions is perceived evenwhen observers do not experience any awareness of perceiving".

Philip Merikle, Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo.

MEDIA INFLUENCE
A subliminal message is a signal or message designed to pass below (sub) the normal limits of perception. For example it might be inaudible to the conscious mind (but audible to the unconscious or deeper mind) or might be an image transmitted briefly and unperceived consciously and yet perceived unconsciously. This definition assumes a division between conscious and unconscious which may be misleading; it may be more true to suggest that the subliminal message (sound or image) is perceived by deeper parts of what is a single integrated mind.

Can Subliminal Messages In Adverts Influence Our Behavior?

Oh MY!!!!! A company that sells razors is trying to get men to buy more razors. The world is truly coming to an end.
A COMPANY THAT SELLS RAZORS IS TRYING TO SELL MORE RAZORS!!! HIT THE DECK!!! HIT THE DECK!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PLANNED DESTRUCTION OF THE FAMILY
by ERIN PIZZEY

Just recently a 'battered woman,' for that is how she saw herself, came to me for help. Her lover, who lived apart from her and her children, had beaten her up badly and she was forced to go to the hospital. He then took her back to her own house and stayed with her in order to look after her while her wounds healed.

'You are not a battered woman,' I said with a sigh. I define a battered woman as a woman who is a genuine victim of her partner's violence. 'You are a violence-prone woman, a victim of your own need for violence.' I sighed because those two sentences uttered twenty-five years ago in my early work at Chiswick caused me to be hated and despised. I became the nation's conscience. I dared to say publicly that women can be as violent as men and that women were a great deal more psychologically violent than men. In this woman's case we have a great deal of work to do and he needs to find himself a good therapist.

In 1971, inspired by the promise of women journalists and other media-manipulators, I decided to join the newly founded Women's Movement. 'Sisterhood is powerful' they chanted. 'Sisters unite, no more competing, women helping women.' It all sounded too good to be true. My first meeting filled me with doubts. It was held in a very middle-class home in Chiswick and I gazed at the Mao posters on the wall of the drawing-room. When asked why I was there by the hostess, I replied that my husband was a television reporter and was very rarely home and I felt lonely and isolated with my two children. 'Your problem is not your isolation but your husband. He oppresses you and he is a capitalist.' I pointed out that she too had a mortgage so she therefore was a capitalist, and far from oppressing me my husband was baby-sitting so that I could attend this meeting. Her husband was out at a Union meeting organizing the Brentford Biscuit factory with the help of his degree in Political Science, to prepare for the forthcoming revolution.

What the woman didn't know, was that I was the daughter of a diplomat. I was born in China, and traveled the world with my father. I also-worked in the Foreign Office and was well aware of the atrocities both in Russia and in China. Then over cups of tea, we were assured that women were a minority group. I pointed out that women made up fifty-two per cent of the world's population. I was given Mao's little red book and SHREW magazine. I took it home and was horrified at the hatred it spewed against men.

I decided that this organization needed looking at. With both children in school and time on my hands I went to work for The Women's Liberation Workshop in Shaftsbury Avenue. I witnessed the women working there tearing open letters and pocketing the three pounds ten shillings that desperate women were sending in to join the movement. I tried to answer as many of the letters as I could. Some of that money went into buying explosives.

Terrorists in the Women's Movement blew up the BBC van outside the Miss World Contest and the top off the Post office tower. I called in the

DESTROY THE MAN YOU DESTROY THE FAMILY.....

real time

men want to be women
women want to be men......

FORCED ACCEPTANCE made too look like it's spilling over the sides with popularity when really it's not but MSM pushes it and pushes it, and pushes and pushes until the public finally agrees yeah lets allow our sons to be a girl and get paid to dance at a gay club............ WAKE UP this is how and why we are seeing all of what we do..

Men are bad

Women hate men

Feminist etc.

There are many legitimate things to complain about. This isn’t one.
by ERIN PIZZEY

Just recently a 'battered woman,' for that is how she saw herself, came to me for help. Her lover, who lived apart from her and her children, had beaten her up badly and she was forced to go to the hospital. He then took her back to her own house and stayed with her in order to look after her while her wounds healed.

