Was Kate Steinly A Liberal?

I find it interesting, that for such a high profile victim; very little about her personal life has been made public.
Her age of 32 with no kids is about all that's out there. That, in and of its self suggests that married with kids wasn't a high priority in her younger life. That matches up quite well with career minded, liberal femenists.
My sister wasn't a liberal and never had kids, try to twist another load out...

Well some women cannot have children and that's why they don't have any, perhaps this Kate Steinly couldn't have children not that that would be publicly anyone's business it being a personal situation.

I find it interesting, that for such a high profile victim; very little about her personal life has been made public.
Her age of 32 with no kids is about all that's out there. That, in and of its self suggests that married with kids wasn't a high priority in her younger life. That matches up quite well with career minded, liberal femenists.
No need to insulate your position by invoking your personal family; and thus making any rebuttal an infraction. I accept your concession of defeat..

No need to insulate your position by invoking your personal family; and thus making any rebuttal an infraction. I accept your concession of defeat..
I bet you don't..

untitled.jpg

There's a saying that goes something like this:

"A liberal is a conservative who was beaten up by a police officer; a conservative is a liberal who was beaten up by a street thug."

The CA jury found the illegal alien innocent because the gun accidentally went-off........three times

Forum List

Back