Was it all about Obama?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Americans learned that it was OK to criticize the administration even though the liberal media still supported Obama unconditionally. Once the ball started rolling even Hillary's alleged political charisma couldn't beat an unknown babe in Iowa and the hundreds of millions that high roller democrats poured into N.C. couldn't stem the tide. Americans are smarter and better informed than they ever were and it's clear that they are tired of the mismanagement and outright criminal behavior exhibited in the Obama administration.

Not entirely... more about the fact that a vast majority of Americans do not like the direction we're headed as a country. Despite what the Dems are telling you, everything is a fucking mess and they have done little to correct this.

Now, will the Republicans do any better? We shall see.

The fun is just beginning. obola will veto everything that comes his way. He will issue a flurry of blatantly destructive executive orders and dare republicans to not fund them.

This isn't over by a long shot.

Ya gotta love it... only in liberal lalaland is this a Dem win.

Hillary is DONE... FINISHED. There are a few crazies that still support her, but not enough to get her anywhere near the Whitehouse.

Wahahahahaha!!!

478px-HillaryJoker.JPEG

Hillary is DONE... FINISHED. There are a few crazies that still support her, but not enough to get her anywhere near the Whitehouse.

Wahahahahaha!!!

478px-HillaryJoker.JPEG
I dont blame bill clinton at all for cheating on her. Not at all. Why everybody is making. Big deal about i have no fucking clue. Not a fuking clue.

The media intensity will become white hot, and I have a feeling that their messiah will cause a lot of people to get pink-slips covering his butt.

They have a dilemma. They have to make the economy look bad and not trash Obama at the same time. Right now they're trying to brainstorm which lies they think will work. Minimum-wage looks like the hot item. They can begin the fight there. The race-card is losing its appeal however. People are getting tired of Ferguson. They're not complete idiots it turns out.

Wahahahahaha!!!

478px-HillaryJoker.JPEG
I dont blame bill clinton at all for cheating on her. Not at all. Why everybody is making. Big deal about i have no fucking clue. Not a fuking clue.

Well that's a chronic issue you seem to be dealing with.

It's going to be a tough two years for Barry Hussein. A.G. Holder saw the handwriting on the wall and bailed out and I expect some criminal indictments in the administration. Hillary will go underground and Harry Reid will probably retire.

obola will fight back. He ordered the release of a gitmo terrorist to Kuwait this morning.

Yes, to a large extent, it was and is about Obama. They said that the night he was elected and we've seen nothing to indicate anything has changed.

Including yesterday's election.

The Repubs will double down on stopping jo creation and economic recovery. Even though ObamaCare has passed more than 50 times, they'll hold another fake vote to repeal it. They'll try to go after Soc Sec, vets, the elderly, kids and of course, women.

Just be glad Obama is prez. If we had a Republican in the White House, we would immediately be in several ground wars, have total economic chaos, lose all the jobs Obama has created and be in a true deep depression in very short order.

Forum List

Back