'You are not a battered woman,' I said with a sigh. I define a battered woman as a woman who is a genuine victim of her partner's violence. 'You are a violence-prone woman, a victim of your own need for violence.' I sighed because those two sentences uttered twenty-five years ago in my early work at Chiswick caused me to be hated and despised. I became the nation's conscience. I dared to say publicly that women can be as violent as men and that women were a great deal more psychologically violent than men. In this woman's case we have a great deal of work to do and he needs to find himself a good therapist.

In 1971, inspired by the promise of women journalists and other media-manipulators, I decided to join the newly founded Women's Movement. 'Sisterhood is powerful' they chanted. 'Sisters unite, no more competing, women helping women.' It all sounded too good to be true. My first meeting filled me with doubts. It was held in a very middle-class home in Chiswick and I gazed at the Mao posters on the wall of the drawing-room. When asked why I was there by the hostess, I replied that my husband was a television reporter and was very rarely home and I felt lonely and isolated with my two children. 'Your problem is not your isolation but your husband. He oppresses you and he is a capitalist.' I pointed out that she too had a mortgage so she therefore was a capitalist, and far from oppressing me my husband was baby-sitting so that I could attend this meeting. Her husband was out at a Union meeting organizing the Brentford Biscuit factory with the help of his degree in Political Science, to prepare for the forthcoming revolution.

What the woman didn't know, was that I was the daughter of a diplomat. I was born in China, and traveled the world with my father. I also-worked in the Foreign Office and was well aware of the atrocities both in Russia and in China. Then over cups of tea, we were assured that women were a minority group. I pointed out that women made up fifty-two per cent of the world's population. I was given Mao's little red book and SHREW magazine. I took it home and was horrified at the hatred it spewed against men.

I decided that this organization needed looking at. With both children in school and time on my hands I went to work for The Women's Liberation Workshop in Shaftsbury Avenue. I witnessed the women working there tearing open letters and pocketing the three pounds ten shillings that desperate women were sending in to join the movement. I tried to answer as many of the letters as I could. Some of that money went into buying explosives.

Terrorists in the Women's Movement blew up the BBC van outside the Miss World Contest and the top off the Post office tower. I called in the

DESTROY THE MAN YOU DESTROY THE FAMILY.....

real time

men want to be women
women want to be men......

FORCED ACCEPTANCE made too look like it's spilling over the sides with popularity when really it's not but MSM pushes it and pushes it, and pushes and pushes until the public finally agrees yeah lets allow our sons to be a girl and get paid to dance at a gay club............ WAKE UP this is how and why we are seeing all of what we do..

Men are bad

Women hate men

Feminist etc.

I'm going to ask mr. boe to grow his beard longer after reading this nonsense.

Gillette has an interesting agenda, being a manufacturer of an instrument that makes men look like boys. Kind of undermines their own credibility in declaring what "masculinity" is doesn't it?

Here's what the phrase "toxic mascunlinity" actually means:

And, speak of the Devil, another new thread goes up at the same time to underscore the point.

They need to try to keep us down. Our feminized culture hates that Men are:

Bigger
Stronger
Faster
Smarter
More Mechanically Inclined
Less Emotional
Less Vulnerable

Proving once again that advertising is the act of trying to persuade people to buy shit they don't need.

Gillette has an interesting agenda, being a manufacturer of an instrument that makes men look like boys. Kind of undermines their own credibility in declaring what "masculinity" is doesn't it?

And, speak of the Devil, another new thread goes up at the same time to underscore the point.

No, that is not what toxic masculinity means. Toxic masculinity is means that boys don't act like girls and grow up into real men. The Progs hate that.

No, that is not what toxic masculinity means. Toxic masculinity is means that boys don't act like girls and grow up into real men. The Progs hate that.

Ummmmmmm nnnnnnnnnno, that ain't what it means. And I doubt "Progs" hate anything since they died off a hundred years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back