Was Kate Steinly A Liberal?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
The question begs to be asked. And if so... Can you really pity her? After all... Many liberals approve of assisted suicide. Would this not be just such a case?

Do you think she shot herslef?
It would be an important detail of her potentially tragic case. If she was in fact a supporter of immigration no enforcement; many other could learn from her mistake. She could be a valuable, albeit morbid object lesson to other misguided liberals.

The question begs to be asked. And if so... Can you really pity her? After all... Many liberals approve of assisted suicide. Would this not be just such a case?
Suicide?

I find it interesting, that for such a high profile victim; very little about her personal life has been made public.
Her age of 32 with no kids is about all that's out there. That, in and of its self suggests that married with kids wasn't a high priority in her younger life. That matches up quite well with career minded, liberal femenists.

Who is Kate Steinly?
A want who was killed by an illegal alien, who ended up getting off a murder charge in California.

Okay thanks, WTF he should be executed, what is happening in America is this the insanity of Political Correctness that they just let illegal aliens murder people and get away with it?

Who is Kate Steinly?
A want who was killed by an illegal alien, who ended up getting off a murder charge in California.

Okay thanks, WTF he should be executed, what is happening in America is this the insanity of Political Correctness that they just let illegal aliens murder people and get away with it?
This didn't actually happen in America, but rather California... Still... This shits hitting close to home.

I find it interesting, that for such a high profile victim; very little about her personal life has been made public.
Her age of 32 with no kids is about all that's out there. That, in and of its self suggests that married with kids wasn't a high priority in her younger life. That matches up quite well with career minded, liberal femenists.

Don't know perhaps she had not met the right man yet, it's best for people to be sure instead of just getting the first man available and start having children with him because they feel they better start having children, that's not a good situation just get a man and start having children because you feel obligated to do that.

Of course she never now has the chance to have children as this POS murdered her and the SJW section of the American nation has let him get away with murdering her.

Who is Kate Steinly?

This didn't actually happen in America, but rather California... Still... This shits hitting close to home.

Well from what I read about California it is SJW HQ their Governor and most of their politicians are SJWs.

Her age of 32 with no kids is about all that's out there. That, in and of its self suggests that married with kids wasn't a high priority in her younger life
It's San Fransicko. Real men are hard to come by out there.

Callus is your middle name..Thanks for the window into your soul....I can see your justification system overloading itself and you find it ironic when a liberal donkey kicks you in the head and kills you...

My sister wasn't a liberal and never had kids, try to twist another load out...

Forum List

Back