Watch: CNN host forced to eat human brains after Hindu cannibal threatens to behead him

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-9_19-55-16.png

WATCH: CNN Host Forced To Eat Human Brains After ‘Hindu’ Cannibal Threatens To Behead Him - Vessel News
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet this is one time CNN wished they were putting some fake ass news out lmao

View attachment 116189
WATCH: CNN Host Forced To Eat Human Brains After ‘Hindu’ Cannibal Threatens To Behead Him - Vessel News
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel very badly for the man. He is obviously under great duress. Many people do not realize that there are Hindu people who are demon worshipers and are fully committed to serving Satan. The highest echelons of the occult world - Satan's headquarters - are in India, not Africa. That is what I've learned from people who have come out of it and are now serving Jesus Christ. Basically this guy was confronted with a Hindu Satanist - a servant of Satan. What a wake up call.

Idol worshippers.
There is nothing more sociopathic or diabolical in personality than a Baal worshiper. The conscience is void of any emotion or compassion or empathy. This is what is seen in those who are in Satanism, witchcraft, Hinduism, voodoo, Islam, anything where they are bowing down to a false god or knowingly bowing down to Satan is going to create a being without a heart (so to speak) and capable of anything. Utterly without mercy. To the point.

View attachment 116189

This is fake news you fucking idiot! He wasn't forced to do anything. He would have been very upset had they not got that on film. And your dumb ass got my dumb ass to watch it.

Nothing wrong with Hindus.
I think you had better watch the video before deciding if there is anything wrong with it or not. Clearly it opens one up to demonic possession which can make a person quite dangerous.

Hinduism - “Satanic to its core”

Hindus are said to be peace-loving. Not so! In the Indian state of Orissa, hundreds of Christians were attacked by Hindu mobs, who demanded that they convert to Hinduism or be killed, along with their children. This is no different to the wicked ISIS attacks on Christians in Syria! 50,000 Christians were left homeless, 59 were murdered, and thousands of houses and churches were burnt to ashes.

All this was sanctioned by the World Hindu Council (The Guardian, October 2008).

In the ‘conversion’ ceremonies Christians were forced by priests to eat cow dung and drink cow urine “to purify them”. Rape was also a feature. Since that time nothing much has changed. What else can be expected from people whose religion is not just pagan but demonic?

continue reading on link above....

Last edited:
View attachment 116189

This is fake news you fucking idiot! He wasn't forced to do anything. He would have been very upset had they not got that on film. And your dumb ass got my dumb ass to watch it.

Before Reza Aslan, There Was This

Reza Aslan, host of CNN’s ‘Believer,’ catches grief for showcasing religious cannibals in India

CNN Presenter Faces Backlash After Eating Human Brains on Camera

CNN’s Reza Aslan Sparks Outrage After Eating Human Brain in New Show: It Tastes Like ‘Charcoal’

I think you had better watch the video before deciding if there is anything wrong with it or not. Clearly it opens one up to demonic possession which can make a person quite dangerous.

I spent part of my early childhood with Hindus. My ayah was Nepalese. No demonic possession occurred unless you consider vegatarians demonic.

I spent part of my early childhood with Hindus. My ayah was Nepalese. No demonic possession occurred unless you consider vegatarians demonic.

Aghori - Wikipedia

Meet the flesh eating cannibal Aghori monks of Varanasi, India, in pictures

Aghori - Wikipedia

Bizarre cult...India is full of so many religions and cults and sects...

View attachment 116189

It really happened. He wrote about it on Facebook and he has been getting some backlash about it as I think people didn't understand that he was coming close to being beheaded. Read this article:

CNN Presenter Faces Backlash After Eating Human Brains on Camera

Aghori - Wikipedia

Bizarre cult...India is full of so many religions and cults and sects...

Not all hindus are vegetarian, even if most do not go to the extreme of cannibalism.

I've seen some very demonic gods in India and the stories of their origins and gods are pretty strange.

Someone must have been on some drug to imagine all those stories :)

Soma is one most commonly used by hindus, but not the only one

Forum List

Back