was waitress racist?

Was this racism?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Actually they dont. Who told you that you rated high enough to have someone prove something to you boy?

For it to be valid, they do.

No one has to tell me. It just is and based on your claims, I don't have to prove it, just say it. Accept it or not, I'm higher than you ever will be you big nosed monkey.
Your opinion doesnt make if valid boy. You are of no consequence. When you want status I will give it to you. Untll then just accept what your betters have to say on the subject. Understand?

Based on your mindset, it does. You said claims don't have to be proven. Now you say mine does.

There's nothing a dumb n*gger like you can give to me that I don't already have. Just accept that you will always be below me. Understand?
I didnt say your claims had to be proven. You are a joke no one takes seriously. Why would anyone need further proof you are an idiot?

I can give you credibility cave monkey. I wont do that until you straighten up your act and stop playing in your monkey crap.

You don't have the ability to give me anything n*gger. I have credibility whether your black ass exists or not.
I have the ability to give you credibility cave chimp. You have nothing until I say you do boy.

For it to be valid, they do.

No one has to tell me. It just is and based on your claims, I don't have to prove it, just say it. Accept it or not, I'm higher than you ever will be you big nosed monkey.
Your opinion doesnt make if valid boy. You are of no consequence. When you want status I will give it to you. Untll then just accept what your betters have to say on the subject. Understand?

Based on your mindset, it does. You said claims don't have to be proven. Now you say mine does.

There's nothing a dumb n*gger like you can give to me that I don't already have. Just accept that you will always be below me. Understand?
I didnt say your claims had to be proven. You are a joke no one takes seriously. Why would anyone need further proof you are an idiot?

I can give you credibility cave monkey. I wont do that until you straighten up your act and stop playing in your monkey crap.

You don't have the ability to give me anything n*gger. I have credibility whether your black ass exists or not.
I have the ability to give you credibility cave chimp. You have nothing until I say you do boy.

Since what you say has no value, what you think you can give also has no value.

You sound like that typical arrogant black that happens to have a little education. In the end, despite what you have, you will never amount to anything more than a dumb n*gger.

You sound like that typical arrogant black that happens to have a little education. In the end, despite what you have, you will never amount to anything more than a dumb n*gger.
Everything I say has value. What you say is pretty insignificant to everyone but your blow up doll.

You sound like your typical low hanging fruit, overweight white boy that is so afraid of Blacks he could never make it in life and blames his failures on Blacks. In the end you will be nothing but a cave monkey just like you were born a cave monkey.

Everything I say has value. What you say is pretty insignificant to everyone but your blow up doll.

You sound like your typical low hanging fruit, overweight white boy that is so afraid of Blacks he could never make it in life and blames his failures on Blacks. In the end you will be nothing but a cave monkey just like you were born cave monkey.

That you think I'm afraid of blacks is your first mistake. That you consider me a failure is your second.

No one expects someone that came from a long line of n*ggers to be anything but one. At least you kept things consistent. We should have picked our own cotton.

You sound like your typical low hanging fruit, overweight white boy that is so afraid of Blacks he could never make it in life and blames his failures on Blacks. In the end you will be nothing but a cave monkey just like you were born cave monkey.

That you think I'm afraid of blacks is your first mistake. That you consider me a failure is your second.

No one expects someone that came from a long line of n*ggers to be anything but one. At least you kept things consistent. We should have picked our own cotton.
I dont think you are afraid I know you are afraid of Blacks you monkey. Its obvious you are a failure. Look at you.

No one expects a cave chimp that came from a long line of cave chimps to amount to much You couldnt pick your own cotton. You are too genetically weak and would have died.

I dont think you are afraid I know you are afraid of Blacks you monkey. Its obvious you are a failure. Look at you.

No one expects a cave chimp that came from a long line of cave chimps to amount to much You couldnt pick your own cotton. You are too genetically weak and would have died.

If you think I'm afraid of you boy, you should rethink.

I can understand why you think genetics has something to do with it. You're genetically inferior to me and can't stand it.

I can understand why you think genetics has something to do with it. You're genetically inferior to me and can't stand it.
I rethought but it didnt change what I already know. Cave chimps such as yourself are afraid of Black men. Everyone knows that. Thats why you turn red but wont do anything if we pat your girlfriend on the ass and she giggles.

You would die out in the sun pale cave monkey. You would have never been able to pick cotton on your own. Check history. You died out by the thousands. Read Mississippis articles of secession. They admit you couldnt take it.

