Christy; what are we paying obama for?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CHRISTY; "WHAT ARE WE PAYING OBAMA FOR?"

We are not in a full blown depression, unemployment is dropping daily, jobs are being added monthly, the stimulus save and created jobs, I am in the Obamacare Donut Hole and have not had to pay for my medications for the past three month. My daughter will soon have coverage for a pre-existing heart problem and my grand-daughter will be able to stay on her medical plan until she has finish her nursing program and for the first time since 1945 we have a net export of fuel. But the list goes on and on.

President Obama’s 244 Accomplishments, Part 428 Oct 2010 Author: rikyrah
President Obama’s 244 Accomplishments, Part 4 - Jack & Jill Politics

What are we paying you for, Christy? Niha shukha you have not been listening to Michele.

unemployment.png

U6 Unemployment

Last edited:
Seems we are paying the Obama to travel all around the country and read from the scripts that his string pullers give him (the reason for the trusty teleprompers). Even with that he can't pronounce the branches of our military correctly..Corps-men..
That and go on Lavish 17 day holidays every other month.

Last edited:
Seems we are paying the Obama to travel all around the country and read from the scripts that his string pullers give him (the reason for the trusty teleprompers). Even with that he can't pronounce the branches of our military correctly..Corps-men..
He will blame the Republicans for him having to escape so often...:eusa_whistle:

The first family will be going on vacation Dec. 17 for Hawaii. He must be expecting another crisis.

Forum List

Back