Trumps Top Ten Accomplishments in His First 100 Days in Office

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am just tossing this out there to get the ball rolling so to speak.

Here is what I think are Trumps top accomplishments in his first 100 days, and I am o nly talking about things he gotten DONE, not merely proposals which are less than castles int he clouds.

10) Set up a commission to study the improvement of rural life - "President Trump signed an executive order “Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America.” The order creates an “Interagency Task Force on Agriculture and Rural Prosperity” that “shall identify legislative, regulatory, and policy changes to promote in rural America agriculture, economic development, job growth, infrastructure improvements, technological innovation, energy security, and quality of life.”

9) U.S.-China relations: The White House released a statement today saying that, in a phone conversation yesterday between Chinese President Xi Jinping and President Trump, “The two leaders reaffirmed the urgency of the threat posed by North Korea’s missile and nuclear programs, and committed to strengthen coordination in achieving the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.”

8) Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act: President Trump signed S. 544, the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act, into law, which eliminates the termination date of the Veterans Choice Program, modifies reimbursement and cost-recovery procedures for care provided under the Program, and authorizes the sharing of certain veterans' medical records with medical service providers outside the Department of Veterans Affairs. During remarks at the signing of S. 544 into law, Trump said, "The veterans have poured out their sweat and blood and tears for this country for so long, and it's time that they're recognized, and it's time that we now take care of them, and take care of them properly. That's why I'm pleased today to sign into law the Veterans Choice Program Improvement Act. So this is called the Choice Program Improvement Act. It speaks for itself. This bill will extend and improve the Veterans Choice Program so that more veterans can see the doctor of their choice — you got it? The doctor of their choice — and don’t have to wait and travel long distances for VA care. Some people have to travel five hours, eight hours, and they'll have to do it on a weekly basis, and even worse than that. It's not going to happen anymore."

7) "Buy American, Hire American" executive order: President Trump signed the "Buy American, Hire American" executive order after speaking at the Snap-On Tools plant in Kenosha, Wisconsin. While speaking to Snap-On employees, Trump said, "For too long, we’ve watched as our factories have been closed and our jobs have been sent to other faraway lands.... But this election, the American people voted to end the theft of American prosperity. They voted to bring back their jobs — and to bring back their dreams into our country. That’s why I’m here today. In just a few moments, I will be signing a Buy American and Hire American executive order.... With this action, we are sending a powerful signal to the world: We’re going to defend our workers, protect our jobs, and finally put America first." Trump continued, "First, we will fully monitor, uphold and enforce our Buy American laws -- which we haven’t done. Buy American laws require that when the federal government buys, builds or funds a project, domestic goods and products should be used.... With this order, I am directing every single agency in our government to strictly uphold our Buy American laws, to minimize the use of waivers, and to maximize Made in America content in all federal projects.... Secondly, we are going to enforce the Hire American rules that are designed to protect jobs and wages of workers in the United States. We believe jobs must be offered to American workers first."

6) New immigration enforcement policies: U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions outlined the Trump administration’s new, toughened immigration law-enforcement policy while he visited the U.S.-Mexico border area near Nogales, Arizona, today. Sessions emphasized that under President Trump’s leadership and through his executive orders, “we will secure this border and bring the full weight of both the immigration courts and federal criminal enforcement to combat this attack on our national security and sovereignty.” He said that in cases “where an alien has unlawfully entered the country, which is a misdemeanor, that alien will now be charged with a felony if they unlawfully enter or attempt to enter a second time and certain aggravating circumstances are present.”

5) The missile strike on Syria - This was an opening move to international negotiations that shows he is not unwilling to use force when appropriate, and that raised his bargaining position manifold as most nations began to think this was not something we were willing to ever do again.

4) Taking a chainsaw to Obama's “climate” schemes: President Obama failed in his mission to make his "global-warming" schemes "Trump proof." Fulfilling some of his key campaign promises to voters, President Trump moved today to dismantle huge swaths of the unconstitutional “climate” regime imposed on Americans by his predecessor. Among other important targets in Trump's latest executive order is Obama's “Clean Power Plan” decree, which sought to regulate emissions of carbon dioxide, also known to scientists as the “gas of life.” The measure signed by Trump also takes aim at multiple other schemes adopted by Obama that restricted energy production or killed jobs under the guise of stopping alleged man-made global warming. In his sweeping executive order, Trump ordered all federal agencies to begin reviewing regulations that unnecessarily burden energy production. The same order also overturned a wide range of decrees issued by Obama on “climate,” CO2 emissions, energy production, and related schemes. In addition, Trump rescinded Obama's “Climate Action Plan” and his “Climate Action Plan Strategy,” both of which were used to wage war on the American people, the U.S. economy, and the energy sector in particular. In fact, so extreme were Obama and his agenda that he actually bragged on television about how his scheming would “necessarily" cause electricity prices "to skyrocket.”

3) Nullifying various federal regulations: President Trump signed into law four measures nullifying various federal regulations. As described by the White House, the measures are: “H.J.Res. 37, which nullifies the Department of Defense, the General Services Administration, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's Federal Acquisition Regulation: Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces”; “H.J.Res. 44, which nullifies the Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management's final rule relating to resource management planning”; “H.J.Res. 57, which nullifies the Department of Education's rule relating to State accountability requirements under the Every Student Succeeds Act”; and “H.J.Res. 58, which nullifies the Department of Education's rule relating to assessing the quality of teacher preparation programs.”

2) Appointment of Neil Gorsuch to the SCOTUS - an appointment that will have impact for decades, in all likelihood.

1) IT IS NOT HILLARY's FIRST 100 DAYS!

What are your thoughts?

upload_2017-4-28_9-9-18.png

Darn, I thought it was singing Executive orders and playing golf .

I think it's amazing how much Trump has been able to accomplish in just 100 days. Does this guy ever take a break?

A few of them I agree with. But I cant consider an EO that is being used as an abuse of power as an accomplishment.
One other thing.. the china ordeal.. Him backing off the "currency manipulation" was fucking bullshit. Something Obama would have done..

Killing TPP and renegotiating NAFTA are biggies
Mexico and Canada want to renegotiate NAFTA after hearing reports of Trump wanting to pull out. lol

Looks like we'll be getting a better deal. :2up:

Last edited:
30 EO's. That is about it. He seldom works. He is just deregulating everything. He said he would work day and night and now he says its so much work. Who knew.

A few of them I agree with. But I cant consider an EO that is being used as an abuse of power as an accomplishment.
One other thing.. the china ordeal.. Him backing off the "currency manipulation" was fucking bullshit. Something Obama would have done..
Don't read too much into what's being reported. Trump is using the media to our advantage.

The guy is smarter than you think. ;)

Don't read too much into what's being reported. Trump is using the media to our advantage.

The guy is smarter than you think. ;)
Maybe it is strategy. I guess we will see!

Killing TPP and renegotiating NAFTA are biggies
Mexico and Canada want to renegotiate NAFTA after hearing reports of Trump wanting to pull out.

Looks like we'll be getting a better deal. lol :2up:

Neither care, they are not going to be told what to do. They both have it over the US.
Trump talked about the unfair trade deals during his campaign. Obama was either too lazy or too stupid to do anything about it.

Trump now has them begging for a chance to fix things. That's another win in my book.:)

Forum List

Back