Wasserman Schultz attacks Rubio for 'tasteless' Dallas fundraiser

Phony outrage from a phony no surprise here. I wonder if she and the Democrats have ever turned down any money from George Soros even though he is supposed to have a connection with the Nazis.

His "connection" with the Nazis was trying to survive the Death Camps as best he could.

No one outside the Christian sowing circle, who's religion, by the way, authored those camps, gives a fuck.
The Christian religion authored the death camps? Just when it seems a new level in stupid can not be reached we get something like that to do it.

Well yeah.

The Nazis were Christian.

Germany was overwhelmingly Christian.

The pope, who signed a Concordat with Hitler, was a Christian.

It was entirely a Christian movement. And it was following Christian policy in Europe established centuries before. Rid Europe of Jews.

On the Jews and Their Lies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Libs lie to themselves,what an idiot,it was a fascist nationalist movement ,jew were a tool to ferment hate and discontent,very much like what people like yourself do.

Bullshit.

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Phony outrage from a phony no surprise here. I wonder if she and the Democrats have ever turned down any money from George Soros even though he is supposed to have a connection with the Nazis.

His "connection" with the Nazis was trying to survive the Death Camps as best he could.

No one outside the Christian sowing circle, who's religion, by the way, authored those camps, gives a fuck.
The Christian religion authored the death camps? Just when it seems a new level in stupid can not be reached we get something like that to do it.

Well yeah.

It was entirely a Christian movement. And it was following Christian policy in Europe established centuries before. Rid Europe of Jews.

Libs lie to themselves,what an idiot,it was a fascist nationalist movement ,jew were a tool to ferment hate and discontent,very much like what people like yourself do.

Bullshit.

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)
You do understand the term in name only,right?

Well yeah.

Bullshit.

You do understand the term in name only,right?

All these other movements "in name only" as well?

anti-Semitism

There really is no limit to your partisan idiocy. Wikipedia seriously?

So Martin Luther didn't write that book?

Well if you don't like Wiki..lets try another site.

Martin Luther - "The Jews & Their Lies" | Jewish Virtual Library

That better?
From a joke source to a partisan one yeah major improvement.

Absolutely correct. It is partisan. It focuses on Jewish issues from a Jewish perspective. Something you obviously know nothing about..

C

That better?

Absolutely correct. It is partisan. It focuses on Jewish issues from a Jewish perspective. Something you obviously know nothing about..
Nor do you what I do know is that you attempt to twist everything to suite your own political ideology.

The rich dude holding the fundraiser has a private museum which contains thousands of artworks and manuscripts.

Context is everything:

Among his favorites, Crow counts an Abraham Lincoln syllogism about the evils of slavery, a copy of Poor Richard’s Almanac and a letter written in 1493 by Christopher Columbus, after his first trip to the New World. The collection has paintings by Renoir and Monet and by Winston Churchill, Adolf Hitler and Dwight D. Eisenhower.

He's apparently a collector of memorabilia about man's inhumanity to man during the last century. There's not necessarily anything wrong with that. But looking at guys like him, the Kochs, Aldelson, it seems to me that one unintended result of making the income tax so less progressive is that the very richs' disconnect from the lives the rest of us live make Howard Hughes' weirdness the rule rather than the exception . LOL

Seriously? Do you have any idea how stupid she looks?

She doesn't look stupid at all. She looks like she is doing her homework. Should Rubio make the general, this is going to hit the Jewish vote hard.

Right, like your dear leader starting his political career in the home of a known, admitted domestic terrorist discouraged dems from voting for him. Schultz supports your dear leader Iran deal but has a problem with a collector, get a freaking life already. I bet the Smithsonian would kill to get their hands on his collection, what would that make them?

She doesn't look stupid at all. She looks like she is doing her homework. Should Rubio make the general, this is going to hit the Jewish vote hard.

Right, like your dear leader starting his political career in the home of a known, admitted domestic terrorist discouraged dems from voting for him. Schultz supports your dear leader Iran deal but has a problem with a collector, get a freaking life already. I bet the Smithsonian would kill to get their hands on his collection, what would that make them?

That's an argument that was used and ultimately failed.

C

That better?

Nor do you what I do know is that you attempt to twist everything to suite your own political ideology.

Suite?

That's an argument that was used and ultimately failed.

It's not an argument, it's a fact, the left has always been sympathetic to terrorist, so they just didn't give a shit.

I don't see any RWrs having any problem with this.

I have a problem with the DNC playing this type of dirty and to do so in such a careless manner. Rubio can be nailed on his own lies like..........when his parents came to this country and he can be nailed on his issues and on his history.

Bernie Sanders and I'm out. It will be a cold day in hell before I vote Democrat again. Except when I have to do it after his first four for his second term.

Forum List

Back