Washington Post : Iran shot down unmanned US spy plane along eastern border

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg]Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran - YouTube[/ame]

This IS my country. We, that means you TM if you vote, have elected the people who have gotten us into those wars. I may not always agree with them, but ths IS my country and I want them to protect the interests of MY country where ever we have interests! And I do mean anywhere. Call it Imperialism, call it horse shit. Call it what you like. I like the way I live and I don't want to give it up. And that's how it is in all of nature. The squirrel than can collect and protect his pile of hickory nuts lives another day.

Last edited by a moderator:
So gramps how's that foreign policy you love to brag about going for you? You know the policy all us loonz told you would blow up in your face. Do you really wana keep pushing war with Iran?

Remember what I talked about with “personal responsibility?” This idea that it’s easy to talk shit and sound tuff but if a war actually happens all the people that die are because of you? You willing to take that next step with other peoples lives? Something tells me you still are lol. Hey I bet Newt keeps pushing the war.

Oh I so wonder the costs of this new war that you want so badly… I wonder how much we’ll have to add to the deficit and borrow from China to be all big and bad ass, lol.

Last edited:
the truth hurts doesnt it folks.

You are partisan hacks who dont think of forgieng policy in foriegn policy perameters.

You can only think of it in partisan poltical perameters.

That is why you cheered while your team lied this country into a war and made sure Iran elected hard core religious nuts who hate the infidel rest of the world.

The people of Iran are mostly young and want a more secular life.

They are held back by the intrenched powers that were further impowered by Bush going into Iraq.

It changed the elections direction in Iraq at the time.

The reason your foreign policy always fails is your partisan hackery.

Our Government constantly lies,their Government constantly lies. It's very hard to tell if these stories are true or not. Our Government rarely tells us the truth on anything. Americans are just used to their Government lying to them,so they just don't care anymore or they even like it. It's the battered-wife syndrome at this point. It's tragic.

Last edited:
Clearly this is an act of war. They have no right to defend their airspace like that and shoot down our aircraft. If this doesn't show clear justification for nuking them I don't know what does.

the truth hurts doesnt it folks.

You are partisan hacks who dont think of forgieng policy in foriegn policy perameters.

You can only think of it in partisan poltical perameters.

That is why you cheered while your team lied this country into a war and made sure Iran elected hard core religious nuts who hate the infidel rest of the world.

The people of Iran are mostly young and want a more secular life.

They are held back by the intrenched powers that were further impowered by Bush going into Iraq.

It changed the elections direction in Iraq at the time.

The reason your foreign policy always fails is your partisan hackery.

This would be Obama's foreign policy you worthless fat fuck. Is it ever country over party for you TM?

Not to derail,but has this site gotten slower and laggy the last couple of days? Maybe it's just me?

This isn't good anyway you look at it. They just didn't shoot down any drone, they took out our brand new stealth drone, the RQ-170. We can't allow it to be turned over to Russia or China or even North Korea.

800px-X-47B_110204-F-1162D-119.jpg

beastofkandahar2.jpg

This isn't good anyway you look at it. They just didn't shoot down any drone, they took out our brand new stealth drone, the RQ-170. We can't allow it to be turned over to Russia or China or even North Korea.

800px-X-47B_110204-F-1162D-119.jpg

beastofkandahar2.jpg

It won't be. Iran may hire an engineer from China to reverse engineer it, though. That wouldn't surprise me.

Breaking: Al Jezeera is reporting it was brought down via a cyber attack, not by AA fire.

This smells of Chinese involvement....

Won't Obama design an undercover operation
that would send MCGuyver in to destroy the drone
so as to undermine Iran so they can't prove we did it.

Having a drone shot down is NOT A BIG INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT!!! Have a manned aircraft shot down is. That is why we have drones. They are expendable. And we have been flying drones over Iran for years.

Iran said in January that two pilotless spy planes it had shot down over its airspace were operated by the United States and offered to put them on public display. In July, Iranian military officials showed Russian experts several U.S. drones they said were shot down in recent years.
Also in July, Iranian lawmaker Ali Aghazadeh Dafsari said Iran's Revolutionary Guard shot down an unmanned U.S. spy plane that was trying to gather information on an underground uranium enrichment site.
Dafsari said the pilotless plane was flying over the Fordo facility near the holy city of Qom in central Iran but the Guard denied the report, saying its air defenses had only hit a test target.
Iran publicly confirmed for the first time in Feb. 2005 that the United States has been flying surveillance drones over its airspace to spy on its nuclear and military facilities.
Iran says it shot down unmanned U.S. spy plane

Having a drone shot down is NOT A BIG INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT!!! Have a manned aircraft shot down is. That is why we have drones. They are expendable. And we have been flying drones over Iran for years.

Iran said in January that two pilotless spy planes it had shot down over its airspace were operated by the United States and offered to put them on public display. In July, Iranian military officials showed Russian experts several U.S. drones they said were shot down in recent years.
Also in July, Iranian lawmaker Ali Aghazadeh Dafsari said Iran's Revolutionary Guard shot down an unmanned U.S. spy plane that was trying to gather information on an underground uranium enrichment site.
Dafsari said the pilotless plane was flying over the Fordo facility near the holy city of Qom in central Iran but the Guard denied the report, saying its air defenses had only hit a test target.
Iran publicly confirmed for the first time in Feb. 2005 that the United States has been flying surveillance drones over its airspace to spy on its nuclear and military facilities.
Iran says it shot down unmanned U.S. spy plane

As far as secrets lost, I believe most if not all critical operational and control software is located in the ground stations. Problem is I think this model was a stealth.

Forum List

Back