Was Trayvon Playing The "Knock Out Game"?

I don't think so. The knockout game is supposed to take them down with one punch. He beat the hell out of Zimmerman. Just sayin'. If the knockout game was his intent, he didn't score. Obviously.

I don't think so. The knockout game is supposed to take them down with one punch. He beat the hell out of Zimmerman. Just sayin'. If the knockout game was his intent, he didn't score. Obviously.

He did NOT beat the hell out of George. That part is bs. He initiated a physical confrontation. George ended up on the bottom, scare out of his life like a little cracker pussy. But as we all know, Trayvon eventually lost. Now George is losing

sad all around

• Banned
All black youth know about the knock out game,

I'm sure when Trayvon attacked Zimmerman he intended to knock him out.

"All black youth" do not know about "knockout games". How many black youths do you personally know?

"All black youth" do not know about "knockout games". How many black youths do you personally know?
How do you know that not all know?

Surely you jest. The very term "youth" is ambiguous in itself. It can mean all years which encompass childhood, from toddler age up to the age of 18.
And in some circles that definition varies.

Look up the definition and if you find it to be too complicated, I will assist you in comprehending it.

Furthermore, I happen to have three black grandchildren. Nine year old twins and a seventeen year old, none of whom have any knowledge of what a "knockout game" is, which invalidates your assumption about "all black youth".

Again I will ask, on what facts do you base your assumption that "ALL" black youths know about knockout games?

Lastly, as an editorial comment, George Zimmerman likely has a lot more on his plate right now than he would prefer.
In the near future, He may be required to explain to a prosecuting attorney if his intention was to "knock his girlfriend out" when he slapped her before pulling a gun on her.

Last edited:
Makes no difference to me if the thug was into the knockout or not. Whatever his motive though he picked on the wrong guy and got his worthless ass blown away because of it. Some things just work out swell sometimes.

If it was the knock out game, the right guy won

Forum List

Back