I rethought but it didnt change what I already know. Cave chimps such as yourself are afraid of Black men. Everyone knows that. Thats why you turn red but wont do anything if we pat your girlfriend on the ass and she giggles.

You would die out in the sun pale cave monkey. You would have never been able to pick cotton on your own. Check history. You died out by the thousands. Read Mississippis articles of secession. They admit you couldnt take it.

Apparently you didn't do much thinking or couldn't is more like it.

You don't have the guts to pat my wife on the ass boy nor would she giggle. If you think you can, try it.

I work outside regularly boy and have yet to find one of your kind that can keep up with me. Too lazy.

You don't have the guts to pat my wife on the ass boy nor would she giggle. If you think you can, try it.

I work outside regularly boy and have yet to find one of your kind that can keep up with me. Too lazy.
I dont have to do much thinking to know you are afraid cave monkey boy. I dont need guts to pat your girlfriend on the ass. I just use my hand. Trust me she always giggles.

You work outside? Picking up cans off the side of the highway is not work. Yes most Black guys are not going to try to race you in picking up cans.

I dont have to do much thinking to know you are afraid cave monkey boy. I dont need guts to pat your girlfriend on the ass. I just use my hand. Trust me she always giggles.

You work outside? Picking up cans off the side of the highway is not work. Yes most Black guys are not going to try to race you in picking up cans.

There is one way I know you haven't tried it. You figure out what that one way is.

They must have raced to do it. I see them doing it on a regular basis while wearing uniforms that says Dept. of Corrections.

There is one way I know you haven't tried it. You figure out what that one way is.

They must have raced to do it. I see them doing it on a regular basis while wearing uniforms that says Dept. of Corrections.
Tried what? Get your words together monkey.

Black people dont race to pick up cans. Prisoners have no choice. The white guys I see everyday looking for cans are pitiful. I even saw you out there once.

Black people dont race to pick up cans. Prisoners have no choice. The white guys I see everyday looking for cans are pitiful. I even saw you out there once.

Tried patting my wife on the ass. There's one and only one way I know you haven't tried it. Figured out that way yet?

Since blacks make up most of the prison population, it seems they're the ones doing it.

Tried patting my wife on the ass. There's one and only one way I know you haven't tried it. Figured out that way yet?

Since blacks make up most of the prison population, it seems they're the ones doing it.
I dont have to figure out anything monkey. Your girl would giggle if I patted her on the ass. They all do.

Actually whites make up the majority of the prison population. I would have thought a monkey like you would know that.

I dont have to figure out anything monkey. Your girl would giggle if I patted her on the ass. They all do.

Actually whites make up the majority of the prison population. I would have thought a monkey like you would know that.

IF. You don't have the guts and there's one way to prove you don't.

Actually, as a proportion to population, blacks are about 5 times a greater number of the prison population.

Actually, as a proportion to population, blacks are about 5 times a greater number of the prison population.
Bring your girl around me an you wont get her back until I'm done with her.

We arent talking about proportions. We are talking about the fact that the majority of criminals incarcerated are white boys.

We arent talking about proportions. We are talking about the fact that the majority of criminals incarcerated are white boys.

Doubt that n*gger. One thing I do know is you don't have the guts to come around her.

We are talking about proportions. Someone should explain the concept to you.

Doubt that n*gger. One thing I do know is you don't have the guts to come around her.

I dont chase white girls. They chase me. If I wanted one there are plenty here in my town that would give it up in exchange for a smile cave monkey.

No we werent talking about proportions boy.You brought that up without running it by me for approval. More whites are in prison bottom line. Thats why you see them picking up cans in orange suits.

I dont chase white girls. They chase me. If I wanted one there are plenty here in my town that would give it up in exchange for a smile cave monkey.

No we werent talking about proportions boy.You brought that up without running it by me for approval. More whites are in prison bottom line. Thats why you see them picking up cans in orange suits.

White trash chases you. There's a difference.

I don't have to get your approval. I don't need a n*gger's approval.

I said white women. Cant you read monkey?

You do need my approval boy or else you are just deflecting from the truth.

I said white women. Cant you read monkey?

You do need my approval boy or else you are just deflecting from the truth.

And I said ANY white woman that would be with a black is white trash. Guess I should have written in ebonics.

There's nothing a n*gger has that I need or don't already have.

Forum List

Back