WATCH Bill Clinton call Hillary’s health problems “very serious”

She's got loony left eyes.

I wouldn't trust her with holding a baby, she looks like she'd take a bite out of it ..

hillary-clinton-angry-.jpeg

I wouldn't trust her with holding a baby, she looks like she'd take a bite out of it ..

View attachment 89027
Can you imagine her holding the nuke codes? Forgetting what they are for and trying them.......

Nope, she's unqualified...

View attachment 89038
You morons are so naive and gullible. In other words, classic trump supporters. ROTFLMAO!
Classic libtard response.

View attachment 89027
Can you imagine her holding the nuke codes? Forgetting what they are for and trying them.......

View attachment 89038
You morons are so naive and gullible. In other words, classic trump supporters. ROTFLMAO!
You fascist liberals may call us deplorable.....:lol:

View attachment 89027

View attachment 89038
Another retard with nothing better to do than spend every waking moment of his pathetic little life anonymously posting inane bullshit on an internet message board. Sad.

View attachment 89027

View attachment 89038
Another retard with nothing better to do than spend every waking moment of his pathetic little life anonymously posting inane bullshit on an internet message board. Sad.
Indeed....

That doesn't worry me as much as her having full discussions with dead people; another thing that Bill admitted to.

Who knows what Eleanor might tell her to do with those nukes?

you can't make this stuff up- here you go libs- right from Bill!

and that was 2 years ago, she's much worse today.

the help up the stairs was do to her head injury at the time and you republican pulling this bull shit is pathetic ... if she was using this injury then why did she go there for 13 hours and testify at the benghazi hearings ... you people are so desperate it shows

View attachment 89027

View attachment 89038
especially owebo, now theres a person who is beyond stupid ...

View attachment 89027

View attachment 89038
especially owebo, now theres a person who is beyond stupid ...
Yep....I am quite deplorable in your fascist liberal eyes....

Boo.....oh,,sorry....didn't mean to scare you, that was deplorable of me.....

View attachment 89027

View attachment 89038

You support Hillary .... :lmao:

Forum List

Back