Watch: Free Tommy Robinson rally at London parliament

So in essence you censor free speech! Thanks!
How is free speech being censored ?
He’s imprisone and you can’t talk about it. Sounds like censorship to me! How long did it take them to lift the ban?
We are talking about it here and 2000 of his mates marched through London attacking the police today.Who is being censored ?

Why don't you mention the peaceful majority?
Ok. Here they are.

whitehallprotest1407g.JPG

Looks peaceful to me.

This isnt [sic] America.

No, it sure isn't.

There's a good reason why we kicked you filthy savages out of our country more than two centuries ago. And sadly, tragically, in those two centuries, you still haven't caught up to where we were back then, as far as basic human rights.
You mean like slavery ?

Nice try.
Well it needed saying. Bob is so full of shit.

This isnt [sic] America.

No, it sure isn't.

There's a good reason why we kicked you filthy savages out of our country more than two centuries ago. And sadly, tragically, in those two centuries, you still haven't caught up to where we were back then, as far as basic human rights.
You mean like slavery ?

Nice try.
Well it needed saying. Bob is so full of shit.

And you're not?

This is news,

37082399_2168664256736677_509388593093935104_n.jpg
Dear Tommy: As an American, all that I can say to you is THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU BRITISH! What a wonderful sight to see. You folks have been magnificent. We in the U.S. are undergoing a national humiliation. It is so heartwarming and encouraging to know that you Brits still have got our backs. To every person in this picture, I wish to send to you my heartfelt thanks.

BTW: I am so sorry that this U.S.A. madman disrespected HRM Elizabeth II.

This is news,

Dear Tommy: As an American, all that I can say to you is THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU BRITISH! What a wonderful sight to see. You folks have been magnificent. We in the U.S. are undergoing a national humiliation. It is so heartwarming and encouraging to know that you Brits still have got our backs. To every person in this picture, I wish to send to you my heartfelt thanks.

He didn't. It wasn't a state visit.

Interesting read
1f44d.png

Alex Mark Nieora
Yesterday at 00:40

Donald Trump has done more damage in 24 hours to liberal brainwashing in the UK than anyone, damage which is long overdue.

The people of our country have had their eyes opened to the ridiculous protests, and equally to the appalling failings of our government under which destructive Marxism, cultural decomposition, division and child abuse has been allowed to flourish. It is now plain for all to see.

We have witnessed on our TV screens and online reports a level of hatred exemplified by even small children holding up up abusive placards - placards they have no understanding of: ''Trump is a Bloodcart'', ''Sex Workers and Everyone Else thinks Trump is a C***'' This is social conditioning at its worst. And yet still these people, obssessed with eternal entitlement with no concept of responsibility or duty, bleat about their rights.

How sad - the same people - and these are 0.0001% of the UK population although they receive maximum media coverage - won't protest about the failings of their own government, they will not protest against mass rape and sexual assault, or the cultural destruction of Europe - in fact they welcome these.

Why? Because they have been conditioned to despise their own identity and deconstruct their own heritage and culture, the same culture and heritage which has ironically gained them the freedoms they now enjoy.

The BBC has truly outdone itself and the majority of people in the UK are now awake to it.

How is free speech being censored ?
He’s imprisone and you can’t talk about it. Sounds like censorship to me! How long did it take them to lift the ban?
We are talking about it here and 2000 of his mates marched through London attacking the police today.Who is being censored ?

Why don't you mention the peaceful majority?
Ok. Here they are.

whitehallprotest1407g.JPG

Looks peaceful to me.

Islamists like Tommy and Coyote try to portray all these normal people as neo Nazis. They do this in order to facilitate the rapes by intimidating any who might oppose the rapes and thus serve the process of Islamization.

What few people realize is that rape goes hand in hand with Islamic conquest as the orders for rape come directly from Mohammad.

This is news,

He did not follow protocol. But he's a monkey and a whore, so I guess he can't be relied upon to know proper behavior.

This is news,

He did not follow protocol. But he's a monkey and a whore, so I guess he can't be relied upon to know proper behavior.

Gratuitous name calling.

So you have no argument.

This is news,

Gratuitous name calling.

So you have no argument.

Keeping the Queen waiting. Stepping in front of her at the review of the Coldstream Guards? Can't we Americans send folks to represent us who are more knowledgeable of diplomatic protocol?

Again, a million thanks sent to you by this American for stepping out to defend your nation against the humiliation that is now ours in the United States of America.

Why is he in prison?

For daring to speak out.
Wow!1 England has gone to shit huh?

There are encouraging signs of resistance.

But the media doesn't report it.
A few hundred nazis attacking the police isnt news anymore.

Why do you bother?

The only Nazis still living are 80 or 90 year old Germans.
Oh?
upload_2018-7-15_7-37-51.jpeg

This is news,

Gratuitous name calling.

So you have no argument.

Keeping the Queen waiting. Stepping in front of her at the review of the Coldstream Guards? Can't we Americans send folks to represent us who are more knowledgeable of diplomatic protocol?

Again, a million thanks sent to you by this American for stepping out to defend your nation against the humiliation that is now ours in the United States of America.

I'm in the USofA right now, and I don't sense any humilation.

We should be grateful to Trump for exposing those juvenile loons in their febrile attempts to humiliate the UK.

If you want to demonstrate, you could at least be dignified about it.

For daring to speak out.

Why do you bother?

Oh? View attachment 204933

Those aren't Nazis. Just flags.

For daring to speak out.

Why do you bother?

Oh? View attachment 204933
I remember that! That’s Germany’s insignia. The dudes that started two world wars, tried to exterminate a whole race of people and are now doing billions of dollars of business with Russia! We have museums around the world stacked with old shoes, suitcases, eyeglasses and hair of dead Jewish adults and children! Yes, Germany is someone you on the left support and are proud of. How many dead Americans are buried on Europe’s soul? NEVER EVER AGAIN. ALL YOU EVER GET FOR YOUR EFFORTS IS THEIR MIDDLE FINGER1

And they are right back at censoring free speech and wrongfully imprisoning their citizens!

Forum List

Back