Was Shirley Sherrod Fired For Appearing On Glenn Beck's Show?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LibocalypseNow, Jul 24, 2010.

1. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Earlier interviews right after she was told to pull over and resign immediately showed Sherrod mentioning the conversation on the phone with the White House which included them accusing her of appearing on Beck's show that night. This seems pretty fishy to me. Why would they mention that to her while firing her? In my opinion this whole scandal may have been orchestrated by this White House to fire her for possibly appearing on Glenn Beck's show. They used the race angle to do this but of course it backfired on them. I don't understand why the MSM is ignoring this possibility. Mentioning Glenn Beck while firing her does seem a bit suspicious. I hope someone in the Media decides to pursue this angle. We may have all been duped on this one. It may have been all about Glenn Beck and not racism in the end. Oh well,something else to chew on i guess.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    The more i look into this,the more i believe we were all duped on this one. It really may have been all about this White House's irrational hatred for Glenn Beck and not Racism. It looks like they tried to use the race angle to fire her. That obviously blew up in their faces though. This whole thing may have been orchestrated by this White House. I don't think race had much to do with this in the end.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  3. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,120
    The WH (or whoever) saying she was going to be on Beck on the 19th? Total made up bulll shit.

First minute covers it.

"She wasn't on that night (the 19th), I didn't have her booked, I never even mentioned the story that night".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wtqjCyl7s]YouTube - Glenn Beck-Sherrod[/ame]

4. GWV5903

GWV5903 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,288
    You have to wonder.....

5. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Yea why did they even mention Glenn Beck at all while firing her? This White House does have a weird irrational hatred for Glenn Beck. I really do think we have all been duped on this. It looks like they tried to use the video footage to justify her firing instead of admitting why they were really firing her. They probably figured it would be a win/win for them. It backfired on them instead though. They likely orchestrated the whole race story. I really do hope someone in the Media pursues this angle. There is definitely more to this story.

6. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Weird? Irrational? Good terms to use. Especially 'irrational'. They suppose to be all inclusive...don't they?
    That is if of course you speak ILL of the Agenda.

This stuff is exploding in their faces and they're smarting from it.

7. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,120
    First minute and a half . . she says that Cook told her she was going to be on Glenn Beck that night (Monday, July 19).

Beck says she wasn't booked to be on the show.

Sherrod also says that the White House/administration was behind her resignation.

Vilsack says WH/administration had nothing to do with it, that it was all his decision.

?????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsn4UTt9CuE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Sherrod CNN[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    The old Axiom? For every finger that you point? There's three pointing back?

In this case? They're confused. They don't know where to point. Ms. Sherrod has the whole regime flummoxed. :lol:

9. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    For all you confused people.........

When she was told that they needed her resignation because she was going to be on Beck, they were talking about THE TAPE was going to be on, and Beck was going to use her to shred Obama for an hour.

THAT'S why they asked her to resign, not because she was going to be there in person.

10. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,120
    That's one interpretation and it does make sense . . . . although that is NOT how it sounded when she said it. Beck didn't even mention the story Monday night.

They asked her to resign from what they saw of the clipped video on Breitbarts blog. Throwing in Beck was just panic. They didn't even bother to ask her for her side of the story, just 'pull over and resign'.