Was Ramaswamy Auditioning To Be Trump's VP?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I don't watch the debates. Pretty useless. But, I do read the highlights afterward and was wondering if Vivek was auditioning to be Trump's VP choice. He didn't seem to be doing anything else. What do you think?

Everyone but Fat Bastard wants the VP slot.
none will have it.

trump may well go outside his party for a vp before choosing a competing "brand" who had the audacity to oppose the anointed one.

I don't watch the debates. Pretty useless. But, I do read the highlights afterward and was wondering if Vivek was auditioning to be Trump's VP choice. He didn't seem to be doing anything else. What do you think?
Then you should have watched at least one debate like I did last night. Though I fear her would not be electable because he probably talks over the heads of most voters actually being a much smarter man than most in politics, I thought Ramaswamy was actually the best of the four: Vivek, DeSantis, Haley and Christie. The man truly gets it and really has his priorities straight that our biggest true immediate problem these days is government itself.

But would he make a good VP for Trump? Probably not.

Then you should have watched at least one debate like I did last night. Though I fear her would not be electable because he probably talks over the heads of most voters actually being a much smarter man than most in politics, I thought Ramaswamy was actually the best of the four: Vivek, DeSantis, Haley and Christie. The man truly gets it and really has his priorities straight that our biggest true immediate problem these days is government itself.

But would he make a good VP for Trump? Probably not.
I will never forget Ronald Reagan's words, "Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem." Truer words were never spoken. Seems like every time they try helping people, they screw it up and make things worse.

none will have it.

trump may well go outside his party for a vp before choosing a competing "brand" who had the audacity to oppose the anointed one.
Hillary was the anointed one and that is the biggest reason for the left's hatred of Trump, the worst nominee in the history of the country. To be beaten by that is a sting that never goes away.

I guess we will see.....Trump appreciates business expertise over political, Youngkin has both.....I don't think he will listen to the likes of The Turtle anymore and get saddled with another Mike Pence.
Yes, Trump might very well consider Youngkin. He would be a great choice, actually. But, I doubt Youngkin himself would accept. Trump wants a loyal yesman and I don't think Youngkin is willing to oblige.

Oprah Winfrey is on his short list.
what a winning ticket in the ratings!
Hillary was the anointed one and that is the biggest reason for the left's hatred of Trump, the worst nominee in the history of the country. To be beaten by that is a sting that never goes away.
no, sorry, god never chose mrs clinton to be anything greater than bill's long suffering wife. unique among american presidents, trump was chosen, personally, by the holy spirit, to crush the cannibalistic pedophiles of the democrat party.

Look who’s auditioning to be Joe’s Veep!
11FRIEDMAN-02-superJumbo.jpg

I guess we will see.....Trump appreciates business expertise over political, Youngkin has both.....I don't think he will listen to the likes of The Turtle anymore and get saddled with another Mike Pence.
Trump appreciates having his ass kissed over anything else. Business expertise would be a bonus but the ass-kissing is the requirement.

Ramaswamy would love to be Trump’s VP. But he would also be happy with any bone Trump tosses him.

Maybe, but I wouldn't have him be VP. VP needs to be a very special someone who is 100% trustworthy as MAGA and who is an insurance policy against any wack-jobs who would be "activated" to assassinate Trump. IOW, it can't be another "Thirty Pence" or else Trump would surely be offed by these wack jobs.....

Vivek would make a stellar press secretary though.

Forum List

Back